Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clothes bin actually says on it that its not in use, she truly is stupid 🤦‍♀️

There's a reason why you can't try clothes on in stores, covid can live on cloth for 72 hours . She has flu symptoms and is now handling clothes instead of just putting the bag in the bin 👏👏👏👏 well done Sophie, you covidiot

Does anyone known what lockdown tier she may fall into?
Not that she will follow the rules anyway!
Tier 1 i think, not that she follows the rules anyway

Reactions: 19
Im sure that clothes bank says its not currently in use on it!! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
What a tithead!!

where the feck does she store all these clothes? Maybe if she invested properly in clothing which is not “trendy” fast fashion she wouldn’t need to bin so much polyester

Reactions: 19
Does anyone known what lockdown tier she may fall into?
Not that she will follow the rules anyway!
According to the Daily Fail the tiny weeny village of Maldon is big enough to be its own district, and doesn’t have many cases per 100,000 so I’d say it’s unlikely to be subject to further restrictions beyond rule of six.

Reactions: 8
The woman is such a bleeping whopper 😂😂😂 she really can’t do ANYTHING right. She just lurches from one duck up to the next 😂
BIN NOT IN USE!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So not only has she gone out with flu symptoms when she should be isolating and getting tested for COVID, she’s putting loose clothes in a clothing bank which specifically asks for them to be bagged. AND to top it off the clothing bank isn’t actually in use right now. What. A. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtaf I thought Soph had flu symptoms????? Eeeeeerm Covid maybe?????? Heard of that have we Soph? You do understand that you might have it? Self isolate and order a test maybe? How ridiculous!!!!! Sorry I’m fuming!!!!!! Brilliant advertisement there Soph, while the government is telling people to stay safe and stay at home with flu symptoms your showing your followers that it’s ok to disregard what the government says and spread your germs!!! You absolute ducking 🛎 end

Reactions: 26
The woman is such a bleeping whopper 😂😂😂 she really can’t do ANYTHING right. She just lurches from one duck up to the next 😂
BIN NOT IN USE!
But God forbid Queen Zoph steps foot in a..... charity shop 😱. Surprised she didn't and got Inch High to film it all tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just chipping in that this “random” wardrobe clear out was on the October Hinch list. So not that random was it?

I tried to have a good nosey at what she was dumping in there but it all looked so nondescript. She probably hasn’t worn any of them. 😑

Reactions: 17
What a tithead!!

where the feck does she store all these clothes? Maybe if she invested properly in clothing which is not “trendy” fast fashion she wouldn’t need to bin so much polyester
I hope you aren't being rude about the size of her wardrobe, you know how she feels about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oops - Like everyone is saying.

Why the f is she dumping them in 1 by 1, the clothing collector will have to pick them all up and it's not in use - tit.

use.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I worked in a charity shop for a while, those bins maybe get emptied every few days. The fact the clothes aren't in a bag and it's raining everything will damp and smell. The clothes will likely just get sent for rags or recycle the material not the store. Never mind the fact it's not in use, they're going to be destroyed

Reactions: 29
Just chipping in that this “random” wardrobe clear out was on the October Hinch list. So not that random was it?

I tried to have a good nosey at what she was dumping in there but it all looked so nondescript. She probably hasn’t worn any of them. 😑
Anyone got the photo of October list. It’s bugging me. Thanks.

Reactions: 3
SHE IS bleeping RIPPING THE PISS NOW.

This morning had flu.
Anyone with A BRAIN CELL in this environment would SELF-bleeping-ISOLATE

But no.....1 bowl of porridge later she is out putting clothes in a clothes bin that says NOT IN USE.

She SURELY is not that stupid.

So she is just trolling us now. I’m more convinced than ever.

PS: She had about 10 things in her wardrobe a short time ago; now she has bags full of extras.

It’s like the Hand That Rocks The Cradle with her.
She needs censured.

She’ll probably get a box full of Ready Brek sent her by end of week.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.