Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they're ever knocking on anyone's doors for info on her. She's so bleeping boring. Other than the bbq lockdown, every other news article has just been lifted from her page. She's never papped in the wild etc. She's not interesting enough to have journos after her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve not kept up with this thread as I’ve actually been away to the spa for a day. First time in over a year leaving my toddler and the spa was a birthday present from last year that I’ve only just had time for - because that’s normal for working parents!
Any way, I had actual time to read a book and I started ‘people like her’. I know a lot of you have said how like hinch the woman in the book is, but honestly I think Hinch is so much worse. The character in the book uses her child for content and lies, but no where near the extent Hinch does. I’m reading it thinking, this is tame - the real influencers are soooo much more manipulative and deceitful and have no redeeming qualities!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I going bleeping crackers here or what? Didn’t her and that wanker of a husband say they were moving because of neighbours?
Yup!!! She cannot keep up with her own lies. My Nan always said to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. Hinchy is cleary suffering from amnesia...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1. Griege is not a colour and 2. That sample is grey. Hope this helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Feeling fashionably Moss today, my lazy SAHM arse has been kicked by an 8 hour shift doing something like work (it was voluntary but similar to my old day job). I'm in awe of all of you PROPER (not you Soph) working mums because I've totally forgotten how to be one.

Funny that the Maldon 3 were penned in today, and not roaming free. Something's gone wrong.

Also, wasn't it Jimbob who said about the neighbours? Not to defend but the Q&A story from Soph was deliberately vague and could well have been talking about press or general weirdos, not necessarily neighbours. I'm sure Jimbob specifically said.

Ignore above, I got mixed up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny we have never seen in any room or on the outside of the house this so called crazy cctv system ????????

Reactions: 15
Feeling fashionably Moss today, my lazy SAHM arse has been kicked by an 8 hour shift doing something like work (it was voluntary but similar to my old day job). I'm in awe of all of you PROPER (not you Soph) working mums because I've totally forgotten how to be one.

Funny that the Maldon 3 were penned in today, and not roaming free. Something's gone wrong.

Also, wasn't it Jimbob who said about the neighbours? Not to defend but the Q&A story from Soph was deliberately vague and could well have been talking about press or general weirdos, not necessarily neighbours. I'm sure Jimbob specifically said.
Screenshot further up of her saying it was a neighbour upset with the extension

Reactions: 9
So another contradiction to the ''We had to move because of the neighbours'' or '' I had to move because of the journalists''

She really does think she's that famous. lol

Into the wiki it goes, along with the other lies.

1650735583439.png

Reactions: 20
Soph said it was the neighbours / extension problem.

Jamie then went on and said it was the press.

Reactions: 22
I need to catch up on a couple of pages but I’m just so annoyed with this! Wasn’t *she* the one who said something about the neighbours?! She is so two faced I can’t stand her.

80415912-3987-4442-9859-44D2C6636FBC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Soph said it was the neighbours / extension problem.

Jamie then went on and said it was the press.
In her quote further up she says Jamie said we had to move because of issues from a neighbour regards the extension . They’ve both lied and tied themselves in knots😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
In her quote further up she says Jamie said we had to move because of issues from a neighbour regards the extension . They’ve both lied and tied themselves in knots😂😂😂😂
After her comments about it starting after the extension, the press (well, the DM) went wild reporting that they were moving because of their neighbours.

That’s why Jamie then said it was nothing to do with the neighbours, but no one believed him 🤣

• Haha
After her comments about it starting after the extension, the press (well, the DM) went wild reporting that they were moving because of their neighbours.

That’s why Jamie then said it was nothing to do with the neighbours, but no one believed him 🤣
Neither of them can lie straight in bed😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.