Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason she isn’t posting is business based. We all know how stubborn she is about not posting things that don’t financially benefit her - no pay no tag attitude. She wants to be over sharing her life but has to do it through Inch because if she does it on her account then she’s “open for business” and something is going on to suggest she isn’t/doesn’t want to be. No one talks about mat leave from bloody Instagram. Others have said this - i agree - she’s on mat leave from her “contracts”. She prob negotiated that. She prob takes bloody sick leave too. 🙄. This isn’t a normal job to us all so it’s hard for us to view it having the same regulations as a normal job. But in her head this is her job. This is how she earns money.
Someone else with is more au fait with this world could articulate it better. She’s either properly “working to rule” or there is no work. We would like to think it’s because she’s been dropped but the sad reality is she’s probably bagged herself a bigger deal with something else and she will be back with a very loud annoying pointing bang rubbing it in our faces that little old Sophie from the village is working with this HUGE company.
This this this this

Reactions: 15
Lonnie looks weird here. No neck 😂 what do we think has happened to hinch? She has been so quiet, it’s the mr hinch show now. Maybe PND?
whys it look like Ronniewrongwellies face has been photoshopped onto a 40yr old mans body with the arm length of mr tickle..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like Jamie posting has backfired a bit lots of new people on here now! 😂
You literally had one job Jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was going to go on a little snoop to see if those dates/outfits matched up with previous claims in Inches latest stories but I really don’t care. The point is:
Yay Ronnie got to go see some animals
I doubt Hinch was with them
He was drinking juice from a bottle that he was rubbing against the animal enclosures 🤢
He was touching a display car despite the sign advising otherwise
The car was a better birthday gift than the one he actually got
Ronnie only leaves the house with Inch
Ma barker stays home with Soph
I’m starting to think Soph has been dropped by brand partners too
House move imminent. These time stamped videos are attempts to prove it hasn’t happened yet.
Why the duck does her Mother who must be in her sixties have to stay at home with her grown-up daughter? It actually baffles me.

Reactions: 25
Watching Rex in SS stories playing on his brothers bunk bed and there's Ronnie still in a cot in a babys Nursery 😒😒😒

Poor Ron in a toy shop, sat in a toy car and still completely blank.
I’d be up and down every isle with my son at that age, so over excited 😕

Watching Rex in SS stories playing on his brothers bunk bed and there's Ronnie still in a cot in a babys Nursery 😒😒😒

I know Joe narrates for Thomas Tank, but their trains and track sets are brilliant for kids Ronnies age to build and create stories with. My son had the lounge full of different track designs everyday. He now wants to be an architect as he still loves designing and building. They need to let Ronnie try all different toys to see what he likes to do, not give him washing machines and sweeping brushes because that’s what Hinch likes😏😏😏😏😏😏

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I know Joe narrates for Thomas Tank, but their trains and track sets are brilliant for kids Ronnies age to build and create stories with. My son had the lounge full of different track designs everyday. He now wants to be an architect as he still loves designing and building. They need to let Ronnie try all different toys to see what he likes to do, not give him washing machines and sweeping brushes because that’s what Hinch likes😏😏😏😏😏😏
I wonder what the solomons got Ronnie for his birthday? You’d think they’d be able to gift him some decent Thomas toys from Rex’s stash.

Reactions: 9
I know a person who is a bit like Hinch, really lazy when it comes to the children, keeping them as babies. this lady and her husband have money she’ works in a hospital and he’s a well off businessman.. this lady has 3 kids age 6,4 and 1. Not only does the 1 year old have a bottle but the 4 year old does & the 4 & 6 year old are still in Nappies at nighttime. She keeps a potty in living room and kitchen and next to the beds, even though they have a downstairs toilet & the kids BOTH have bathrooms in their bedrooms. Her excuse is she doesn’t have time as she and her husband are always working. Im friendly with their child minder and she is trying her hardest to stop the 4 year olds bottles but the mother always gives it to her in the night when the nanny isn’t at the house, same goes for the nappies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the solomons got Ronnie for his birthday? You’d think they’d be able to gift him some decent Thomas toys from Rex’s stash.
Probably won't be allowed to play with them if he did, can't mess up princess Sophas lounge. Her books are more important to show off than her sons toys🙄🙄🙄😒

Reactions: 11
It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.
Thinking of you ❤Sorry to hear that you’re hurting like this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So head Inchy is now taking over her majesty of Maldon with all the stories he's posting. Trying to keep the Hinch name relevant eh Sopha? What a tit show. And constantly using the kids for content is truly scraping the barrel. Poor Ronnie just looks sad and vacant all the time. I just want to scoop him up, give him a big cuddle and take him to play with some real proper kids toys and interact with him down on my hands and knees. That's what he needs, not having a phone shoved in his face all the time and being laughed at.
Breaks my heart seeing him used as a prop and him giving hardly any reaction back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They are "celebrities" didn't you know?! So yanno, they can do what they want. Probably had the red carpet rolled out too knowing them. 😏
And yet my famous friends don’t behave like that…. You know. The ones who don’t show their kids all over their social media. Yeah those….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.