Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet jaymmmmeeee has had enough of her tit, gone to an internet cafe for the day and is now a vip member of tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, she has no shame and no self awareness.
My mum cleaned rich people's houses when I was small, not glamorous, not easy and can be quite demoralising when you are treated as 'the cleaner' and not a human being. My poor mum never had a cleaning trolley. This is a total piss take to anyone who has done an honest day's work.
Wait and see, she'll be begging to bring out her own branded Mrs Hinch cleaning aids and utensils including trolleys, sweeping brushes etc. Then we'll see children's versions with Ron as the selling point.
If I ordered one of them my husband would be checking i took my medication.
I absolutely dislike her.

Reactions: 27
what’s she gonna do next, buy a distillery to slap on the pergola so she can produce her own antibac.....behave 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an utterly patronising beep she is...she should try cleaning properly in order to make a living; dirty toilets, filthy rooms, crap over floors, vomit, poo, day in day out for a pittance etc. Honestly she leaves me speechless with her latest gadget!!! Insulting to those who slog there guts out pushing a cart/trolley around carrying out essential cleaning. She is a stupid child playing wendy houses and living in a parallel universe..i sincerely pray that those dim, nieve followers see her for what she really is...frigging grow up you muppet!!!!

She saw a trolley at one of her meetings.

Dragged Ron's birthday present out of the garage so he can play at being like his mum, a pretend cleaner.

trolley.png

Her's has arrived and now she can pretend to be a cleaner because she definitely wasn't one before

1598631129766.png

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And now Onslow has done his little story. It’s all such bullshit! Of course he knew that was arriving today! But her sheep will be lapping it up. His mates must think he’s such a mug

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He might sound pissed off to us but we all know deep down that it’s all part of the hinch act and he goes along with it

Reactions: 23
Ooh Inch does actually sound pissed right off. bleeping good.
Maybe yesterday's walking and talking involved him telling her to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 9
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
My husband went back to work 4 days after our 3rd child was born, had zero help & had to get an older child to school & a toddler to pre-school, she has got it so easy, I wonder where Vest is today?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And now Onslow has done his little story. It’s all such bullshit! Of course he knew that was arriving today! But her sheep will be lapping it up. His mates must think he’s such a mug
Hmm....yes I think you're right. I had hoped he was proper pissed off with her and then I thought wait a minute, this is all part of the very carefully scripted tit show.
They bleeping deserve each other. Him with his bollocks AWOL and her with her glass jar to keep them in. Shower of shite!

Reactions: 16
Have we been seeing Ronnie’s cleaning trolley and stuff deliberately this week then? So she could try and soften the blow of being absolutely bleeping ridiculous by buying a cleaning trolley?

Reactions: 19
Jamie’s reaction to the cleaning trolley, ‘I’m lost for words’.
For once I can agree with him. She’s so insensitive to others. Cleaners are having to work even harder with Covid to make places safe for everyone. They deserve praise and recognition for what they are doing and have been doing throughout the crisis. Mrs Hinch disgusts me - the way she has behaved throughout this pandemic has been with a lack of respect and total disregard to others, making everything about her and cashing in. She has not used her platform to do anything good. I hope she gets the negative press she so deserves from this little stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hmm....yes I think you're right. I had hoped he was proper pissed off with her and then I thought wait a minute, this is all part of the very carefully scripted tit show.
They bleeping deserve each other. Him with his bollocks AWOL and her with her glass jar to keep them in. Shower of shite!

Reactions: 5
I’m actually so pissed off why is she determined to revert back to the dark ages? It’s not even if she wants to do it, fine, you do you hun. But it’s the message as an influencer she is actually making people aspire to it makes me feel a bit sick!!

Reactions: 11
WHERE THE F IS SHE GOING TO KEEP THAT MONSTROSITY

*I literally have nothing against the trolley and full respect to all cleaners out there but she takes the absolute P

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.