Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a nosey through the comments and I have to say it again but her fans are odd. I then looked at the likes on the photo of her hair and she's liked her own photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really upset me this morning all the 🤣🤣s when she is saying she is feeling anxious. I've only ever had one proper panic attack, and under no circumstances was I crying laughing, it was so weird cos I'd never had anxiety and the only way to describe it is I honestly thought I had accidentally swallowed a wasp that was stinging me from the inside, it was so weird and so so unpleasent. I know everyone deals with things differently, but speaking about mental health with loads of 🤣🤣s is so belittling cos it's not a bleeping giggle let me tell you that!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t know how to breath properly guys, she’s so anxious and talking nonesense. Anxiety is hilarious isn’t it?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

duck off with your laughing emojis and learn how to spell you absolute spanner!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In my opinion Stacey has real content issues. Before she had Rex and decided to monetise her child, she didn't need to 'find' content. It is clear Joe doesn't want to be in her content unless there is money in it for them and neither do her older boys (and possibly their fathers), so all she has is her and Rex. As lovely as Rex is, he is at the snotty, grotty stage of development. She doesn't have the content bandwidth and range so she rehashes the same old tit.

1. Ghastly good morning song with Rex (gives her life, which is handy as it's morning)
2. Tell everyone how much she loves the money them to the moon and back while letting us know the pets are having a poo
3. Dodgy pre-record of her making a (usually) nasty, non sustaining and often zero nutrition, breakfast
4. Pre-record (various nails, bracelets and cuffs) of the bed being made, unmade and made again (Yawn)
5. Yet another video of someone playing hide and seek with Rex (This seems to be recorded at any time and passed off as that day)
6. Rex takes a nap. Stacey tells us she is going to get on with with crafting but our messages give her life and some motivational message or other
7. Stacey goes a bit quiet while she facetimes with Hinch creates some tit you don't want out of stuff that costs a fortune but she has it just hanging around the house.
8. School pick up
9. Silly snack time
10. Posts video of whatever she crafted and tells us it's giving her life.
11. Rex in the same filthy outfit (and nappy) that he has worn all day now so exhausted he is facepalming the tiles he is so tired drunk (her fav time of day - it gives her life)
12. Stacey, on sofa in fleecy pj's and a thick blanket, with a cup of tea and Daim bar (that she spells diam) while Rex is passed out, unbathed, on the cold tiles.
13. One of possibly several posts of the messages she receives from the idiots who adore her. She hopes everyone one is OK. We have this!
14. All of her content is interspersed with freebies and ads. She is terrible at crediting companies paying or supplying her but they are still there.

There are other variations of this but that is the gist all day every day; but she needs better more substantial content. The woman is trying so hard to be relatable that she has become completely unrelatable. The tap to tidy is good, it is relatable but she doesn't use it. The constant labelling is boring now. Her sister's business is booming thanks (mostly because she tags hinch in her posts but hey-ho) She needs to grow her content and not rehash the same old boring tit.

Her showing Rex being neglected for the benefit of the 'gram is shocking every time and it is getting more extreme. I don't like to blow Hinch's trumpet but I am never concerned about Ronnie and his well being. She seems able to do things with and for him without it being on the gram. Stace the disgrace, should take yet another leaf out of hinch's book!
So true ! It’s just a list of content she rotates
Today we have the anxiety post I’m sure Hinch wrote the exact same post a few weeks ago 🙄 Do they get sent a list from the same people ?

She writes about anxiety like someone who doesn’t know what anxiety is. It just doesn’t ring true with me. Also her cups of tea looks so rank. Wayyyy to strong for my taste!

Reactions: 11
What is wrong with this woman. Not only is she using mental health as an outlet to her own fame and fortune but does she not realise how triggering this can actually be for people with anxiety, or any other mental health conditions for that matter. Yes more awareness of mental health needs to be raised and discussing it needs to become more common... but describing symptoms this in death is not helpful Stacey.
I’ve felt fine all morning, a very positive day so far feeling like I can accomplish anything. But now I’ve just been reminded about my breathing and now it’s all I can think about. duck you stacey

Attachments

Reactions: 11
As cute and sweet as Rex is, I can't ever imagine myself declaring my love for a child of somebody I have never and am unlikely ever to meet. I find the comments on her posts from grown adults so weird!

Reactions: 22
“Where’s that breath though?!.... Wheres it gone?!.....” *proceeds to laugh and take a deep breath*

duck off Stacey you have no idea what it means to actually live with bleeping anxiety and panic attacks. You’re an absolute bellend mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As cute and sweet as Rex is, I can't ever imagine myself declaring my love for a child of somebody I have never and am unlikely ever to meet. I find the comments on her posts from grown adults so weird!
They are really odd people. I can't understand why they say he brightens up their day. I wonder if they write all that so she replies to them. They seem desperate for her validation.

Reactions: 7
I am honestly so happy I found this forum otherwise I would just have a lot of pent up rage towards this woman right now that I could never vent openly 😂😂arrgghhh! You are not relatable Stacey, you’re not funny, you don’t give me life and you’re an absolute whacked out mother. Get lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The anxiety card gets played as soon as she’s done something wrong and gets called out on it. Deflection at its finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Its pissing me off now how much alike SS and hinch are on their stories.
Why do they have the same mannerisms. The thumbs up. The same nails. The same bracelets. Whos copying who? I never followed SS until recently but by god its like watching hinch twice over.
Why cant they get their own ideas. Do they phone eachothet and say "do this today 👍"
Sorry im new here, I know this has all probably been discussed before but im on a rant this morning!
Happy feckin Monday 👍

Reactions: 15
So Stacey, who claims to have anxiety, has never before heard of or come across the well known 5 things exercise 🙄 a well known grounding exercise used and recommended by professionals.
I tend to just lurk here, but the way she continues to play the anxiety card - which always seems to be around the same time as she’s caught out/called out about something - really fucks me off.

Reactions: 21
Hinch calls her followers ronnies aunties and uncles around the world! How weird x

• Wow
  • Haha
I think Stacey and hinch are the biggest trolls of all. Both play the mental health card, both use their children for profit and engagement. It’s quite frightening how easily led people are by the both of them when neither are relatable. They could actually make a huge difference in terms of promoting charities that would actually help, not just ‘I feel anxious today’ because you think it makes you relatable.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure her hair has already been discussed but I really don't like it 🤣
We have no idea what the actual colour is, she filters Rex's hair white, so what colour does that make hers?

Hinch calls her followers ronnies aunties and uncles around the world! How weird x
That just goes to show her delusions.

Stacey isn't far off.

If Stacey wanted to help her own mental health she could:

Step 1: Admit she has a social media addiction
Step 2: Stop monetising her child
Step 3: Stop telling lies
Step 4: Stick with tap to tidy - it works better than the nasty montages
Step 5: Remove those fecking lashes - for good
Step 6: Keep her nails the same length and stick to the same colour (saves criticism on her montages)
Step 7: Have a bath and read a book while Rex is napping(I don't recommend your own)
Step 8: Let Rex have a day/week/month/rest of his life seeing his mama's face; not only seeing her phone
Step 9: Live in the moment as opposed to filming the moment
Step 10: Speak with real friends. Not these twats who message her.
Step 11: Write a journal. Not draw a junk bin that will obvs be in her book - but personal writing that she keeps to herself
Step 12: Seek professional help about her social media/eyelash/money addictions

Here Stace, I've added a link for you to start reading up on your addiction. The hardest part is admitting you have a problem.

Hope this helps 💗 💗 💗

She writes about anxiety like someone who doesn’t know what anxiety is. It just doesn’t ring true with me. Also her cups of tea looks so rank. Wayyyy to strong for my taste!
The dodgy tea colour is her filter. Tans her and the tea and bleaches Rex's hair white

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Reply from pampers regarding the cuddled up photo for their super hero party...
That's really wound me up. I've not had a reply from them. I need to find a new brand of nappies for the night sleep as I still use them, but I'm so annoyed with them that I don't want to give them my money anymore.

Reactions: 4
Even in tier 3 you are allowed in peoples houses for work in England (think it’s different in Scotland!)

I’m a mobile hairdresser and I am allowed to work in a tier 3
It’s still allowed here in Scotland at the moment (even iN the Central belt) but looks likely to change when the tier system kicks in next week. Although that’s still subject to change too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.