Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a dirty delete and reuploaded so that Henry isn't choosing a room 🙄

Edit as I am very Kate to the party, as see I've posted the same as others 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Always moan about this but she hasn't been paid 1000s to advertise that. They've sent her a free one and given her a discount code to share which she will see a percentage of.
Brand partner ads/paid partnership ads are the ones that she has a fee for. Anything with a discount code is likely she's been given it to advertise and will get a cut of whatever sales she makes with her code.

Reactions: 14
Why she saying they CHOSE to go with Emma Mattress because of the good reviews? NO twatface... you have ACCEPTED the Emma Mattress because it was FREE. Never even gonna sleep on it so why does it matter if the reviews say you get the best night's sleep?
It's funny how she's given these free things then suddenly follows them on IG.

Reactions: 20
I don’t usually post here, more of a lurker.

But I work in marketing and if you're an enraged as I am about the free mattress for a dog, please message the company!

Odd complaints about collaborations usually get brushed under the (non-gifted) carpet but mass uproar doesn't and they’re will likely not work with her again. Also if these complaints go public on the likes of social media then other companies are likely to avoid her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
How long has she been sitting on this story? Sale ends Monday and it's Friday afternoon. Pull your finger out Soph and actually do what they're "paying" you to do.
IMG_20220729_144222.jpg

Reactions: 29
Please tell me someone got a screenshot of the original post where she said Henry would choose between the Emma Mattress bedroom and bedroom number 5? Bigquestion is... what Mattress is in bedroom number 5? And which will Henry deem most comfortable? 🤣

Reactions: 13
EF21F18B-009C-48B5-8378-F50A3D7AB590.jpeg

I don't usually do things like this, but the only way these big companies are going to stop the handouts to millionaires is if enough people approach them.

covid, the cost of living crisis, we're all struggling and these companies are throwing free stuff and these arseholes and their dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Please tell me someone got a screenshot of the original post where she said Henry would choose between the Emma Mattress bedroom and bedroom number 5? Bigquestion is... what Mattress is in bedroom number 5? And which will Henry deem most comfortable? 🤣
Bedroom 5 is where the £800 Cotswold Co bed is going! Unless that’s gone in Lennie’s bedroom!

Reactions: 17
Interesting she's only just following Emma mattresses. Reckon her management deal with all the freebies and she just gets sent them without any say in it other than maybe a "wishlist" of stuff she wants free.
When she's on the beg for stuff she wants, she seems follow them first (like the chicken coop company or the logburner company). Stuff she gets sent at random she only follows after she's done the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’ll be doing her bollocks for the rest of the afternoon now. She hates it when we get her in trouble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.