Mrs Hinch #257 Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Moobiemoo - Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer

If there are any thread suggestions with more votes then it's tough titty.

Last thread catch up

Tuesday night.
She tidied away Ron’s toys ready for him to destroy them in the morning.
Henry showed his willy again.
Wednesday.
Zzzz.
Performed her usual cleaning duties –powdered the bins, pined the toilet and sprayed the flushes using loads of products.
Looked clueless when she applied some face cream.
@HinchesSousChef mentioned that pampers have launched superhero nappies, this fits in with the superhero party she wrote on her weekly whenever list ages ago.
Later on today her and Stinky posted videos of the said party, Grinch made some popcorn and packet muffins for the soiree.
Fair enough you ask, they had a get-together, BUT Essex is in tier 2, so households can’t mix together unless social distancing and it is outside, so they had to admit the videos were pre-recorded either early Sept (SS) or 29/10 (MH), you decide when as they obviously can’t. Lying bar stewards.
Ron tried to give Henry his goalposts, Henry couldn’t be arsed so moved away.
She cleaned her washer drawer because after 3 weeks of use it’s built over time, possible from that shite Rose Wonderland she uses.
Purchased a poundland haul but can’t remember the contents, well look at the order, stupid.
Ron teased Henry again.
Then posted some messages from supposed bullies - all from ages ago it seems, and with her middle finger out for good measure. Nice.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Further reading.

Bully Sophie from her personal IG account.

Tulisa.png

Reaction to trolls tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It will be an excuse for a day off tomorrow, she forgot the cleaners coming so she's blaming us pastry trolls to get a day off! Prepare for the woe is me quotes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 120
Just missed the new thread opening. Need my rant to be heard 😂

And once again when caught out being a
Covidiot, she reverts to ‘woe is me I get bullied by those trolls’. So predictable.
You f*ck up Soph, you fix it. Stop playing the victim and start behaving like the grown up parent your son deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Oi oi Hinchy meltdown is pending!! The fat bastard dog has obvs tit in her veg patch again and J dawg must have lost a load of ££ at Willy hills today. I pray this meltdown is as entertaining as the one in the summer when she went awol for 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79
OMG shoving her finger up like that how utterly vile!!!! I have said it before and I’ll say it again,I cannot believe I once really liked her!!!! She is such a horrible person,it really gets me at times how much she has but hasn’t done anything for it...I work hard and I still struggle,I never ever treat myself as I put my daughter first and worry all the time about money then there’s her who has so much yet sticks her finger up on her page with a horrible sarcastic grin. I don’t even believe she’s had those comments. They make no sense anyway 🤷‍♀️ Why do horrible people do so well and good people struggle,it is genuinely upsetting and it’s not right 😭😭 the world has gone mad 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144
I know this is off topic a bit lol but has anyone ever noticed she looks like Courtney act? I’m watching her on celebrity game off and they look so similar x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Someone is getting too big and too cocky for her ebay boots!!!

As for the TOTAL bleeping LIES about when they had the superhero party, etc.

Go duck yourselves the pair of you.

If you want to do something good for kids - feed all the hungry children out there.

Dickheads.

The amount of money the waste on shite is appalling in these times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
OMG shoving her finger up like that how utterly vile!!!! I have said it before and I’ll say it again,I cannot believe I once really liked her!!!! She is such a horrible person,it really gets me at times how much she has but hasn’t done anything for it...I work hard and I still struggle,I never ever treat myself as I put my daughter first and worry all the time about money then there’s her who has so much yet sticks her finger up on her page with a horrible sarcastic grin. I don’t even believe she’s had those comments. They make no sense anyway 🤷‍♀️ Why do horrible people do so well and good people struggle,it is genuinely upsetting and it’s not right 😭😭 the world has gone mad 😢😢
It is a matter of months until she comes crashing down - just wait for it. All the dumb stuff she is doing now will bite her in the boney ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Soph showing who she really is. Why mention "trolls" when you have this much success pulling the wool over your sheeps eyes??? You my dear Sophie are a horrible troll yourself. Oh plus a LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Absolutely cracking up at her latest post.... thinks she can show the hinchers her ‘true witch’ because they all feel sorry for her.... no hun. Only the fellow narcissists that can “relate so much” to her story give a tit... and there isn’t a lot 🤣

I actually can’t stand looking at her face, the eyebrows are literally those of an evil Disney character. ATB HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’ve contacted pampers and reported her! What a lovely role model she is 🙄 I’ll admit I used to really like her but I’ve seen the light and seen what a nasty bit of work she really is.. oh and btw soph your eyebrows look tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I don’t follow SS, so I’ve never seen her stories. But it’s bloody annoying that they use the same font, same block colours everything is the same, so you don’t know who posted it, unless you see their name. Why do they have to do that? Have some uniqueness.

Reactions: 34
She has been caught out again, so she has to deflect that off herself

So plays her troll card so people feel sorry for her and pay no attention to anybody who is pointing out the blatant truth!

Reactions: 60
Sophie we know you read here so here it is. People are angry with you as you do really stupid and selfish things.

You didn’t social distance with Stacey. At least be smart and don’t post it even though we know you’re all over each other like there is no pandemic. A lot of people haven’t seen anyone or touched anyone for months. It’s like a slap in the face when you do this. You brought this on yourself so don’t cry now.

You promote things but don’t disclose you make money on it and that is against the law.

You give unsafe tips and don’t say when you have made a mistake which is what people do. You’d have more respect if It’s fair enough people pull you up on it.

No one has said you’re fat. If anything you’re too thin. But it’s your life and your body and if you’re happy and healthy who gives a tit and what does it matter.

Your dog is ill and unhappy. When your baby poked and pestered him tonight he moved away then lifted his lip. Watch your video back. Be more responsible. For the dog and the child. If the dog snaps and bites the child he will be scared emotionally and physically and your dog would be destroyed for being a dangerous dog.

How you parent your child is your choice. I truly don’t give a tit. But if you are so bothered by what people say don’t post it. People can’t comment on what they can’t see.
if you hate it that much quit. Life it too short.

Also I don’t have a beautiful family so don’t tell me to spend time with them. tit happens to people and they get on with it without putting it on social media or crying about it. Life is painful. Grow up or grow a pair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 248
in 2020 you can be famous for owing a greyscale home and doing a little bit of cleaning...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.