Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked in the last thread what the story was about the chat with her mum at Disney. Basically, her “mum said” to promise she would let her know if it ever got to be too much, but basically soothed her guilt about being a grabby cow and gave her consent to continue fleecing people at all costs so they can all benefit. HTH!

don’t forget she came home to a new kitchen after this 🤫

5660AA39-7710-452F-A2CB-6CC0DF54C656.png
835F0216-33A6-45BF-8CEC-9C181BCAB876.png
2176016B-9FB8-4A69-910A-80365317BD94.png
8CDE9647-74FC-4109-8381-7F008D005710.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On one hand I can’t imagine her making a lasagne without filming it BUT we all know that she actually can cook. She’s proved that by all her old food pictures before her account became big. I reckon she cooks decent stuff for Jamie’s family but doesn’t record it for her sheep because she’s made out that she’s oh so useless in the kitchen and ‘just learning’ but it’s all an act for Instagram. I don’t think she would show herself up by cooking something crap for the in-laws. She knows fine well she can make something decent when she wants to.

Reactions: 17
Adding this to the wiki page of pointless/wasteful purchases.

Reactions: 12
This is so cheeky to ask people to shop via their link so that they get commission. It’s not the first time either. Previously they have said “Just swipe up to see what’s in my shop” AKA install cookies and I cash in at the end of the month like a willy hill betting slip.

CA906802-DB25-49AB-858E-910B07A81DD3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I dont like her, but I am happy that her dad supports my football team (sunderland) 😂😂 no I don't know anything about football, but its where I'm from (not where I'm living) so I love it when I hear about it ha x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might have been said already, but just noticed on Amazon that the book has increased in price.
Was down to £8.50 a few days ago, but now at £9.99.
🎶🎶All about the money money money.🎶🎶

Reactions: 8
Im afraid i don’t know how to download the actual video, I’m assuming it’s like a Mexican wave they used to do at football matches 🤷‍♀️

I know 🤢 gave me the dry bokes
Oh, interesting- Thanks! I’ve never heard it called theMexican wave, just the wave!

Maybe it’s just a weird filter effect re: discoloration? 😅

Reactions: 5
Woah woah woah. She’s got candles lit. Directly under her flowers??? Is this not a serious fire risk or am I just too cautious with candles?
I remember my physics teacher doing the whole I can put my hand right next to this lit flame. But not above it as heat rises 😳
Soph wasn’t very good at science in school but it’s ok cos she didn’t need it, hope this helps ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont like her, but I am happy that her dad supports my football team (sunderland) 😂😂 no I don't know anything about football, but its where I'm from (not where I'm living) so I love it when I hear about it ha x
Massive Sunderland fan here also (shite yesterday) and a lifelong inhabitant of sunlin. The greed of this woman is astonishing. And bleeping Bugboy and his sale pitch man. Nah you’re both absolutely minging. People are starting to wise up to this pair of cretins now aren’t they and I just lav itttttttg I really lav itttttttt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love my 4 dogs they are loved like my 3 human children. I will never say the dog is waiting on his grand parents 😂 like stop woman! stop you crazy sh*tty witch. As I said she’s mad as a hatter and it’s not cool or sweet. She actually is constantly manic
Socially distanced of course

What were the big conspiracy theories in the book that she mentioned? I’ve not seen anything juicy being addressed.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been told off by Mr A and I’ve got to go out with him and the kids and stop talking about Hinch 😢 but this part... more work to be done she forgot about her loft conversion though View attachment 264850
Omg her so her memoir is also a begging board as well 🤦‍♀️ How the hell can this be classed as a memoir? Penguin you should be utterly ashamed publishing this!
What does the future hold for you Soph? Well I’d like panelling throughout, a loft room a sunroom for Ronnies play area - wow she’s super inspirational isn’t she? She is super money motivated and hunger for fame. You can clearly see it and hear it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.