Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27/02/2022 Time stamping these monstrosities as I think she will get rid sooner rather than later.

No way would you even think of putting in apple crates into a nearly 3-year-olds bedroom.
What is her obsession with fitting it out with untreated, basically un-planed crap wood? That room is going to look like a shed.
I believe she thinks Weepy Al is a master carpenter of the highest order rather than an odd job man.

View attachment 1092028
View attachment 1092030
View attachment 1092051
Ron is going to end up with wooden skelfs all over his hands and feet!

Reactions: 13
Exactly my ES had a problem in Uni it was all sorted out but he was so upset to be accused though
There was a guy thrown off one of my Masters courses after he copied a piece of my work. He had asked how I was structuring a mock scientific article I was writing as part of one of the modules so I sent him what I thought was a skeleton outline. I had actually sent him a more recent draft which had a lot more that just the structural layout by accident, but we were Masters students, that shouldn't have been a problem, we should be able to discuss things as groups but work independently! Anyway, I didn't think about it again until they had been submitted for marking and I was called in my course director and assistant director to discuss my understanding of plagiarism. I was so confused as I couldn't work out what I could have done as, if anything, I've over referenced every piece of scientific writing I've done to make sure it was never an issue and so that it showed I was well read on any subject I wrote about. The guy had submitted my article as his own, only as it hadn't been finished when I sent it there were sections he had had to fill in himself. Luckily for me, English wasn't his first language and the sections he had filled in himself just read differently and sentence structure was different to mine, whilst my more colloquial ramblings flowed throughout, so the directors could show the work was originally mine (plus I was instructed to forward the original email). I can sometimes be a bit of a lax proof reader too as by the time I get to that point my brain cannot see the mistakes anymore, and he had handed his copy in with my exact spelling mistakes! He was thrown out almost immediately!

Sorry, long way of saying how serious plagiarism can be taken...and his wasn't even word for word same as mine. He just had some little sections and snippets of mine...I'd imagine 20-30% max! So definitely not copying...🙄

Even if a friend had sent that in parts, you'd have seen another kid's name in it and would have to have known it came from somewhere. Even if it was lifted from some random place on the internet 'by a friend', again, you'd likely realise it was not just a random thought and general chit chat and before you shared it to a following of that size you'd have checked Google for a source or at least stated 'unknown author' or the likes rather than trying to pretend it is your thoughts.

Reactions: 43
Imagine someone doing the same thing to Hinch and copying one of HER posts almost word for word. Would SHE be happy? NO! We all know she’d be fuming and set her Hinchers onto them and no doubt get her management team to contact them to remove the post. She should think before she posts anything. But she won’t, and she will never learn, because she’s never held to account for her actions. She thinks she’s untouchable & I'm starting to think that. Even the tabloids don’t turn against her. What will it take for people to see her for what she truly is and for her insta career to crumble?

Let’s all claim to have invented the term “hinching” and see what she says…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she feel the need to mention how quick things happen for a second born? It comes across as a subtle dig that Ronnie was much slower at crawling etc than what Lonnie is

Reactions: 39
Managed to tag the business of the PJs then..who'd of thought

Not being mean but has Ronnie had a hair cut?! The sides look like it's had a bowl cut. I don't know just looks like Hi ch has hacked at it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
13/02/2022 Time stamp.
For the wiki.

So impractical, badly designed and a pile of crap.

More suited for the garden than a bedroom Soph.

Untitled2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also that PJs business she's tagged, she's only just followed them. I don't get that. Wouldn't you follow them first before buying.

Reactions: 19
She's taken no notice of anybody on that post asking her to not use her children as content. She's an hole.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never heard of her before plagiarism-gate or searched for her online but surely no one would be making stories up about what she has posted in the past…. Also the fact that she’s just mentioned the bed wetting, does that mean she’s admitting posting the other disgusting things I’ve read? All children have a right to privacy, it’s bad enough to describe things but to illustrate with photos of said child is appalling…..
We're moved on from this subject due to derailing, mods have been notified 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread Title Suggestion as you're moving so fast.

"Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Can you imagine Sopha pitching her Tesco range to the Dragons Den?

"So errr it's barrskits and yu-ten-sils, the same as ikeeeyyaah, but free times the pryice".

Deborah would rip her bleeping head off

😂😂😂
“an theyv got ‘arts on ‘em”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, that was an interesting 15 pages of catch up! What a weird afternoon you nusty hens have had. Shame that Eileen hasn't publicly shared the DMs from Hinch, but that's her decision. Hinch is a prick, those barskits have been around forever, I've got one in my cupboard that I bought at Dunelm 2 years ago and even then it wasn't a new idea!

Reactions: 27
Also those wooden lidded ones are so impractical - why have fold out handles and a lid that doesn't fit around the handles, so you have to take the lid off to carry it about? What a piece crappy design.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.