Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s on I’m a celebrity next year 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
100% reality tv of some kind is coming. She has more followers than majority of reality tv stars who have been on strictly, cbb and so on.

Reactions: 4
100% reality tv of some kind is coming. She has more followers than majority of reality tv stars who have been on strictly, cbb and so on.
I can see it now her hinching the jungle, not sure how her Sharon shark will cope

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in my boredom, I just worked out, she is doing 6 book tours. 500 tickets per signing (I’m assuming each one will be, as today’s was) £12.99 a ticket. So a potential of meeting 3000 people, that’s nearly £39,000 made. I know she won’t get that, but talk about ripping your fans off, for a £6.00 book!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So in my boredom, I just worked out, she is doing 6 book tours. 500 tickets per signing (I’m assuming each one will be, as today’s was) £12.99 a ticket. So a potential of meeting 3000 people, that’s nearly £39,000 made. I know she won’t get that, but talk about ripping your fans off, for a £6.00 book!
How much do u think she would get

I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a tit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging
Couldnt agree more!!

Reactions: 5
She said on her stories about her hinchers were her best mates.... well I would hate to see what she’s like with people who aren’t her mates!! She looked so uncomfortable with her best mates didn’t she?? Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How much do u think she would get
I googled it, doesn’t give exact answers, but a lot of authors say it isn’t worth it, other than to get word out there. It was possibly part of her deal with them and she may get a small percentage? She doesn’t do it for the money though!

Reactions: 4
LMM live could not have been any more 🤢 and I don't think she could crawl up Hinch's ass any higher. I can't believe she's been suckered in even more and is telling who ever will listen that Hinch and her "fame" are genuine. GTFO
She was so far up her colon she was eating last nights tea!
Damn someone needs to tell the hunch to fake smile better

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s to hide her roots as she’s not dying her hair as pregnant
She often has roots haha. That's her style. Roots McGroots. You give her a lot of credit, if you think she won't dye her hair. I'd be amazed if she stopped dying it. This is her hair from before she got pregnant last year. Exactly the same. And there's loads more (picked at random)

Scraping her hair back just highlights roots, no? That hair style isn't flattering on her at all!

Filter life! Lol She looks NOTHING like this wtf haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't see her doing any of those shows. She can't keep up the pretence. Also she will have a baby. I think she'll keep doing the bare minimum, and making a big fuss out of doing that. Just like Zoella. They are couch potatoes.

Just got sent this lol Gosh, even Father Christmas isn't safe from her money grubbing :LOL: Run Santa! As fast as Marie Kondo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Couldnt agree more!!
I couldn’t agree more also as she’s already selling a false lifestyle and causing depression, inadequacy and debt in vulnerable people. She will either disappear with the money she’s made or she will diversify. She couldn’t get out of any of this as she’s signed a six figure deal but it will interestingto see what happens after she’s met all her obligations, hasn’t she already said she can’t wait for this month to be over and will quieten down in May. She’s made her money there’s not much any of us can do about that now, we know that behind the mask she’s a ruthless business woman who has a proven track record in sales..maybe she will realise what is actually important in life but then a certain standard of life costs money!

Reactions: 13
Woman turning up in buff tings. Gosh I hate I wrote that! Lol

They're a gimmick, supposed to mop / buff your floor as you walk. Mrs Hinch has sold loads of them, in various styles. Even Jamie is not exempt. She featured a story of him wearing his last week out to the shops, so I'm not surprised a fan wore them out too!

View attachment 10673
Stop. Stop this right now. I want to get off this planet. I just can't do it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol what in the hell is going on here?! People sending their kids to school on world book day dressed as her??! 😂😂

Also - the more I look at her the more I'm convinced that she used to be a man. I'm also starting to doubt this "baby bump", when I first read the suggestion of it not being a real bump I was like LOL don't be silly but now I am wondering....
Screenshot_20190406_233705.jpg

Dogs did her a favour to be fair.
Good dogs! 😁😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Im not suprised she is so thin, the women barely eats! I think her relationship with food is unhealthy.

She cooks but its the same thing nachos, stews, jack pot, chocolate fondue. She drinks hot chocolate no water! The baby needs goodness!

She has previous said in her stories 'look washing up in the sink me and Mr Hinch do eat' but Sophie love its the same tit all the time and no fruit or veg!

Lol what in the hell is going on here?! People sending their kids to school on world book day dressed as her??! 😂😂

Also - the more I look at her the more I'm convinced that she used to be a man. I'm also starting to doubt this "baby bump", when I first read the suggestion of it not being a real bump I was like LOL don't be silly but now I am wondering....View attachment 10694

Good dogs! 😁😂

She was overwhelmed about children dressing up as her! Yet she posted the screenshots, did she get permission doubt it!

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t agree more also as she’s already selling a false lifestyle and causing depression, inadequacy and debt in vulnerable people. She will either disappear with the money she’s made or she will diversify. She couldn’t get out of any of this as she’s signed a six figure deal but it will interestingto see what happens after she’s met all her obligations, hasn’t she already said she can’t wait for this month to be over and will quieten down in May. She’s made her money there’s not much any of us can do about that now, we know that behind the mask she’s a ruthless business woman who has a proven track record in sales..maybe she will realise what is actually important in life but then a certain standard of life costs money!
I was thinking along similar lines, I'm sure in one of her stories she hinted at the time her "hinchers" will no longer need her and she'd know when, i'm guessing after May

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.