Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't do make up, I'm old and quite frankly can't be arsed. Moisturiser and mascara and I'm done but even I can see that she knows exactly how to contour and apply her make up. Why constantly lie about it when its so bloody obvious that its a lie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Exactly! Also, no wonder they are always wearing sleeveless tops in that house. She’s got the thermostat set at 24 degrees! That’s roasting.
It’s because she has an eating disorder and is freezing constantly. She reminds me at 15 - 20 and I’m not joking I spot it in a lot of people and i honestly see it in her

Reactions: 11
Lurker here, but just wanted to give my general two pence worth. I was never a huge Hinch fan, but admittedly did buy into her sweet as pie, shy, humble personal.

It really seems to me like her true colours are really seeping out now. You all probably saw what I am seeing now for a lot longer, but her whole persona lately just seems a lot.... harsher? I can’t describe it. But it’s clear that this is the real her - and it doesn’t seem nice at all.

Reactions: 39
She’ll be on reality TV next year. I’m calling it

Lurker here, but just wanted to give my general two pence worth. I was never a huge Hinch fan, but admittedly did buy into her sweet as pie, shy, humble personal.

It really seems to me like her true colours are really seeping out now. You all probably saw what I am seeing now for a lot longer, but her whole persona lately just seems a lot.... harsher? I can’t describe it. But it’s clear that this is the real her - and it doesn’t seem nice at all.
Yep. Also she’s hinting for a move to make up ADs and freebies

Reactions: 15
I see Vestie dressed up for his birthday lunch, nice tracksuit 😂😂😂

Seriously what 40+ year old man dresses like that? Certainly not to leave the house!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thank heavens for tattle, I thought my hearing was on the way out along with everything else 🙄

tis, ok though. Free/three

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ Is that seriously what he wears to go out for lunch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How old is he again? Why’s he wearing a fresh out of prison outfit for a birthday meal? Just learning

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I swear she has around 4 set photos she ever shares, did they not do anything Together before the wedding of the century!?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.