Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indoor sports are exempt from the new lockdown restrictions for under 18s. I know this because I was looking forward to not trailing around Bucks for Sunday cricket sessions for my son, but no, back to Milton Keynes for 9am (I’m grateful really. Kind of).
Anyway, more importantly what was Jamie wearing? I’m all for leisurewear INDOORS but does he posses a pair of jeans? Knowing she’s photographing him and posting it on social media. His sartorial standards are at rock bottom.
And yes, she’s mad to share the class they’re doing. Keep it private. Mine loved little kickers but can’t say I’d have the patience to take them to a football class under 3 as it’s a bit pointless. That said, Ronnie’s been allowed to leave the house, wearing shoes and wearing a primary colour so credit where it’s due.
The parents aren’t under 18 and that’s what worries me, there’s a lot of adults there, none wearing masks and it’s not been restricted to one parent per child 😖😖

Reactions: 22
Why do they do everything together. My husband used to take our children to weekend clubs, I bet most of the others were there as solo parents. But obvs , she’s there to film content, not to enjoy quality time with her child 🙄

Reactions: 12
So while her parents are slaving Round the kitchen Making a roast dinner and she makes pretty much a deep fried mars bar 🤢🤢🤢🤢 all that calories and diabetic in that desert 🤢🤢, surely she could have pop to the shop and get some stuff to bake a simple cake than that shite 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So while her parents are slaving Round the kitchen Making a roast dinner and she makes pretty much a deep fried mars bar 🤢🤢🤢🤢 all that calories and diabetic in that desert 🤢🤢, surely she could have pop to the shop and get some stuff to bake a simple cake than that shite 😡
Riddle me this.....what’s wrong with a frozen choccy gâteux or a shop bought bloody cheesecake?

Reactions: 14
Please be a Covid bore. I don’t live in the UK, but this is a global pandemic. People are DYING. Wearing masks is proven to work to slow and prevent community spread of the virus. What kind of lunacy is it that these people aren’t wearing masks?? I cannot believe that these people all brought their babies into a play area and none of them are wearing masks. I’m blown away. Is their boredom more important than everyone else’s safety? The height of selfishness.
I think for me I don’t like this class for a few reasons
There’s seems to be too many in that space, Parents shouldn’t really have been allowed to stay and definitely not 2 per child, Not sure where I stand on the mask thing but I kind of think if the parents are there then they should really wear masks

Reactions: 8
Riddle me this.....what’s wrong with a frozen choccy gâteux or a shop bought bloody cheesecake?
A nice Sara Lee creation from Iceland. If they are still around 😆. Black Forest Gateaux. Or if she has pastry what about an apple strudel. Lack of imagination.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A nice Sara Lee creation from Iceland. If they are still around 😆. Black Forest Gateaux. Or if she has pastry what about an apple strudel. Lack of imagination.
My mum always got the Sara Lee Black forest gateau out if we had guests coming when I was a kid!! 😂 I couldn't stand them, the gateau not the guests, just adding that in case there is any confusion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she posted Ron's library card number? All you need is the library card number and his d.o.b (which is in her bio) to log in and see all their contact info etc. Guarantee some crazy Hinchers did that. I think it was around mid Feb, when she was obsessed with the library for 4 days. It was pointed out on here and taken down a few minutes later. But she hasn't read here since 2019. ATV Soph!

They're on their Facebook..
If you look at the Facebook photos, they’re the only parents with a phone in their hands🤪

Reactions: 20
reckon baby ballers are going to delete those comments but does anyone have a screen shot and can send them a private message that shows she did post a pic of someone else’s child or has she deleted it now?

Reactions: 6
What... and I can not stress this enough, the actual duck are those chocolate pastry things shes just made?! I have no words.

Reactions: 10
My mum always got the Sara Lee Black forest gateau out if we had guests coming when I was a kid!! 😂 I couldn't stand them, the gateau not the guests, just adding that in case there is any confusion 😂😂😂
I remember them taking about 3 hours to defrost and even then they were still frozen 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.