Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @mgh727 - Lockdown is back, Soph’s a twit, bring on the BBQs and sneaky trips out!
Adapted as not sure twit can be used.

Last thread catch up

Rest of Saturday.
She had no content to post so a piccy of last year’s Halloween dress -up was re-posted.
She posted a poll for who’s cook’keys’ were the best decorated – Just to be witches most tattlers said Inch’s.
Sunday.
No posts today apart from she feels numb for a number of reasons - this is the day after the UK Gov. imposed take #2 Lockdown. Cue loads of arse licking dm’s to her and she posting them on the gram – but not yet as all is quiet!!!
Monday
Admitted they’d fucked off out yesterday due to the new lockdown from Thursday
Zzzz
New Hinch weekly monthly list.
Made a den behind the sofa.
More of Ron annoying Henry while in his safe space.
Posted up a few poll as her content is shite and this gets her engagement up.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Nasty comment left on her personal IG page.

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven’t commented on these threads in ages tbh I’m still trying to catchup 😂😂 just jumped on to say my children (who had no idea what a tamagotchi was) and I dug out the tamagotchis I had as a child in the beginning of lockdown 1.0 to have a competition to see who’s would live the longest 😂😂 to actually go out of your way to buy one for yourself at the age of 30 is just plain sad

Reactions: 39
Living her yoof and getting a kids toy.

She is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic this girl..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s going to spend more time playing on her tamagotchi than she will with her own child, oh wait she will look at him through her phone camera.....

Reactions: 45
I haven’t commented on these threads in ages tbh I’m still trying to catchup 😂😂 just jumped on to say my children (who had no idea what a tamagotchi was) and I dug out the tamagotchis I had as a child in the beginning of lockdown 1.0 to have a competition to see who’s would live the longest 😂😂 to actually go out of your way to buy one for yourself at the age of 30 is just plain sad
She couldn't possibly be buying herself a tamagotchi to make the nasty trolls make obvious comparisons?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
what 30 year old woman buys a fucken tamagotchi 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who is she trying to please? Like get in the bin sophie you absolute tit!

Reactions: 29
Another post broadcasting a pointless purchase just before we lockdown for another month. Oh how totally relatable. How does this woman still have such a loyal following?

Reactions: 17
So how long shall we give her until that tamagotchi is dead? Or until she loses interest? Of course not before she’s gotten all her sheep to get one too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Just like that other prick buying bleeping Polly Pockets, you’re 30 you dumb duck 🤬
She is seriously annoying me today, go play on that stormy ship you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m calling bingo on her getting a polly pocket. Thank god she doesn’t have a daughter, could you imagine the jealousy 😂 she wouldn’t be allowed to touch anything

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So how long shall we give her until that tamagotchi is dead? Or until she loses interest? Of course not before she’s gotten all her sheep to get one too 🙄🙄
Should run a book.....who will last longer, Flip, Flop, their sprogs or the Tamagotchi. Will she ever reveal? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look what just appeared on my FB. Sophs quote that basically werent her quote. She's so original
Sick to duck of this "be kind" tit from people being duck all kind and taking people for mugs! That is certainly NOT being kind. Narcarcisstic cunts each and every one!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.