Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s going to live in her garage. So instead of just grabbing what things she needs. She will now have to walk to the garage to collect that. Then is she going to carry it upstairs. She genuinely has a screw loose. Come on hinchers this is the woman you look up to. I’m gutted now that i’v left all the hinch groups. I’d love to see their reactions.
She will use it to clean the garage, outside windows and window frames. Oh, and the seating areas!

Reactions: 12
Hmm....yes I think you're right. I had hoped he was proper pissed off with her and then I thought wait a minute, this is all part of the very carefully scripted tit show.
They bleeping deserve each other. Him with his bollocks AWOL and her with her glass jar to keep them in. Shower of shite!
It’s all so see through. We can see it, why can’t anyone else?! She is an embarrassment. That kid does not stand a chance with them two as his mora compass.

Reactions: 17
But Henry ain’t no normal dog, he’s the first born dog of the Hinches. Own bedroom, posh dog food, sleepers to tit in. He has adventures with his human boy Ron & everything. One of a kind & will be cloned. She really annoys me the way she babies that dog.
I treat my dog like a baby but definitely not to her level x

Reactions: 5
I honestly have no words in regards to that cleaning trolley.. Just when I think she can't get any worse she does. What does she actually need a cleaning trolley in her house for?! No doubt she will use it for a week or two whilst the obsession is still a novelty then we'll never see it again. Just like everything else she buys.

Reactions: 17
No ice cream for you tonight Mrs Pretend Cleaner.

• Haha
bleeping Chuckle brothers them two are, such a bleeping hoot!
In the words of the super sarcastic Blackadder... I thank God I wore my corset as my sides are splitting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HE IS A TODDLER, YOU bleeping MASSIVE WHOPPER!!!
Glad to see Grandma put some real clothes on him though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s definitely trying to keep him a baby by dressing him like a 6 month old. I think she’s afraid of him getting bigger and harder to control.
Nail on the head!! She's done this all along! Constantly trying to keep him a baby for her own selfish needs. Poor little soul.
He should be having the run of that house now and it should be childproof, instead I bet his every move is restricted! Poor little boy

Reactions: 18
Why has she got a cleaners trolley? Did she nip to the local hospital and take it? Thier the same ones our nhs trust uses.

Cant wait for the messages from her hinchers blowing smoke up her arse over that trolley!!

"Oh soph, your so funny, dont ever change"

"Ronnie and soph the dream team"

"This is the cutest thing ive ever seen, you deserve it"
Problem is those idiots will wanna get one too .... no thoughts applied n more money wasted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can just imagine them high fiving each other after he posted his fake angry story.

"Jaymeeee, you really sounded mad. Now let's see who we can sell this story to. Also, push that thing into the garage. I'll have mum sell it after the stupid shoppers buy them all up."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.