Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like a child with a toy. 'look at my light up hat' 'look at my wood chip' 'look at my mini rake'. Couldn't be arsed raking Alpaca poo out of the bark.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was speaking to my husband earlier cos we took our kids for a walk and we fed the ducks this morn 🦆
so just got onto a conversation about hinch cos I just can't believe she's gonna have dirty ducks(even though they're very cute) waddling through her house shitting everywhere, and he said his friend he works with bought a bunch of fertilised duck eggs off EBay, 5 of them actually hatched and he has them in his garden (after searching him on fb he does have a unreal massive garden and they look well looked after) my point is, now she's read this comment I bet you she gets ebay eggs and a incubator. I've just looked myself and they're not expensive at alllllll to buy, I'm ready for my bingo.
My Grandad kept ducks, geece and chickens, they're not the cleanest, he had a big garden and they really needed it, a lot of his babies came from eggs sold from a farm that his lot sat on and incubated much cheaper buying half a dozen fresh eggs than buying more stock. They really are dirty to keep, they shat everywhere good job he was dedicated and not living in a fairy tale 🙄

Reactions: 17
I bet fiddle is a menace on the road. I bet she's one of those where they can't drive for tit and nearly ram you off the road and when you give them the 'bleeping watch it' beep she gets out and goes bonkers on you. I bet she's also one of those passengers that's a gobby witch and mouths off at you for the person who's driving her's faults.
Ronnie Pickering

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she getting a bloody alpaca? Ugh! mate you couldn’t even look after fish, PLEASE take care of these new animals you’re bringing into your land

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alpacas sleeping on bark? How's she going to clean the piss and tit out of it? Not very comfy, and hope they won't be trapped in a stable!! She doesn't have a clue!

Reactions: 17
the kitchen pictures I’ve seen are different to the ones others appear to have seen.
the kitchen I can see has white worktops, bottle storage near the fridge etc and more modern. Still not what I would consider her style though
I’ve seen the kitchen with wood effect cabinets and looks like a grey stone effect worktop, haven’t seen the one with white worktops

Reactions: 5
There is no way on earth she is going to be cleaning alpaca tit out every single day let alone looking after them. She is like a woman possessed!!

Reactions: 26
She really hasn't bought alpacas has she. Wtf is wrong with people to let her have them. She can't look after her own kids and Henry.

I'm shocked.

I was in the outlander fandom on Twitter. There was a woman from America who had alpacas and my god it was 24hrs 365 days a year.. plus vet bills. All the money went on the animals .

Sofa is going to be broke before the summer.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.