Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, I would say anything I’ve typed here to her face because I say it how it is 😂 Yes I’ve been called a witch, but rather that than be a two-faced arse licker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Soph babes, I’ve said on here before, and I’ll say it again for you. I would say all of these things to your face! This is the problem with you. You’ve never been called out in your spoilt little life. Hearing some home truths would actually do you the world of good. I’ll happily do a podcast with you? I said that on my old Tattle profile. Name a time and let’s go for it hun. 👌🏼

View attachment 444132
That's exactly it. She keeps talking all this bollocks about trolls behind screens. I'd happily meet up with her and tell her to her face that I think she is a nasty piece of work. She could even film it for the gram if that made her more comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sopha I know you haven’t read here since the Dinosaurs 🦕 walked the earth but ...PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH RONNIE’S HAIR!!
He resembles a monk. 😬
Just had to get that off my chest!!!
I’m thank you ATV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
INFLUENCERS

What I don't understand is you wouldn't let a sales person walk into your house say hey I'm your friend look what I've got buy buy buy you can have this too! Conmen and door to door sales is quite disliked and frowned upon yet these 'influencers'' come along online showing you what they've been given/purchased say 'we are friends' 'i love you' and other key marketing buzz words and suddenly it's socially acceptable? 😒 yet these influencer 'friends' wouldn't know who you are if they fell over you in the street? It's quite upsetting to think about 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If I’m honest (and if you had them that’s grand) I don’t like the way these gender reveals and baby showers are creeping into the ‘who can outdo each other’ realm. When I was pregnant we never found out until the birth. Baby showers weren’t even a thing, only in USA. After the birth, friends would come round with a baby gro or a teddy, maybe have a cheeky hug. End of. But now it seems gender reveals are getting bigger than a Coronation with fireworks and doves and utter wankery- and as for baby showers? I mean Sopha wore a bloody bridesmaids dress at RonWithTheBoredLooks shower. Everyone seems to be trying to one up the next. Jeez we’ll be having gender reveal Eve boxes next 😭
I had my three with the surprise intact no gender revealed it was exciting to be told the sex of the baby after half a day in labour; being passed the baby from the midwife and that unconditional love is built up whatever the sex.

Reactions: 9
‘Jamie was trolled for wearing shorts’ yes BY YOU ZOPH!! Am I losing it or was SHE the one constantly mentioning it!? My OH regularly wears shorts as he is always hot!!
God she infuriates me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That's exactly it. She keeps talking all this bollocks about trolls behind screens. I'd happily meet up with her and tell her to her face that I think she is a nasty piece of work. She could even film it for the gram if that made her more comfortable.
Let’s not forget she to once trolled Tulisa. She’s a fine one to talk!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s really creepy how dependant she is on her Mum. She needs to grow the duck up! I adore my Mum and she is a brilliant lady, but I also have my own life.
I want my girls to always love and need me, but I don't expect to be the centre of their universe, they are adults, they are forging their own lives now. I'm a loving bystander at this point. Just as I should be.

Reactions: 13
AA41D6C6-3E7A-4FF8-B405-6E9B30104C0C.jpeg

what a strange state of affairs. That poor kid growing up in that environment.

Why is she banging on about trolls so much again? Is it because she left the kid off the reveal? To deflect again?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just replying to a comment on previous thread....

I agree. One of my nieces has recently been diagnosed with Autism. She is 5. From very early on it was clear that she wasn't hitting milestones. I hate to say it but my sister is beyond lazy when it comes to her parenting. She got extremely lucky with her first daughter, a real chatter box that's been interested and into everything from very young, despite being plonked in front of a tablet or tv for the majority of her early years. I don't necessarily believe that Ronaldo is unhappy though. He doesn't know any different does he? I think FredaYahoo dotes on him and for all his faults, I think Bollock Breath does too - they are probably overt compensating for Sopha's lack of bond and lack of interest other than posting stuff for the gram. I think she will never want to accept that there's anything wrong and would rather go down the road of taking it personally. Maybe even because of her PND. she'll perhaps think because of that, she won't ever have the same bond that the others have with him. He needs her to interact completely differently with him for there to be any form of resolution on that front but I honestly feel like the reality is that he needs assessing so that a plan can be put in place. I work with a few autistic kids and I was heartbroken before we broke up that one of them said they wanted to get good at a particular sport/game because their dad is good at it and if they got good at it then maybe they could be their dad's favourite instead of their younger sibling. I was like, of course your dad doesn't have a favourite darling. The child replied; my mum and dad both do, and it's not me because I'm not the same as them. They don't include me in some things. What could I say? I was gutted for this child. I really hope Sopha can get her head out of her arse, get off Instagram and focus on getting her son the help he needs. And get that bond built sharpish. Poor little sod won't know whether he's coming or going with a new baby on the scene. ☹
Ok so I agree that the SHORT CLIPS of Ronnie we see each day show little talking etc but can we really sit here and judge his development on the clips we see ? The clips we see are always always the same boring routines and not the rest of the day. We have no idea how he’s doing for the most part. This thread is meant to be about grinch, not her children

Reactions: 19
Trolled for going out in shorts?

Stating a fact or making an observation is not trolling.

Put me right off my dinner anyway. The image of inch in his pants and that nauseating fake laugh she does....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.