Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite was the clothes donation, taking her clothes out of the bag one by one and chucking them in the wet dirty recycling bin which had a massive out of order sticker on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also loved it when Jamie booked the wrong accommodation for their anniversary and despite him trying to big up the hotel room as it had a bidet to “wash ur bum bum init” she still threw a strop and demanded they have a treehouse for the next night

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
I agree. It’s like during lockdown when she could have shared cleaning tips on how to get rid of germs and disinfect surfaces etc but she did even less cleaning and didn’t even mention Covid. I don’t know how people can call her a cleaning sensation when she doesn’t even clean 🤯

Reactions: 32
My favey Hinch moment this year was when she broke her toe twice in one year and both times it magically healed within a day and was never spoken about again, but she was then seen walking around perfectly well in normal shoes in a couple of days both times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Another favourite of mine is when she and Jimbobnojob went to that ridiculously over the top hotel suite and he said something like “I love you babe” and she said “woo hoo ooo” (quotation marks added for authenticity because we know Sopha loves a good quote 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
All time fave: Ronnie red gloves
This years fave: rubbing the nappy on her face and “Love you darlin’...” “Woo hoo hoo hooo”
Worst: the tend letter from the fan going through cancer treatment at the Michael Bolton concert

Reactions: 57
Just spotted the clothing brand she’s following 😆
Can’t wait to see her muck out the alpacas in her slashed to the navel, sparkly fanny pelmet dress. Just a country girl at heart..

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Creepy Dave Solomon’s unfiltered photos of hinch at the baby shower are a highlight for me.
(I love it when she’s caught unfiltered not because I think she’s ugly etc (she is on the inside) but because it exposes her deception)

Just spotted the clothing brand she’s following 😆
Can’t wait to see her muck out the alpacas in her slashed to the navel, sparkly fanny pelmet dress. Just a country girl at heart..
They’ll go nicely with her beige wellies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My fav moment is a toss up between:

-fish Gate (rip flip and flop with the fish people in the sky)

- And at the anniversary getaway when inch said he loved her and she responded with whooo oooh oooh

🤣🤣✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dead cat gate, what was this?
I don’t know if I can do it justice 😂

On the virgin radio post, someone wrote a fairly innocuous comment. Hinch thought they were a troll, went through their page and saw they had a cat called Delilah and told her to go spend time with it. The lady came back to explain she was actually defending Hinch and Delilah was dead 😬. Comments were promptly deleted.
Spot on! I have the receipts 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
She can barely call it a cleaning account anymore. I followed he originally because I had moved into a new house and it was filthy - a few people recommended that her tips were quite good - and some did work, I give her that. But where I used to watch her cleaning videos, now it's all videos of her kids or her Tesco lines or her books or her podcast or going out for the day or adverts for products or being an arse on granny filters. The little account with really good cleaning tips has simply vanished and we are lucky if we get one cleaning tip a week - and even then it's a recycled one from 2 years ago. 🙄

Reactions: 27
I’ve just remembered the reverse video of Ron with the bunny ears and Soph showing her true colours when Jimbob was getting the decs out of the loft

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All time fave: Ronnie red gloves
This years fave: rubbing the nappy on her face and “Love you darlin’...” “Woo hoo hoo hooo”
Worst: the tend letter from the fan going through cancer treatment at the Michael Bolton concert
I’d forgotten about that sick letter!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What about that cringing podcast with SS when they were talking about sex and she said she didn’t like looking at ‘dillies’ unless they were ready 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
What about all the pretend notes and letters she has sent herself, not to mention all the messages and Q&A she shows on her posts that have clearly been written by her 😂

Reactions: 33
I findSobthis spans to last year to... me and my sil were looking thru hinches gridpost
We cam across one about ariel liquid tab and how she prefer powder and hates the tablet because they leave residue on the clothes and there horrible...
So when she would stop advertising them this year we went looking thru the gridpost and that one had vanished...
I find it funny how she went from hating a product to then partnering with the company and raving it the best product ever

Reactions: 24
Reading this thread, all the lies, weird behavior, ignoring lockdown and the deafness to the misery that the pandemic brought on so many hard working families it really brings home the madness of the Hinch army how can they be so easily conned by such a boring fake user?
It also highlights how the mainstream media protect her, hiding her obvious lying their reasons are easier to explain, they rely on advertising and the companies using her want her to be popular they want the sheeplike followers to empty shelves at her recommendations win win for them, I believe they pretended to have low stock and exaggerated the response they know how to exploit people they are experrs. Had she ever given an hones review of product's said dont buy the advertising agencies would have turned on her the paper's would have destroyed her.
Money motivates dishonesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.