Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed her nostril playing a nice game of peek a boo earlier on in that video.

She is absolutely shite at reviewing stuff - no mention on smell, texture, how many applications, what time of day you use it, how much you apply… Just ‘I’ll let you know how I get on with it guys but so far I LARVE it!’

And the cleaning stuff - that’s a lot of chemicals isn’t it? Spray here, spray there. A lot of shite to go in with her laundry. Why does everything have to ‘smell’? Like why are these sheep obsessed with everything having to smell of something? Matching laundry stuff, candles, wax melts…

And no AD on her minkys? And where’s the scrub daddy or have they got rid of her?

Reactions: 23
Hinch: cleans her cooker and the wipe marks from the last clean are still visible
IMG_20230330_170336.jpg

Me:

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So much plastic and so many chemicals wiped and sprayed all over the place…she is a bleep….RY GARDENER!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not actually cleaning. Once again she’s using brand new minky’s to wipe already clean areas of the house. Try cleaning worktops that have honey congealed to it, or an oven that is actually used & is dirty. A spray and wipe just isn’t enough - it wouldn’t work in our house -we cook loads. She’s making out that it’s so easy to keep your home clean and like a show home just by using products that have her brand name on it. She’s selling a dream. It’s just not reality. Also, encouraging people to spray that amount of chemicals on a daily basis is not advisable. I do find it hilarious that she has a dining table permanently set up - we all know it’s never used Just think of all the dust/ animal hairs settling on the place settings 🤢

quite a few ads today….clearly having to ‘work’ on her day off today as she was quiet yesterday after plagiarising POG grieving husbands quote. I’m so done with influencers.
She's definitely not cleaning that floor....Does she not own a proper mop and some hot water a quick run over with that wipe did absolutely nothing it was filthy?

I have also noticed all she does is mask the smells not something advisable with children, they will end up with asthma and breathing problems, she needs to open some windows "not doors!!"
🤢

Reactions: 32

338375712_144062321935588_2279047984413480269_n.jpg

Reactions: 14
I hear you. I used to get told ‘do what I say, not what I do’.. hinch has all the traits I recognise from growing up sadly, though thankfully my privacy wasn’t sold/exploited for financial gain which is at least something.
Aah yes! I remember that saying well. She definitely has all the traits. Even recently when she shared how kind Ronnie is because he said something along the lines of all he wanted to do today was make Mummy happy. I don't know if I'm over analysing things but I all I could think of was all the age of him and he is already making it his responsibility to make her happy. That responsibility fell to me when I was growing up and as an adult I went No contact. If Hinch doesn't get her act together them boys could possibly do the same not that she will do anything of course because Narcissists don't believe for one second that there is any thing wrong with their behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her floors will still be filthy. I have a sponge mop that I use for quickness when the dogs have run in off the garden. If I wipe anything up after using that the floor is still dirty. Usually I’m on my hands and knees with a bucket of hot bleachy water and a cloth. Hers is just lazy cleaning

Reactions: 21
For those who are familiar with the character - just imagine if Yvette Cooper gave Sofa a recap of her deceiving persona! I'd pay good money to see that!

Anyway I'm off to put tonnes of slap on and film my kids in the bath for the gram to gain exposure and hopefully some cash to buy us all matching clothes serve tea and do bath time / reading and prepare everything for work/school for us all tomorrow.

I suspect a Q/A later or comments on her stories so I better stay up!

Have a gorgeous evening you nusty trollzzzzz xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.