Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she is not going to make this big of a show for fathers day, i hope she is considerate enough to remember not all of us have our dads still with us. I get that it will be celebrated, but just don't turn it into the in your face hinch show...
I commend your optimism but I am betting that (like every other day) it will be the in your face Hinch show 😔

Reactions: 7
I love how she keeps saying..enough for 6 people! Throwing the hint around that there is only going to be 6 of them

Reactions: 15
Ok, new rant. What is the deal with her and SS having to have their kids name on every bleeping article of clothing? Is it in case they forget what they called them? I mean I can understand Stacey maybe, she’s got three of them to keep track of but really? “Ron” and “Rex”, they’re not hard names to remember!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I commend your optimism but I am betting that (like every other day) it will be the in your face Hinch show 😔
Probably because she doesn't really give a tit about anyone apart from herself, the vest, ronron and fatty arbuckle. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, I'm aware I need to find better things to do but I was intrigued to see if there was somewhere on the internet that would show her past grid posts. Managed to find a picture that shows 4 pictures that are no longer there, 2 of those include things that have been discussed here not that long ago.

1 her cushions, unchopped. Sure she's said that she's always done this. Another of the lantern that many have said they've watched her old videos of cleaning recently. And a picture promoting Ava-May aromas.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bingo to whoever it was that said she would wear a wedding style dress for the party tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not being funny poor Ron won’t even see half the party, he’ll be down for his 5 hour nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so excited for the oh I'm so emotional stories in a bit. Probably pre recorded already but no doubt crying coz did you know guyzzzz she's the only woman to ever walk this earth that has managed to give birth. I'd think more of her if she actually did put her phone down and spend the whole weekend with him but unfortunately Mrs hinch comes before her own son

Reactions: 14
So, I'm aware I need to find better things to do but I was intrigued to see if there was somewhere on the internet that would show her past grid posts. Managed to find a picture that shows 4 pictures that are no longer there, 2 of those include things that have been discussed here not that long ago.

1 her cushions, unchopped. Sure she's said that she's always done this. Another of the lantern that many have said they've watched her old videos of cleaning recently. And a picture promoting Ava-May aromas.
The lantern highlight has gone too

• Wow
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
£187 and it’s hideous!

Reactions: 16
Why get the popcorn etc laid out when the party isn’t til tomorrow? It’ll go stale 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Definitely a party happened today. I wonder if someone pressed send on the first video too soon and they had to roll with it!
I just watched her Stories and thought "why is he going to bed in his 1 jammies?".... but its probably because they filmed his party today, he's not going to know any different.... 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.