Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the guest bathroom need “ALOT” of work??????
I thought that, take the awful blue away and it'll be alright for a while and look at re doing it if she really must in a year or so. Why spend thousands on a guest bathroom she's made clear no one will use.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't keep up with you nusty trolls but one question, how can you have 3 en suites and a guest bathroom? Surely one of the rooms with an en suite is for guests?

Also how much longer does she think she'll get away with showing pre records from the old house?! Surely no one believes she's still there cleaning the sinks?! Of all the things she's done this is surely the most shameless?!
Her and Jamie are having an ensuite bedroom.
Ronnie also is, and I'm almost sure she was showing lennie his room last week and said this will be your very own bathroom so all 3 of them will have an ensuite and the main bathroom will be for any peasant she has over

Reactions: 19
Her and Jamie are having an ensuite bedroom.
Ronnie also is, and I'm almost sure she was showing lennie his room last week and said this will be your very own bathroom so all 3 of them will have an ensuite and the main bathroom will be for any peasant she has over
as if anyone will go to stay over 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
047E3200-B474-41D5-8345-584A07CA5A19.png

needs a lot of work, not alot, anyway, what’s wrong with it? I would change the floor and it would look lovely! Change it in a few years time…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
B40656AE-E6F5-436F-A0B9-2283F5C06930.png
6BE43522-88CB-4B9C-AA1D-A133E5B7BEEB.png

FE6373C2-3691-4219-AF87-3ACAE9CF4995.png

Is daddy weeping Al really building your desk when you already put on your list of jobs to do about the next ladder desk
LIAR LIAR GRINCH ON FIRE

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can normally laugh about how ridiculous she is but her story showing Henry’s room is just vulgar. It was forgivable at her old house BEFORE the kids came along (ridiculous but whatever), but that bedroom is absolutely enormous and to openly brag and admit it’s for the dog is such a kick in the teeth to her followers. Plenty of them will be struggling financially, maybe crammed into houses far too small for their families or even experiencing homelessness and she’s there showing us all this enormous room her dog has?

I genuinely can’t wait for the day this all comes crashing down on her.
just goes to show she doesn’t give a tit about anyone, not even her sheep that have lined her bank account to be able to give henry his own room on the tend farm in the first place. Her timing of it all is so wrong as well, I know a few of us have mentioned she might have had to reveal at a different time to what she wanted and she’s still got it wrong!

She infuriates me and I sometimes wonder why I bother looking at her stories because In all honesty it depresses Me. Mind you I wouldn’t want it if I had to go about it the way she did. but just makes you think sometimes what’s the point? Because no matter how hard I work I’m never to going to ever get to a point of been able to live a life like that.
I’ve said it on a few comments I would be happy for her if she had deserved it, just as I’ve been happy for other people that have managed to achieve things like this, but not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if Henners will get all his keepsakes up in his new bedroom, mainly the 'H' stick horror glue gun creation she made for him. I've noticed it's not up in his old bedroom anymore so I'm hoping it's already in Situ down on the farm 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can’t wait to have a desk with stationary now… 🙄 you’ve got a ton of your own bloody notebooks already! And no one wants any more from your crappy ‘Hinch’ range
And its STATIONERY - E for Envelope you bleeping bellend.

Edited ! Was not calling YOU a bellend ... sorry @Monkeybreath123

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else completely bored of her pre-recorded in November home tour? Every room looks the same

I don’t think (correct me if I’m wrong) she has actually shared any pictures of the kitchen yet. Or mentioned that she was a having the orangery conservatory added. I think she is embarrassed about how basic it is compared to the price she paid. The conservatory will be being built currently and the kitchen gutted - when that’s done she’ll share pictures of it to ask her sheep how she should finish it.

Don’t think they are living there currently as there is probably no kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been off for a while but like a lot, came back after she announced tend farm 😂 what is all this chat about jimbobnojob (used to be) now it’s small knob 😂😂 pleeeeaassse tell me 😂😂
here you go!

Reactions: 8
On a totally unrelated note... I've recently been watching The Sopranos again and had no idea old Micro Todge played Furio back in the day 😂😂😂😂
inCollage_20220107_200214219.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's shocking the inspo pictures are for company's to see what she's after. Shameless women

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.