Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what I found! This is from Hinch herself. She says that bestie SS and Rex came to her house in SEPTEMBER and not March as Pampers are stating, for the superhero party - Makes Pampers look like idiots really. Stop lying, own up, take accountability.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her and SS are in constant competition with each other. It's pathetic 😂😂😂
We have two pumpkins this year - one in the living room window and one on the kitchen table. My daughter did them with Mr H. My daughter has also done some Halloween paintings that are on the fridge (they're really tit hahahah but we still put them up and the rest we've posted to the in-laws in Cornwall) that's it. Why is everything she does so extra? I'm bleeping dreading her Christmas display this year. It's gonna look like a bleeping garden center.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Being a nosy old sod I have just had a look at Hinch's memoir on Amazon and cannot for the life of me figure out why she has 3,800,000 followers but has only got 2147 reviews? Where are all the other 3,797,853 fans? Very strange :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have been thinking too, so everyday on This Morning, if the restrictions haven't came in why do Phil and Holly sit apart?? I know Ruth & hubby dont as they are the same bubble, why do claudia and Tess distance on strictly?
Pampers seem to be dancing round.the fact that they didnt distance, are they actually saying they filmed this in March?? Someone message Lucy Mckethingymybobber and ask her when she was approached for the campaign.
Exactly! It seems one rule for Grinch Cummings (calling her that as we know Dominic broke the rules to visit Barnard Castle) and everyone else has to do what they are told. My husband was due on This Morning on Thursday doing Halloween chocolate with Holly and Phil but the production team cancelled his appearance due to the tier 2 restrictions (thankfully he will be on James Martin on Saturday doing more Halloween stuff too which was recorded in September so no tier restriction in place but he did have to social distance from James).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Being a nosy old sod I have just had a look at Hinch's memoir on Amazon and cannot for the life of me figure out why she has 3,800,000 followers but has only got 2147 reviews? Where are all the other 3,797,853 fans? Very strange :)
I was so petty in Asda today and covered all her books up with real authors. Made me feel so much better ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
All she’s missing is the long card number and 3 digits on the bank card, any old person has all the rest of your details hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is she decorating for? We’ve been told Halloween is cancelled basically.
I’ve wondered this about both Grinch & her business associate bestie Stacey. Why bother with all the grand decorations, when in theory there shouldn’t be anyone going round to see them?
We have a big community FB group for my area (tier 3, same as Grinch & SS) and pretty much everyone in that has said they’re staying in this year. I don’t have any kids, but I would usually get some sweets in for the trick or treaters & put a pumpkin out. I haven’t bought one this year though, it just seems like a waste and I don’t really want to attract anyone that does venture out to my door as I live with someone clinically vulnerable.
Grinch says she’s planning on doing Halloween indoors this year, but doesn’t she realise that having all that tat out front will give anyone passing by the impression that she’s up for trick or treaters?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Exactly! It seems one rule for Grinch Cummings (calling her that as we know Dominic broke the rules to visit Barnard Castle) and everyone else has to do what they are told. My husband was due on This Morning on Thursday doing Halloween chocolate with Holly and Phil but the production team cancelled his appearance due to the tier 2 restrictions (thankfully he will be on James Martin on Saturday doing more Halloween stuff too which was recorded in September so no tier restriction in place but he did have to social distance from James).
Yes, James does all the filming outside in the last while so he can social distance and regularly says (to whatever chef) you know I would help out but we have to stay 2meters apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can just imagine her letting him chuck great big handfuls of fish food in there every morning, until it clogs up the filter & they all die of poor water quality. Two man twit playing in the background as the water gets murkier by the day.
‘Two man twit playing in the background’😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look what I found! This is from Hinch herself. She says that bestie SS and Rex came to her house in SEPTEMBER and not March as Pampers are stating, for the superhero party - Makes Pampers look like idiots really. Stop lying, own up, take accountability.
Post this to the Instagram post! Absolute liars

Reactions: 11
This really needs to be sent to Pampers CEO along with the photo of them laid on the floor. Xx

Reactions: 13
Looks like a bleeping memorial bench!
So the paps know exactly which is her house, incase they decide to pap her a 2nd time 🤣🤣 also they can have a rest while they wait for her to do something exciting to pap xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is literally no way on earth I would be able to socially distance myself from James Martin. EVER.
also if you husband is who I think he is, he’s an absolute genius!!:giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone desperate to protect her family from trolls and paps she sure loves to advertise who lives in the property. Who the hell puts name tags on pumpkins?! 😂
I dont know why anybody in the “public eye” would ever show the front of their house on social media.
thick as pig tit

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.