Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an adult I can't abide avocado, I think it's looks slimy and I can't imagine what it taste's like, I can't bring myself to try it :sick:

I really feel for Jamie boy sorry no Ron Ron having to eat that tit 😂

I hope he tit's through an eye of a needle and it leaks through his nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s clueless. There’s no way he eats those raw carrots. She should just steam them and then give them to him. Plus marmite has far too high a salt content, but packet sausage Soph is clueless re salt intake. She’s all the ingredients now and no idea 😂🙄
Why has "packet sausage soph" cracked me up so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just found out I am pregnant again, one of the first symptoms I got when I was pregnant with my youngest was a majorly short temper and uncontrollable rage, I figured I needed to do a test when self obsessed Soph was causing me to shake with anger because she is such a twit! I'd love nothing more than to pull the rug from under her feet. So she can stop manipulating her cult! Now she's getting even worse and is moving on to manipulating naive mum's! I feel so sorry for them! She's such a see you next Tuesday! X
Congrats on your pregnancy. We have loads of little tattle babies. It is so nice to hear some lovely news 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my God she is really scraping the barrel for content now. Who wants to see a crappy bird table revamped. They must be desperately looking for something to put on the gram. Sad sad people. Play with your son and forget about your bloody followers they will soon be long gone hopefully but your son needs you now

Reactions: 20
Really worrying to think that a lot of young mums will copy her.. Thats so dangerous with the raw carrot 🙈
Unfortunately she doesn't give a tit. If anyone points it out to her she'll block them and just stop doing it with no explanation. This is the cretin who had a bleeping hole knocked in her kitchen wall rather than just admit she made a mistake having an urn of flowers on the hob!

Reactions: 18
it’s funny isn’t it how we see nothing he pouches call her out get passive aggressive stories about cooking for Ronnie but not wanting to share everything and then she shares a tit recipe every single day yet he’s gone from pouches to fairly advanced finger foods it’s BS

Reactions: 19
How embarrassing for this person. She’s gonna see this on time hop in a few years and feel embarrassed that she was in love with two total strangers.
I have questions.... how can she have watched them for 3 or 4 years.... Hinch started her Instagram in March 2018.
In what way, shape or form does she think they are great parents?
And what does she see that we don’t with regards to their marriage? Personally I don’t see a great marriage.... I always think they look awkward with each other lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That person thanking her for the egg muffin recipe has amused me. I used to make similar for my little boy 3 and a half years ago when we started weaning. I'd do a tray of 12, with different veg in each one, then freeze them. Then when we were going out or he was going to my mum's or whatever, I'd get one out and chuck it in a lunchbox with some salady bits. I found the recipe online, I didn't claim to have invented it.

If she's using other people's recipes, should she not be crediting them rather than letting her little sheep think she's the next Nigella for babies?
It's a big slimming world recipe as well (I'm convinced she's followed it at some point) for breakfast or lunch as you can throw anything in

Reactions: 13
How long does she spend googling recipes, making sure she has the ingredients (we all know avocados go off the minute you get home from the supermarket), setting it all out ready to be pointed at on camera, filming, baking, editing the footage, adding lettering, music etc, all for what, a 10 second clip on stories. I guess she's really going for it with the Class 5 trademark application for 'food for babies'. Can just see her cookery book 'How to give your child food issues and rickets', chapter 1: sweet chilli sauce goes with everything, chapter 2: a burger a day keeps the vitamins away, chapter 3: one pot measuring jug microwave meals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How come we didn't get a video of Ronnie 'eating' his food? I reckon that's Grinch's own lunch - she seems to be a big fan of eating slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Errrmmm I really hope that paint is non-toxic, seeing as birds will be eating off it!

And also, more copying Stacey with the DIY screw hooks....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What the duck has she done to that bird table?? More bleeping grey.
And that candle glass is surely too small with too deep sides, no birds are going to use that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she FOR REAL just label a bleeping bird bath!!!!!!

Back in the real world Zoph there’s a pandemic, over 13000 people have died in the UK alone. Thousands of nhs staff and key workers are going to work terrified they catch/take home a deadly virus to their loved ones. What an absolute twit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.