Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granted. But that picture was defo put up to ruffle tattles feathers and it worked.
I couldn’t bear watching everyone play right into her hands so went off to celeb goss for a bit 😂
This is why the next time she goes crying about trolls (& she will) I’ll just laugh at her and have not one teaspoon of sympathy.
Can’t have it both ways.

I know it gets said all the time but it would be so much more funnier and entertaining, watching her squirm on her stories if we all went silent. Even if it was just for a day.
It would be like the food bank saga on steroids. She wouldnt cope with it.
Im in

Reactions: 9
Did she really just say 'flavours' while doing her fake wooden ad on the new tissue masks?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 She can't even get her script correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Me too! I’ve often wondered what she’d do if no one was talking about/‘trolling’ her. If we got to the end of this thread and it was closed without a new one opening, we could all just sit in blissful silence.

Reactions: 20
Really couldn’t care less whether she’s had the baby or not. The way she’s dragged this out, I’m just glad she didn‘t announce the pregnancy after the first scan at 12 weeks! #longestpregnancyinhistory
Or after every shag 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am very behind on the going ons in HinchLand over the past couple of days so I've no idea what is happening. 🤣

Reactions: 3
The shnuggle brand?
The stand is £25, bath is £20-25 online depending where you order it from when I looked. I just think it's ridiculous amount of money for a baby that fits in it for a month
Tbf I had this bath when my daughter was little, I didn’t buy the stand though. Think she used it until she was about 9 months old and I felt comfortable having her sit in the bath normally. Personally if people are asking what their baby must haves are I always recommend that bath 🙈

Reactions: 9
Deffo sensing a troll outcry soon before baby comes along for maximum engagement news articles and of course her favourite mass sympathy for poor old Soph who has it hard

Reactions: 17
why do people say that about inductions and c sections? I was induced on a Friday and had a c section in the early hours of Monday morning. Why is it specifically a Tuesday and Thursday??
I should have said, in my hospital they are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Both my inductions happened on a Tuesday. My sisters c ections both happened on thursdays

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how Stacey deals with keeping a friend like that. It’s happened to me, she literally copied everything I did, I couldn’t do anything without her knowing about it & doing it 2 seconds later 🙈
In the end I sent a screen shot of one of her weird copying fb posts to my sister calling her all the names under the sun for copying me.....oops it went to the wrong number 🙊😆
She’s backed off now. Stace I suggest you try it.
My ex sister in law is like this, had a new tv ours broke, she had one, had another car she had the same make & model, I live on a council estate & love where I live she piped up no matter how bad things got she would never live on a council estate yet would copy the interior of my house as well, I bought a winter wreath for my front door last Christmas low & behold she has the same one!

Glad got rid of her idiot brother cos she can’t copy me anymore now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know she over uses the word guyyyzzz...but she seems to be using 10 times more in recent stories. Not reading here no soph. Hi loves 👋👋👋

Reactions: 10
I knew she’d come out with SOMETHING today whilst everyone is on their phones ...she really has played everyone the whole way through the pregnancy hasn’t she?? She was literally 3-4 months pregnant when she revealed ...so this is a complete lie about being pregnant for longer than she has left!

Sad that she’s manipulated CC2 before it’s even been born (I say ‘it’ because I’m fully ready for it to be a girl ...just think of the engagement and attention!) 🙄View attachment 557182
Maybe she’s crap at maths.

Reactions: 5
Also, she was on IG on Saturday, it was the 1st May, why not say then that May is THE month. Instead she's waited until today to say that. She's due this week. I reckon she's being induced tomorrow. Tuesdays and Thursday are induction or Csection days
I got induced on a Saturday both times.

Reactions: 1
Sophie love. Your photoshopping skills have improved since the bendy door photo - but not enough to fool me with the bump! Nothing she posts is genuine, every photo has been distorted in some way. For someone who waffles on about being true to themselves & to empower women, maybe you should do the same 🤔
36AE7E7F-27D0-4283-96A1-B2DA276D23C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
What a load of old codswallop 🤣🤣🤣
She saying “we saved so hard to buy” like it actually paid in full and mortgaged. They saved for a deposit. Ffs. Now, if they’ve paid off their mortgage with all the swipes ups then that means duck all. They still only saved up for the deposit and got a mortgage - not the same as “saved up to buy”.

I once saved up enough money to buy my new car in full and bought it outright - no lease, no monthly payments etc.
But that’s not what they did with the house. I was she was just stop talking.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.