Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake face, fake fireplace, fake art on tv. The only best things in her life are gifted free… my first thread title nomination

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh guyshhhh you know what’s coming next
Hinch x tescooooo Christmas tat decorations :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
2 mugshots in a jug. Yum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm beginning to think that it's me that's wonky. Is this just phone camera distortion because I cannot make any of this straight?
IMG_20221107_194132.jpg

She can't have applied her face filter to the TV can she? Surely she's not that thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s right cover a fake chimney breast with fake bricks and then cover the whole lot with a tv

what’s the bloody point!!

A mirror would’ve been so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unless they're all acting out a scene of cooking him for the Xmas dinner I can't see how a chicken is relevant

She probably said to them that Ronni E is a farmer he lives on a farm he has to be a farm animal. Or she'd throw a strop
I’m surprised she hasn’t told them he needs to be the donkey. Then content would be oh guysh he just larved being a donkey we had to get him some of his own for our GARDEN

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She better make the most of being at faux farm this Christmas cos reckon she'll be back at Greyskull come next year 😏 her lazy, fake, bot buying lifestyle can't stretch into 2023 surely 🤷🏼‍♀️#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.