Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked by Waterstones yesterday and her hinch farm book was in the window with a 50% off sticker on it ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…
Went in Waterstones today for a browse. Her book was on a table at the front. Didn't see a soul look at it the whole time I was there. I didn't touch it, couldn't bring myself to.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like sheโ€™s just been ragged through a hedge on route to rylan. Then again, she looks that manly he might have thought she was a he ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure the other 5 minutes of your life were deeply fulfilled ๐Ÿคฃ
My ears are still ringing from her constant cackling ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
---

He's a pheasant and much more loveable and entertaining than the llamas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't forget Suzy Squirrel and her little table ๐Ÿ˜‚ Easy knowing I follow Rylan๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants to meet Rylan's Mum๐Ÿคฃ
She'd probably come out with something like "'ooo is this bleep,get rid" and She'd be sitting right next to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Love how she hasnโ€™t shared the photo Rylan posted of them both. She knows she looks completely different, canโ€™t wait to see her on sort your life out with Stacey, just for the screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I think a pigeon. Or maybe a peacock, a bird beginning with P. I'm not too sure, I don't follow him and have no intention of doing so!
For some reason this made me laugh like a seal
---

I think she tried to word it that she hasn't used it because of having a air fryer..but then next sentence said she hasn't done an oven clean which everyone in her inbox is begging her too do and said she hasn't cleaned it because she hasn't used it. I'm honestly shocked because I know she eats mug shots left right and center but what on earth do the rest of them eat. The boys must have dinner at fiddles every night
Aye she was gushing over her air fryer about it, what was the point in getting such a big fancy oven then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Problem is with her doing these promo slots all the sheep have already got the book and for anyone listening who has no idea who she is will definitely not buy it! When you have someone like Richard Osman who has written amazing crime thrillers (well I think so) those are the kind of books the general public will buy.

Reactions: 22
That was a waste of time. Ten minutes of listening to her cackling and creaming herself over Rylan, and he wasnโ€™t much better. He asked her twice if she could believe it! And they ended playing charades so she could tell him what new animals are coming in August without revealing it to the listeners! Great radioโ€ฆnot!
Charades work well on radio๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rylan will just been doing his job and being polite in inviting her over. He's current packing up and relocating from the psychopath finding him.Bet he didn't recognise her when she showed up compared to her insta . Work in London. 5 min chat on a radio . She takes the piss to call that work

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think a pigeon. Or maybe a peacock, a bird beginning with P. I'm not too sure, I don't follow him and have no intention of doing so!
In Sophie's world it begins with F-it's a pheasant!
When Soph first heard about him she thought Rylan had a poor person in his garden๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rylan will just been doing his job and being polite in inviting her over. He's current packing up and relocating from the psychopath finding him.Bet he didn't recognise her when she showed up compared to her insta . Work in London. 5 min chat on a radio . She takes the piss to call that work
Plus she was driven into London for the interview and driven home again 10 minutes later! Hinch, proving sheโ€™s the saviour of the environment that Lorraine thinks she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Problem is with her doing these promo slots all the sheep have already got the book and for anyone listening who has no idea who she is will definitely not buy it! When you have someone like Richard Osman who has written amazing crime thrillers (well I think so) those are the kind of books the general public will buy.
Seeing you mention Richard Osman makes me cross my fingers so hard that she goes on his game show.. ohhhh the content us Tattlers will have.. I hate the look & sound of her but Iโ€™d pay money to see her go on there & embarrass herself..!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently people come to her Instagram platform for the โ€œrealnessโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Here you go Rylan audio. Separated due to a song in the middle.

''She still can't believe it after all this time''.

Husband had to mute her while he cropped it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How apt that I listened to it while emptying my RUBBISH bins. She should go on POINTLESS next because ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.