Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been discussed, I've got a busy day and not time to flick through the previous comments yet.
Does everyone who gets married at Gosfield hall get a special feature like that? It's like they are celebrities with that big feature. Do you think they paid for that feature? Or do you think they got a discount on the wedding in return for the place to use their wedding as publicity? Almost makes you think brand Hinch was already under way and this was part of the prep....
She'd registered the name 'Mrs Hinch' as a business before she was married. Everything 'little old me' has done has been set up and planned from the start. She knows exactly what she's doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Do influencers never get embarrassed standing filming themselves in the street/supermarket/airport/dump?

I would be dying with embarrassment to do that.
I see fashionbugblog videoing herself doing a slow walk/trot down posh streets in London and prancing like a show pony to show her latest chanel handbag or shoes etc. She looks like a complete dick. Now we have sophie prancing about like someone not wise at the dump.
I wish someone passing would do a huge comedy snigger or laugh hard

Reactions: 22
All pre-recorded no doubt. Hinch was busy this morning putting her slap on for her afternoon out.
Stig of the dump was on ITV in the early 80s I think

She really is a fuckwit for filming herself throwing stuff away. I mean she advocates this terracycle ( which we haven’t heard a thing about in a while)
She’s really showed herself up!
I was trying marriage out in the early 80's!!

She's an enigma (hope that's the right word?-or maybe a mean an amoeba??)
Flackey that's what she is.She's flackey,Cakey Bakey.
As for her attitude to replacing stuff and wastage, ma was the same.Never happy with what she had,forever chucking stuff out and starting again,but would rather chuck it away than help anyone out.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do influencers never get embarrassed standing filming themselves in the street/supermarket/airport/dump?

I would be dying with embarrassment to do that.
I see fashionbugblog videoing herself doing a slow walk/trot down posh streets in London and prancing like a show pony to show her latest chanel handbag or shoes etc. She looks like a complete dick. Now we have sophie prancing about like someone not wise at the dump.
I wish someone passing would do a huge comedy snigger or laugh hard
I cringe if I have to even take a call in public let alone swan around talking to myself and filming it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been on any hinch threads in about 2 weeks so can’t even begin to catch up 🥴😂 whatever happened to that person who said she knew her and was going to dish some dirt 🧐🧐

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been on any hinch threads in about 2 weeks so can’t even begin to catch up 🥴😂 whatever happened to that person who said she knew her and was going to dish some dirt 🧐🧐
She didn’t know her and she didn’t dish any dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cringe if I have to even take a call in public let alone swan around talking to myself and filming it 😂
Me too! Sometimes when I was out (pre covid) with my child, he would say "mummy do a picture with me and you"
I would be mortified even stopping to do a selfie with him in case someone thought I loved myself

Everyone needs to make it their mission to shout " you ok hun?" When they see some dick filming in a shop or dicking about in the street talking to themselves on their phone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi all, I still have 20 odd pages to read back on but here are some quick observations (apologies if I am repeating anyone else.....
1) The dog cake people Bonbonpooch who caused “cakegate” have gifted one to LQOCs dog. Unlike Hinchy LQOC has shared it on her stories and thanked them and tagged them.
2) I think every cleaning account going has been given the new Fabulosa laundry cleanser stuff to promote (that’s coming to Aldi) but I haven’t seen Hinch get one. 😦
3)The fuckers have now copied my LED parasol 😳. We we had my daughters 21st during lockdown which was gonna be crap for her as we could only have a bbq with just us to celebrate. Hubby went to get a cheap parasol and came back with a huge monster one with LED lights and a Bluetooth speaker built in. Yep it’s tacky and OTT but made my daughter happy on her birthday and I admit it is amazing 😍. Unfortunately now those dickheads have gone one too, and everyone’s gonna think I am a Hincher sheep 😡. She has a million light up things already. Planes are gonna start landing on her pagoda.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok soz going back to the shelf because it has annoyed me.

She normally mentions the prices of her eBay shite but on this occasion she didn't for some reason, BUT remember guys this was at the time when non-essential buys were frowned upon, and she was buying shite left right and centre, then saying she'd forgotten she'd ordered it, yeah right.

But the wasteful witch still discarded it because she didn't get the buzz.

and she admits she buys the most pointless stuff - she is a shopaholic.

shelf.png
shelf1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi all, I still have 20 odd pages to read back on but here are some quick observations (apologies if I am repeating anyone else.....
1) The dog cake people Bonbonpooch who caused “cakegate” have gifted one to LQOCs dog. Unlike Hinchy LQOC has shared it on her stories and thanked them and tagged them.
2) I think every cleaning account going has been given the new Fabulosa laundry cleanser stuff to promote (that’s coming to Aldi) but I haven’t seen Hinch get one. 😦
3)The fuckers have now copied my LED parasol 😳. We we had my daughters 21st during lockdown which was gonna be crap for her as we could only have a bbq with just us to celebrate. Hubby went to get a cheap parasol and came back with a huge monster one with LED lights and a Bluetooth speaker built in. Yep it’s tacky and OTT but made my daughter happy on her birthday and I admit it is amazing 😍. Unfortunately now those dickheads have gone one too, and everyone’s gonna think I am a Hincher sheep 😡. She has a million light up things already. Planes are gonna start landing on her pagoda.

BIB
At £275 for the parasol, a lot of hinchers will be trying to copy their leader, and maybe like the fake flowers be putting themselves in debt to obtain one.

Sad really.

Reactions: 12
Winds me up that every time she does that 5 things thing one of them is always 'spend time with the boys', oh feckoff, you're with them 24/7!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.