Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂
Nothing wrong with having a surrogate but if she has then why hide it. I was also high risk and hated pregnancy, had pretty much every pregnancy related issue going 🙄 I’d have a surrogate too if I could!
With the way she’s phrased certain things it seems like she’s hinting at having/had fertility issues so I do think there’s more to her pregnancy than she’s shared. Of course it’s her choice what she makes public but I thought all her followers were her friends 🤷‍♀️

Aww bless you, it's def not a fun time for a lot of ladies. You have my sympathies. I don't know how women do it tbh.

I think she's really bad at being truthful, and I don't know why. She has endless support. (not talking about baby here, just everything in general)

She doesn't even tell her followers who she said are her friends about her extension being turned down. She over shares everything, inc filming herself in the bath to sell some face masks, but she won't share really important news. I think it's because there's no money in it. She only shares what makes her money. So if that doesn't tell her Hinchers that they aren't really her friends, only shoppers as Jamie calls them, nothing will!

Reactions: 8
LMM live could not have been any more 🤢 and I don't think she could crawl up Hinch's ass any higher. I can't believe she's been suckered in even more and is telling who ever will listen that Hinch and her "fame" are genuine. GTFO

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I follow Kayla too, she is very slim but healthy looking and clearly promotes a healthy lifestyle with her pregnancy. You see her bump growing. Mrs Hinch on the other hand with her influenced fan girl following should be promoting as healthy as a pregnancy as possible concidering the charities who are endorsing her. Now we don't expect her to start doing lunges and squats all of a sudden if she wasn't before (which I am shocked she doesnt concidering she has had weight issues TBH) but at least chill on the chemical over drive and promote eating better than cliche kids snacks.

PS. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and was a gym bunny before this baby but SPD and PGP has prevented me from doing much but I still try. It's a shame she doesn't promote better as when I had my first child 13 years ago I was very easily influenced by what I read and advice I was given! She just doesn't come across as a pregnant lady! There is something really bizarre there I can't put my finger on.
Congrats!
SPD though... what a killer 😫 I’ve never been able to articulately explain the pain!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LMM live could not have been any more 🤢 and I don't think she could crawl up Hinch's ass any higher. I can't believe she's been suckered in even more and is telling who ever will listen that Hinch and her "fame" are genuine. GTFO
Oh I've not been on the tonight. Really disappointing if that's true. Didnt think LMM would turn into an arse kisser

Reactions: 3
To anyone confused by her just know she lies so much that you will find constant contradictions. Nothing she says makes sense, and that's because she's put out fake sob stories, that then don't match up to anything else you're seeing evidence of.

The guy that did her hair clearly hates her, she's a tall woman so this style makes her look like a giant. Ariana Grande chooses it as she's so short so it creates the illusion of height. Shes also young enough to pull it off.

On mrs hinch who's pushing 30 it just looks silly. She doesn't need any more height, and if she did go for that hairdo a piece of hair around it would look way better than that metal thing, because at a glance it looks like a roll of sellotape.

View attachment 10656

She also looks nothing like the image she keeps pushing

View attachment 10660
It’s to hide her roots as she’s not dying her hair as pregnant

Reactions: 7
Congrats!
SPD though... what a killer 😫 I’ve never been able to articulately explain the pain!
Thankyou! ❤

I had it before but my youngest is 9 so it's been a while! It hit quite early with this baby and been referred for physio I recognised that dreaded pain as soon as it started coming!! 😟 so worth it in the end though. Ì deffo couldn't fathom wearing high heels though! Especially in the last trimester 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Dunno if she was arse licking maybe she just believes it? She’s seems honest to me 🤷‍♀️ Might be wrong but time will call em all out if not.

I don’t follow her private account and I hate myself for asking but would love to see that pic 😂
These are the pics I was referring to. I saw them somewhere else they were talking about her natural hair length but I couldn't remember where. Friend sent me these. Her natural hair in 2018

Extensions in.

She also wrote on her hairdressing instagram that she uses the same hair extensions that she sells to her clients.

Reactions: 2
Another pic from the Daily Mail. Bet she's hating having to DO THINGS, rather than pretend clean. Crying tonight cos all tired and cross answers to wimp out. Jamie's head is shiny in thisView attachment 10678 pic. 😳💩
He looks hot and sweaty and definitely not in a good way and she looks demented. Hope you are reading this Jamie and reporting back to the Hinch and the Hinch’s sister in law

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched carlbembridgehair’s newest stories?

I am actually shocked by hinchs back. Considering she’s pregnant, it’s quite concerning how much her bones are sticking out. Not the best screenshots but was hard to get decent ones [emoji23]
OMG this it truly shocking. 6 months pregnant too.

Reactions: 6
He looks hot and sweaty and definitely not in a good way and she looks demented. Hope you are reading this Jamie and reporting back to the Hinch and the Hinch’s sister in law
Oh and I am quite happy for you both to take me on because I don’t give a flying “f” it will only show the world how pathetic you all are as a money grabbing fame whores like you all are

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.