Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a tit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging
She's already making pregnant ladies feel bad judging by some of the things I've seen, barely a bump at 6 mths pregnant, no real issues or problems, always done up to dixie and wearing crop tops etc and walking on high high heels. Sophie has actually lost a lot of weight during this pregnancy. None of it makes sense!

If it turns out she's got a moon bump I'm gonna be so mad!! It's a hunch I've got. Who knows, either way the poor ladies dealing with weight gain, swelling, sinuses, and all the other myriad of horrible things will be struggling to watch her rn.

And there she is looking angry for having to meet her fans. Honestly I despair of her! She looks like she's smelling something bad in almost every picture. Maybe they could've sprayed themselves with the free febreeze.

She obviously thinks that is her best side, she barely deviates from it!

Whoever said yesterday they would set up for her to be in the best light and the best angle, and her fans will just have to deal with whatever and look like shrek was not wrong!! The hunched over look is soooo flattering.

Mrs Hinch's thought process in every picture looks so Grinch like! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a tit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging
That’s one of the things that put me off her, I struggled to wash myself most days let alone clean my house to this pristine standard she portrays hers to be.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was pretty interesting in the Telegraph article where it said that she showed a product she "liked" on her feed and the brand commented and said thanks for featuring it (how many times have we seen influencers do this?), and Gleam then went back to the brand and tried to secure a paid for deal where she would promote the brand for £10k. Not only is Mrs Hinch creaming it off the general follower punters with the swipe up AFF links, she is using the page to reel brands in directly as well, earning more money for her and Gleam in the process (they take 10-20% of any deals they secure for her, I think I read). Anyone who thinks she is doing this to help "her Hinchers" need their heads looking at. It is ALL about the dollar.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if she went college after leaving school or after leaving her sales job?
In the book she says she did an evening hairdressing course after she left the sales job in London where Jamie works.

Reactions: 4
For my book review on Amazon

I put that the information she gave on her career in sales differed substantially in the book to what it states on her LinkedIn.

That she listed the entire contents of her rooms in the book to enable others to purchase the same but she failed to state that she got most of the items for free!

That she stated in the book that she 'loves a barg' - gave lists and told us about buying bargains, yet listed 2 pages of expensive make-up-must-haves costing hundreds of pounds - many of which she again is given for free!

On one page Jamie is hoovering and two pages on he's taking her for their first date as the book flits about from one thing to another with no continuity!

She claims in one chapter that prior to her reaching 1 Million followers she gained 61,000 followers in one day which is to me seems impossible and implausible.

We're told about her issues with her weight and food and then we're told that when she reached 1 Million followers she celebrated with her friend Trace "with a greasy take-away, eating cheesy spuds, burgers, pizzas and kebabs."
They even "popped to the shop for a cake."
Then we're told she was in Hospital for a blood clot in her leg and "was a little bit underweight from being ill (also when I'm nervous the weight drops off") which then adds to my confusion about her having anxiety at school as she said that was a difficult time as she was larger... so sometimes she's anxious and eats and sometimes she's anxious and the weight drops off?... which one is it?

She claims she lost 8 stone but doesn't say how long it took her to lose all this weight.
She also doesn't say how heavy she was?
There are no images of her being this weight apart from a head shot which she shared for the 10 year challenge.
She says that a gastric band she had fitted in 2013 slipped, so was all the weight lost before the slip?
I was confused but I'm even more confused after reading the book.

She says that she didn't know what an influencer was until Gleam asked to sign her - yeah right!

In one chapter she tells us she doesn't drink and in another she's puking up over her bedroom carpet.

We're told that at age 21 she hadn't been on a train or tube alone yet her LinkedIn says different - unless her mum travelled to work with her!

She claims to come from a small village - google Maldon!

I said the above and more and my review was approved last night.
This morning it was gone so I've been in touch with Amazon and I've asked for it to be put back.
I've said that they approved it so it should remain and if it doesn't remain then they can come and pick their book back up and refund the cost.
Did anybody pick up how she was shopping the day before The interviews, looking for an outfit to wear, she didn’t manage and luckily her friend came around with an outfit, to the rescue. Yet the following day she tagged Trace, makeup and hair guys and also the company that sorted out her outfit,,, this left me very confused???

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if she went college after leaving school or after leaving her sales job?
I love how her friend says she was fortunate to attend hers and jamies amazing wedding like she got invited to watch the royal wedding or something 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the most concerning thing of all!

These young vulnerable new mums she is going to prey upon are going to get extremely ill and in debt when the unnessersary "must haves" roll in. Her gifted items with swipe ups for them to buy at extortionate prices than if they were to shop about online is going to be extremely damaging. There is so much unnessersary "baby tat" out there which no one really needs for her to mess around with and sell to her "shoppers".

Sales of useless things just as "wee teepees" for little boys and wipe warmers are going to shoot through the roof along with new cash strapped mums struggling to get the same bedding (Which will all be in grey, nice and neutral for the mums of baby girls too!), the same stroller, the same cot, then you will get the super obsessed who ate their Smarties like her buying the same formula as what she is paid to advertise. Can see it all happening.

Reactions: 18
She seems to be wearing In The Style again...after she had a blouse that she was "fixing" with the sewing machine last night. Pretty safe to assume there will be some collaboration with In The Style🙄🙄View attachment 10620
Really annoying that twice she’s made out she hasn’t got anything to wear or it’s needs sewing!!! ... pretty sure she didn’t post her mum sewing anything 🤔 she’s collaborating with them they’ve dressed her twice for each event .. honestly how are we the only ones to notice how she’s lied about what’s she’s wearing BIGGEST BULLSHITTER ever

• Heart
The hairdressing course confuses me too as why would anyone who had such problems with their arms and in her words nearly had to have one amputated choose to then be a hairdresser where their using their arms all day?

• Wow
In the book she says she did an evening hairdressing course after she left the sales job in London where Jamie works.
Ahhh, I gave up listening to the audiobook after 19 whole riveting minutes. It was a struggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's already making pregnant ladies feel bad judging by some of the things I've seen, barely a bump at 6 mths pregnant, no real issues or problems, always done up to dixie and wearing crop tops etc and walking on high high heels. Sophie has actually lost a lot of weight during this pregnancy. None of it makes sense!

If it turns out she's got a moon bump I'm gonna be so mad!! It's a hunch I've got. Who knows, either way the poor ladies dealing with weight gain, swelling, sinuses, and all the other myriad of horrible things will be struggling to watch her rn.

And there she is looking angry for having to meet her fans. Honestly I despair of her! She looks like she's smelling something bad in almost every picture. Maybe they could've sprayed themselves with the free febreeze.

View attachment 10652

She obviously thinks that is her best side, she barely deviates from it!

Whoever said yesterday they would set up for her to be in the best light and the best angle, and her fans will just have to deal with whatever and look like shrek was not wrong!! The hunched over look is soooo flattering.

Mrs Hinch's thought process in every picture looks so Grinch like! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 10653
I second this, i’m about 3 weeks behind Hinch in my pregnancy, I have physio every week to pop my hips into place, my boobs are the size of mountains and I’ve gained about thirty pounds as the only thing that stops me vomiting is ice cream.
If I was in a worse place mentally, I would absolutely compare myself with Hinch and feel like I was already failing as a mother.

For my book review on Amazon

I put that the information she gave on her career in sales differed substantially in the book to what it states on her LinkedIn.

That she listed the entire contents of her rooms in the book to enable others to purchase the same but she failed to state that she got most of the items for free!

That she stated in the book that she 'loves a barg' - gave lists and told us about buying bargains, yet listed 2 pages of expensive make-up-must-haves costing hundreds of pounds - many of which she again is given for free!

On one page Jamie is hoovering and two pages on he's taking her for their first date as the book flits about from one thing to another with no continuity!

She claims in one chapter that prior to her reaching 1 Million followers she gained 61,000 followers in one day which is to me seems impossible and implausible.

We're told about her issues with her weight and food and then we're told that when she reached 1 Million followers she celebrated with her friend Trace "with a greasy take-away, eating cheesy spuds, burgers, pizzas and kebabs."
They even "popped to the shop for a cake."
Then we're told she was in Hospital for a blood clot in her leg and "was a little bit underweight from being ill (also when I'm nervous the weight drops off") which then adds to my confusion about her having anxiety at school as she said that was a difficult time as she was larger... so sometimes she's anxious and eats and sometimes she's anxious and the weight drops off?... which one is it?

She claims she lost 8 stone but doesn't say how long it took her to lose all this weight.
She also doesn't say how heavy she was?
There are no images of her being this weight apart from a head shot which she shared for the 10 year challenge.
She says that a gastric band she had fitted in 2013 slipped, so was all the weight lost before the slip?
I was confused but I'm even more confused after reading the book.

She says that she didn't know what an influencer was until Gleam asked to sign her - yeah right!

In one chapter she tells us she doesn't drink and in another she's puking up over her bedroom carpet.

We're told that at age 21 she hadn't been on a train or tube alone yet her LinkedIn says different - unless her mum travelled to work with her!

She claims to come from a small village - google Maldon!

I said the above and more and my review was approved last night.
This morning it was gone so I've been in touch with Amazon and I've asked for it to be put back.
I've said that they approved it so it should remain and if it doesn't remain then they can come and pick their book back up and refund the cost.
That's pretty fucked of Amazon to censor your review if you are a verified purchase. Shame on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anybody pick up how she was shopping the day before The interviews, looking for an outfit to wear, she didn’t manage and luckily her friend came around with an outfit, to the rescue. Yet the following day she tagged Trace, makeup and hair guys and also the company that sorted out her outfit,,, this left me very confused???
She’s absolutely building up to a partnership with In The Style.

Reactions: 11
This is the most concerning thing of all!

These young vulnerable new mums she is going to prey upon are going to get extremely ill and in debt when the unnessersary "must haves" roll in. Her gifted items with swipe ups for them to buy at extortionate prices than if they were to shop about online is going to be extremely damaging. There is so much unnessersary "baby tat" out there which no one really needs for her to mess around with and sell to her "shoppers".

Sales of useless things just as "wee teepees" for little boys and wipe warmers are going to shoot through the roof along with new cash strapped mums struggling to get the same bedding (Which will all be in grey, nice and neutral for the mums of baby girls too!), the same stroller, the same cot, then you will get the super obsessed who ate their Smarties like her buying the same formula as what she is paid to advertise. Can see it all happening.
There’s so much baby crap on eBay that she will be in her element 🙈

Reactions: 6
Another thing I picked up on, don’t know if anybody else noticed?
It was when she announced how she was waiting for delivery of a new dining room table from barker and stone house, it arrived , she liked it, it was very nice indeed. She titavated around the table for a few stories and that was it. Then a few weeks later, she began with a story randomly about how incredible the delivery drivers were who delivered her table (all those weeks ago) how they helped her with the table but also added a #gifted
I’m wondering if she was picked up on this and needed to re-trace her steps to the table being gifted, which she failed to #gifted at the time? Just a thought .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.