Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch is a liar, pass it on.

"I promise to continue .... making these changes." 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Why is she allowed to get away with such misleading [read: outright lies] stories?

View attachment 1503507
View attachment 1503499
Yes! Her wording was totally sus and intentional to mislead the sheep. “We” and all that innittogevva bullshit.

Also a koi pond? I thought they weren’t fish people. She has gone too far with bringing the outdoors in, and the indoors out (fake grass, fake trees).

Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch is a liar, pass it on.

"I promise to continue .... making these changes." 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Why is she allowed to get away with such misleading [read: outright lies] stories?

View attachment 1503507
View attachment 1503499
View attachment 1503499
So bloody full of herself as if she cares about the environment been mixing and throwing dangerous chemicals around for years and wastes money on so much plastic tat Hinch hauls and ebayer bargains what a complete twit.

Reactions: 19
Yes! Her wording was totally sus and intentional to mislead the sheep. “We” and all that innittogevva bullshit.

Also a koi pond? I thought they weren’t fish people. She has gone too far with bringing the outdoors in, and the indoors out (fake grass, fake trees).
I know a narcissist who would have you believe they are more important than the Queen and are instrumental in making important decisions in their job.

Can spot a lying narcissist a mile away.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker but I felt compelled to comment on the fiscchhhes being stuck to the playroom floor! Oh mah gawd - the whole concept or rather lack of - is so effected - garbaragggee! 🙄
Was going to say similar - how does it fit in with the woodland aesthetic? No taste, no style and no theme

Reactions: 17
JAYMIEEEEEEE!!!! MUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!

Those P&G lot have told that tattle lot that I didn’t design the boxes!!!!
You'll never believe who told me... 👀🤭

Screenshot_20220816-172031_Instagram.jpg

Would also like to say I only asked joyofclean as they shared her stories and are going along with her lies apparently. I asked what part she played in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We all knew using the paparazzi knocking on neighbours doors for stories was bollocks anyway, the narcissistic bimbo just wanted a bigger house and more but, had a bit more confirmation about that this morning!

I asked my friend who’s husband works with the big newspapers to do some snooping for me! NONE of them ever approached any neighbours for a story. In his words “She’s not famous, it would be a waste of money. They also don’t do that with Celebrities, they find their hotspots and tip offs by the public, if the press were looking for stories on her there would be photos of her out and about but there isn’t. She’s not in their scope. Any articles published are paid for by them or by their management team and will use photos she has posted so her claims are false. It could be a local newspaper to her but it is not any of the UK big companies”.

We all knew that anyway but it’s so nice to hear it from someone with inside knowledge 😂
This hjust made my day I fanks you 😉
I know a narcissist who would have you believe they are more important than the Queen and are instrumental in making important decisions in their job.

Can spot a lying narcissist a mile away.
What she going to do with a koi pond? 🧐🤔swim in it ? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That floor is ridiculous!! 😳

Don’t worry though you nusty hens. Remember there’s an eleventy squillion inch TV going on the wall so they’ll just be watching that and “keeping out of Mummaz way”. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Whooaaaa. I've just seen that video on Instagram (by em_clarkson) where it shows just how easily you can alter your body and still move around to keep up the illusion and post to Instagram, which is clearly what Hunch uses. It's really quite scary to see it in action 😐

Quite enjoying the break the house move is giving us from her bloody make up ads (and awfully distorted face in them) tbh.
Oh my god!!!
This is what Rebecca lamb uses too

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they have enough space for a pool now. Not unless the alpacas enjoy going for a dip. 💦
I think a hot tub is way more likely, she mentioned one before and as we know with Sophie Rose, whatever she wants, she gets.
Does the Poolguy do hot tubs though? Bet she can't wait to get him under her per go la.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Them poor kids. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is done for them
She’s just so self absorbed it’s unbelievable. You have children/grandchildren and have to adapt to their needs. We spent years and tens of thousands of pounds getting our house and garden perfect for us, every small detail considered to get it just right. Then 1 year later we got our first grandchild, now we have toy boxes, swings and sand pit, cupboard for baby bits, brand new room done again for a nursery but it’s what you do! Children live in your home too Sopha not just you!!
be grateful ffs, I love that my perfect house that I always dreamed of is now full of children’s things 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who remembers the beg board she made - hot tub was on there. Shes been begging for one for ages😂😂😂
Eta - screenshot
Is the top left the Hinch Collection, with vases? So she always wanted a home collection and went out the supermarkets to partner with? But she can’t believe it happened to her guys

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh, I just had a thought looking at the crap koi lino and the unfinished edge along the floor. She’s not going to AstroTurf the playroom is she?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen others showing ads for Fairy and the tagline seems to be “you asked,we delivered” but no one else seems to be implying they actually designed anything. Just Soph, a legend in her own lunchtime 🙄

Reactions: 25
For the wiki.

She's gifted a ££££ drive but the winner only gets a £2.5k one! :rolleyes:

299723011_735253974439401_2076144342259460942_n.jpg
vuba.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.