Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we taking bets on how long it will be until she installs a tacky plastic chandelier about the stairs?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This witch. 😡.. the dog has his own room again.. read the room..

Can someone explain sofas amazing timezones...
2 days ago on the pallet ladder was that odd black bottle shaped vase outline at he tend farm. This morning on her tend cleaning spree it's now at castle greyskull.
Ohhh well spotted!

Reactions: 15
Sometimes when you have stuff going on in your own life, some of this bragging can just hit you right here it hurts 😞 someone needs to rein her in. The guest bathroom needing "a lot of work" has just tipped me over the edge as I think it will have done for many others. There was no need for that comment.
Hit me hard too. Hope you’re ok x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why didn’t she just buy a house all ready done up? Her money is going to run out fast ….

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit dense, what does this mean? That no one is interacting with her? As in, no one is messaging/commenting/tagging her?
Basically the only engagement she really gets is likes & comments on her grid. Her likes are decreasing hence why she’s hid them. I’m guessing most of the dms she shares on her stories & replies to are the ones she sends herself, but we knew this anyway. What a sad life, how embarrassing. She thought this move would reel in the followers. She might aswell call the faux farm ‘letdown lodge’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How will you get up there to clean windows? Errrrrrrrrrr how do people clean outside windows or get onto roofs? It's called extendable ladders and a bleeping cloth you maggot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Anyone else getting Romeo and Juliet vibes from the idea of a balcony?

As referenced by the one and only @Bunnykins in October (Bunny where are you? Hope you’re okay xx)

CA105804-44D8-4DCD-8C69-764FF12B0710.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I lived with a 1970s avocado bathroom as the only bathroom for 4 years. That guest bathroom does not NEED anything.
I remember these! When my parents first bought the house they’re still in now I was 8… I was so excited to move there as it was bigger than what we had… but they literally ploughed every single scrap of money they had in to it and couldn’t renovate it for years until they’d saved up more money. We had a Green downstairs bathroom and a pink upstairs bathroom!! But, as a child, I actually loved them 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also with a lovely room that size, why the duck is she having a desk that a teenage girl would want to fit in their teenage girl sized bedroom/uni accomodation?? The one in her inspo pic has a laptop on it yes but then where's the printer? The folders? Where's the space for the incoming stationery? Drawers for paperclips etc and the usual working bits of tat?

bleeping hell she ages backwards more each day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why didn’t she just buy a house all ready done up? Her money is going to run out fast ….
There were plenty of houses for the same amount she paid which were absolutely pristine in the area. No content then though is there.
Stupid woman has no idea how awful this will make her followers feel though.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.