Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best idea ever is for her to forget about Thursday clapping. Went to a meeting yesterday and 3 nurses were there all talking about her and what a prat she is as one of their sisters had sent it to her to encourage her. The concensus was they don't need that sort of fake support. In fact all 3 were agreeing that although they are very touched by the clapping all they needed folks to do in support was to stay at home, however hard it is.

Forget the sunshine folks stay in your own space.
I’m a nurse and I was talking to my colleagues about her on night duty the other night and we all agreed she’s a bleeping massive prick and we don’t need her fake praise or encouragement ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Seriously does she really think we’re that stupid and she’s the only mum in this entire galaxy.....can see how staged this photo of Ronnies lunch is....no mess anywhere apart from a plop of whatever shite that is shes feeding him and a coup,e of cucumbers or whatever at a perfect angle 👌🏻👌🏻😂😂😂
ive done baby led weaning with both my kids and the second the food is put on their tray or plate they’ve grabbed it they would never sit and smile for the camera!!! I love seeing them get tore in though so I love the natural honest pictures I’ve got! That cucumber and hummus was probably took straight away from him

Reactions: 13
I reckon the wind is definitely going to blow those stepping stones away at some point in the not too distant future! 🤣 They are bloody awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she seriously think she’d be able
To lift set concrete out of a tin using CLINGFILM??? There’s seriously no end to the bullshit she will post. I swear, I feel like I lose brain cells every time I watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree. I’ve just gutted my kitchen. Found five tennis balls, three bones, two rope toys and one antler. I’m constantly clearing up after my dog as much as my child 😂.
im glad I’m not the only one, having 4 dogs is worse than when my daughter was little, we have 2 dog toy baskets and there is always more toys around the house then in the bloody baskets, plus I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago cause one of the fuckers had left a tennis ball on the stairs!! Don’t worry though my coccyx was fine and moms of them pooped when I screamed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Delayed or not Ronnie has no chance of experiencing anything 😥. Poor, poor little mite. That joke of an attempt at painting has upset me so much.
It is so obvious she is trying to copy Stacey with everything she does and the effort she puts in with her kids. I see Stacey overtaking ol Sophe soon, lets face it no matter how much she begged Marie Kondo for a shoutout she never got one but Stace for just being herself got a mention by Mrs Obama, now that must really burn ol Sophe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Seriously does she really think we’re that stupid and she’s the only mum in this entire galaxy.....can see how staged this photo of Ronnies lunch is....no mess anywhere apart from a plop of whatever shite that is shes feeding him and a coup,e of cucumbers or whatever at a perfect angle 👌🏻👌🏻😂😂😂
Absolutely 💯 staged

Reactions: 18
Bit late but just caught up and seen the painting. Bless his little heart why wasn’t he allowed to just get messy with it? I’ve got a 4 month old and we do homemade playdough with cornflower, water and food colouring and edible paint (yoghurt and food colouring) and he gets COVERED! but even at 4 months he enjoys the textures and colours :)

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Omg the stepping stones 🤣🤣🤣 tiles that meant so much to her she’s made some crappy so called stepping stones and then covered them with plant pots, I can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
im glad I’m not the only one, having 4 dogs is worse than when my daughter was little, we have 2 dog toy baskets and there is always more toys around the house then in the bloody baskets, plus I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago cause one of the fuckers had left a tennis ball on the stairs!! Don’t worry though my coccyx was fine and moms of them pooped when I screamed 😂
Hahahah actually LOL'd at the last sentence!

Reactions: 4
I feel she should start paying some plus for the content ideas. I mentioned painting ✅ I mention she should of put the tiles in the tin first ✅ I’ve mentioned cucumber sticks a million threads ago ✅ as I am sure most of us have and much more 😆

The more they try to be the perfect OTT loving family the more unreal it seems. I love my husband absolutely loads but even a few days being stuck home together all day every day would soon get us bickering let alone under the lockdown I know they are always together but at least one can escape if they need to or they can get out without Ronnie. It’s funny she acts all needy what did she do before Jamie? Surely when they met she was a “strong independent sales woman” 🤷‍♀️

Now Soph get out and walk that dog the poor thing! A garden is not the same as a decent amount of exercise so get on a family walk and you can thank me for the idea later 😉

Reactions: 20
I reckon the wind is definitely going to blow those stepping stones away at some point in the not too distant future! 🤣 They are bloody awful!
“Guys remember those stepping stones I made? Well believe it or not they blew away when it was really windy but I found these ones on eBay and I think they look great. Swipe up for the ones I bought! Hope that helps guys!! ATB”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s right Soph, spend half a week making them to bury them in dirt and cover them with pots. Time well spent!!
0C40A0EF-8270-439A-9255-EE1407E9E737.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who called that she would 'find' something in the garage that she had ordered ages ago? You just got a bingo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Funny how all these new solar lights are just being discovered in the garage. The lying witch

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.