Mrs Hinch #618 Sophie is so 'authentic' that she couldn't even win a Mrs Hinch look-a-like contest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as very insecure to me. No positivity and a bag of nerves. I understand but she shouldn’t be on tv and radio, she just doesn’t have the right personality
I think she's been told to up her game and start accepting these tv/radio offers. And the book was a good start to it. Posting ads on Insta clearly isn't cutting it anymore
---

I've my husband bought me one of these for V day or any day, I'll crimp his bleeping dick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm calling BINGO on the maxi dress being from Karen Millen. I'm fank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boys are just a prop to sell the book and fund her life. That last story makes me so sad 😞 loves her llamas more than her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve said it before I know, but her house (because it’s not a home) is cold and soulless. No sign that a family loves there at all except when they are brought out as props. I feel so sad for those boys

Reactions: 24
Audio of today's show.
After a lot of faffing about reducing the file size etc husband and I have sorted it out.
It's in 2 sections though x.
Enjoy :p:p:p.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Pumkins.Can't wait to learn from your knowledge concerning taking hens indoors during avian flu?
I have a feeling that hinch knows the rules and is winding up.
Would it make any difference that she opens her doors for most of the day?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Only on Page 37
But I have to send this in before I've caught up.

And apologies for the photo. But trying not to out myself.

This girl walked into a bar im in. And i shirtttt you not. I near took a buckle.
Then In toilets some sheep commented on her dress, saying how it reminded her of slothaaa

I've left the bar, I can't be associated with these people
Picsart_23-02-03_19-41-43-701.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back to filtering herself to duck I see. I’m betting that whole montage was filmed before she set off and that she’s actually still away.

Reactions: 33
She’s got the chickens in the house, is that allowed?
@Pumkins.Can't wait to learn from your knowledge concerning taking hens indoors during avian flu?
I have a feeling that hinch knows the rules and is winding up.
Would it make any difference that she opens her doors for most of the day?
You know I actually don't know. I don't even think there's anything that can be interpreted from DEFRA's rules as it's not the norm to bring a chicken indoors.
I think as long as she carried the chicken into the house and the chicken had no contact with areas wild birds have access to then it's okay? By DEFRA's rules of course. By the rules of logic, bringing a chicken indoors to pose it in a cat bed requires some getting well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Only on Page 37
But I have to send this in before I've caught up.

And apologies for the photo. But trying not to out myself.

This girl walked into a bar im in. And i shirtttt you not. I near took a buckle.
Then In toilets some sheep commented on her dress, saying how it reminded her of slothaaa

I've left the bar, I can't be associated with these peopleView attachment 1933480
Took me a while to figure out what this was. I honestly thought i was looking at someone’s intestines & a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s filtered a bleeping floof… what the actual!

Also… unless she’s got floodlights that hen in the house is a prerecord because it’s broad daylight versus dark sky with the floofs.
3 seconds of that reel for her actual children… we know who Snow White prefers. Knob.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s filtered a bleeping floof… what the actual!

Also… unless she’s got floodlights that hen in the house is a prerecord because it’s broad daylight versus dark sky with the floofs.
3 seconds of that reel for her actual children… we know who Snow White prefers. Knob.
Looks like she’s lost a stone off her face weight in a matter of hours. The nerve of the fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.