Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the name of the song playing when she was grating the cheese? It seemed to be about someone cheating 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, I take it back, they recorded it. The third week in a pissing row. I despair. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What is with Jamie’s ‘louder’? It sounds like he’s shouting for a ladder. It reminds me of bleeping Hodor from GoT. God they both make me itch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
still clapping in their back garden....their neighbours must despise them. Bug boy is still whooping like a demented seal.
Stay classy Hinch’s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
they’re a disgrace, really trying to get back at tattle but that’s not the time to do it 🤦🏽‍♀️
Saying that if you use your kid as bait you’ll use anything!
Put the same amount of energy as you do one upping the “trolls” into your son and he might actually do something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg.
unreasonable rage for those two morons. Onslow looks a right dick!
This whole clapping thing is for their benefit....its not about you!!!!!!!

try googling how to water your effing plants you stupid cow!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how a potato peeler would grate cheese 🤷‍♀️ Sliced cheese is not the same thing Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why in the name of duck do they make such a spectacle of themselves every week!!!! It’s so disrespectful 🤬 they are literally acting all cutesy teenage dream love story on that clap video it’s disturbing!! Both of them grinning like a Cheshire Cat, have you actually any idea the reason you’re clapping??? It’s to show some sense of support to those who are risking their lives!!!!!!! And you’re turning it into a bleeping happy dance. Disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“Loudaaaaa loudaaaaaa” bet the neighbours are thinking ah fuckoff telling us what to do just because you cant have a say at home, witch boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.