Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! This has killed me!! I’m dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 there’s no way on earth she’d want this to see the light of day! duck me, I’m embarrassed for her! And his mother for raising such a bleeping idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Am I Kate to the party with this one but I’ve just seen her Ariel advert on telly for the second time in like 20 mins. I don’t follow her cause she’s a lying bleep and fleeces her followers but now I have to see her on telly. Can I complain to anyone. She’s broke lockdown rules left right n centre. How does she get away with that and still become a media darling.
omg so a month or so ago my dad made an offhand remark about how “her hands are too grubby” when this advert came up, which made me laugh and i asked him what he meant (because ???) and he said “she doesn’t look like she washes her hands enough“ and i said “she’s supposed to be a professional cleaner” and he said “i bet she doesn’t do her own cleaning at home”

he’s a tattler at heart 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So he was a reformed gambling addict in his mid 20s but someone spotted her dragging him out the bookies only a few years ago 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How did we know he was a gambling addict in the first place , I can’t remember back that far

• Haha
Reactions: 9
27th September. Two things happened this day
1) Sophie’s spread came out in you magazine

how did she celebrate ... by going shopping in Essex. Hinch and inch took pictures of themselves going shopping including hinch buying cloths and other bargains
View attachment 374729

2) hinch ‘found’ out she was pregnant
View attachment 374731
Same bow, same tracksuit!
Excellent work! Probs bought a test whilst they were out too!

Reactions: 12
Has she mentioned the article at all? Or is she gonna pretend it never happened? Omg the shame!
Couple that with the tipping point appearance and it just goes to show how desperate for fame he is!
There’s a tipping point appearance??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm DYING!!!! Soph must be crying into her mugshot... flailing about like a giraffe having a seizure...lol ..
haha 😂

To take the shine of that article, I bet she'll come up with some breaking news to cover it up....She'll reveal she's pregnant or something, because she definitely hasn't mentioned that!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.