Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are extensions, there were sad fan girls swooning over them asking where to buy them months ago. Pretty sure she showed them on her stories.

Probably cut from the head of a poor Russian woman.
Aren’t most extensions the hair of the devout from the temples in India? I saw a snippet about it once. They grow their hair very long then go to this temple and shave it as an offering. Unbeknownst to them, it is then gathered, baled and sold for extensions.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Urggh, those groups are awful. Not matter the cleaning question the answer is Zoflora! It’s not a cleaning product, it’s a disinfectant!

I saw someone ask what to clean their kids shoes with as he’d peed himself. Almost everyone said Zoflora! You need to break down the enzymes first or your just masking the smell.

The other one that bothered me was someone sayiing the dog was due a litter the next day so what cleaning products did she need!?! Thankfully lots of experienced breeders jumped in and explained that it wasn’t about cleaning and she should have been more prepared before then and offering lots of good advice. I was half expecting everyone to tell her to Zoflora everything!
Wow a witch with a litter cleans after puppies for the first few weeks and she should have known that before deciding to breed!

Thing is with this "craze" people just want to clean things with chemicals they have only just become aware of or things which dont need cleaning so they can beam about it on the groups and insta. Like babies mattresses, dogs bedding, etc being doused in chemicals and the most bizarre one people flooding their homes because they are ripping the seals off their plug holes to open them and take pictures of the before and after of the dirt just to tag Mrs Hinch. Never in my life have I needed to inspect and clean underneath my plug holes. I couldn't care less.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Google tells me Zoflora are part of Flavourly, screenshot below of their last accounts and I’ve also included procter & gamble. Will be interesting to see the difference in their next filing
On zofloras website it says Thoronton and Ross Ltd?

Reactions: 1
You're gonna have to leave, move house, everything, you mentioned the bump size :LOL: I will pray for you 🙏 Haha seriously though, give it time and the truth will out, it's a hard thing to cover up, if true. I wouldn't bloody blame her though for getting a surrogate, I would if I had the money and her high risk issues.
😂😂😂😂
Nothing wrong with having a surrogate but if she has then why hide it. I was also high risk and hated pregnancy, had pretty much every pregnancy related issue going 🙄 I’d have a surrogate too if I could!
With the way she’s phrased certain things it seems like she’s hinting at having/had fertility issues so I do think there’s more to her pregnancy than she’s shared. Of course it’s her choice what she makes public but I thought all her followers were her friends 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Another pic from the Daily Mail. Bet she's hating having to DO THINGS, rather than pretend clean. Crying tonight cos all tired and cross answers to wimp out. Jamie's head is shiny in this
Screenshot_2019-04-06-22-04-48_kindlephoto-5376008.png
pic. 😳💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Woman turning up in buff tings. Gosh I hate I wrote that! Lol

They're a gimmick, supposed to mop / buff your floor as you walk. Mrs Hinch has sold loads of them, in various styles. Even Jamie is not exempt. She featured a story of him wearing his last week out to the shops, so I'm not surprised a fan wore them out too!

View attachment 10673
Those claw hands tho 🤢🤢 zelda from the terror hawks. Showing my age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aren’t most extensions the hair of the devout from the temples in India? I saw a snippet about it once. They grow their hair very long then go to this temple and shave it as an offering. Unbeknownst to them, it is then gathered, baled and sold for extensions.
That's Indian hair, Russian or Mongolian is better quality which is what she we have

Reactions: 3
Wow a witch with a litter cleans after puppies for the first few weeks and she should have known that before deciding to breed!

Thing is with this "craze" people just want to clean things with chemicals they have only just become aware of or things which dont need cleaning so they can beam about it on the groups and insta. Like babies mattresses, dogs bedding, etc being doused in chemicals and the most bizarre one people flooding their homes because they are ripping the seals off their plug holes to open them and take pictures of the before and after of the dirt just to tag Mrs Hinch. Never in my life have I needed to inspect and clean underneath my plug holes. I couldn't care less.
I didn’t get the impression she was a breeder. I know nothing about breeding dogs or any other animal for that matter but I know that if I did have a pregnant animal I wouldn’t be posting the night before she was due about cleaning tips on a Hinch Facebook group. I’d have been researching from the minute I found out and asking vets and experienced breeders. I was quite pleased that she was told quite clearly to lay off the cleaning products and that she should have prepared for it weeks in advance. It did restore a little of my faith in the Hinchers.

Reactions: 6
She isn’t stupid in the slightest. The dumb blonde act is just that, an act. She is a business woman who is predicted to be a millionaire very soon. She was rejected from towie apparently, this has been her plan all along. She’s a roaring success, ethically wrong of coarse but a success none the less, her time is running out and she knows it so bigger deals will coming soon. She’s been very clever not to jump away from her niche by sharing her pregnancy too much. Smart move, she would have isolated fans with no kids then. Don’t be surprised if she keeps baby off Instagram 90% of time.

What’s really made me sick today is LMM. What an absolute moron. Desperate saddo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to wonder the same as you too. I follow Kayla Itsines and she is super healthy, abs and everything. Yet her bump has always been bigger than hinchs - a woman who seems to be prone to quick weight gain if her 8 stone story is to be believed. Hinch never hints that she works out either and she’s already alluded to having placenta previa and she also feels baby kick so I’m guessing that the placenta isn’t cushioning baby’s movements nor is it hiding her bump (like those people who didn’t know they were pregnant). So why has her bump appeared to have not grown? She could easily pass for not being pregnant if you saw her in the street and in all the photos she does post she has her legs angled in such a way that it highlights her stomach to show her bump. If she didn’t pose like that then I doubt you’d be able to see anything.

Also with the meet and greet, they don’t know that no one meeting her isn’t carrying the chicken pox virus or anything else that can be harmful to a pregnant woman. I feel like it should have been postponed. Especially as she’s high risk
I follow Kayla too, she is very slim but healthy looking and clearly promotes a healthy lifestyle with her pregnancy. You see her bump growing. Mrs Hinch on the other hand with her influenced fan girl following should be promoting as healthy as a pregnancy as possible concidering the charities who are endorsing her. Now we don't expect her to start doing lunges and squats all of a sudden if she wasn't before (which I am shocked she doesnt concidering she has had weight issues TBH) but at least chill on the chemical over drive and promote eating better than cliche kids snacks.

PS. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and was a gym bunny and training in boxing before this baby but SPD and PGP has prevented me from doing much but I still try. It's a shame she doesn't promote better as when I had my first child 13 years ago I was very easily influenced by what I read and advice I was given! She just doesn't come across as a pregnant lady! There is something really bizarre there I can't put my finger on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.