Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure the family of the woman this happened to would find this funny.
Pretty much all the comments are just laughing faces as well.
They are a different breed.
There is also nothing funny about it as it just portrays how dumb they all are not being able to follow the instructions on the label. Idiots. It’s really not that hard to clean your home safely.

Reactions: 15
Her follower numbers on Social Blade look well dodgy. Starts the day yesterday on -31 (someone screenshotted this on last thread), was still on -31 at 11.46 then jumped to 901 by 1.41 (insomnia sometimes pays off!). Social Blade may not update her page that often but still seems a bit dodgy.
20201114_123554.jpg
20201114_122722.jpg

I know a good few of us check the numbers on social blade already so let's keep up the good work so we can keep a close eye on any new purchases! The more we look the more often they will update 😏

Screenshot_20201114-121544_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The other day I was stood in my livingroom with my fella and I had a cob on cos I felt like the house was messy and I went 'right, im gonna start in here ill start here then I'll go clockwise' then it dawned on me I was like 🥴🥴🥴😳😳😳 my fella just stared at me like ?? 🤣🤣 Felt like I was Mrs Hinch. Felt ashamed of myself
And so you should 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One thing that really strikes me when I watch her stories is that you really wouldn’t know that a child lives there, let alone one that is her “whole world”.

My house constantly looks like a tornado of baby items has torn through it. Bottles, bibs, dummies, blankets, toys, all just dotted around! Even when I’ve tidied everything up, they’re not hidden away out of sight, there’s always something out showing a baby lives with us!

My kitchen has prep machine, steriliser, formula all out on the kitchen side. I know she’s not bottle feeding him anymore but even when she was there was literally no sign of it at all bar the occasional sight of his bottles in what I’m assuming was Milton fluid on the sink.

I would find her so much more “relatable” if her house looked like a family home than a show home. Showing a few toys on the floor which you then put away out of sight really isn’t relatable. It’s like she can’t stand any sign of Ronnie being in the house once he’s gone to bed (obviously in their room) and is also out of sight. Poor Ronnie.
Totally agree. We have an 11 week old and even when I tidy up there’s baby stuff everywhere - it’s unavoidable if you have a baby.
I always think the toys look like they’ve been staged too. They are always neatly on the play mat, not strewn throughout the hall way or even dining area and while we are on it how the hell does she keep him away from the dining table of clutter??

Reactions: 19
So I joined MHMMDI for the 'bantz' after I'd seen a few screenshots on here. Jesus christ do they not have any personalities? Every single living room photo that is on there seems to be grey walls and white tv cabinets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m craving some Hinch tea. I just so badly want her to be spotted somewhere she shouldn’t be or caughtonline commenting somewhere. I’m borrrreeed of my precious family 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m craving some Hinch tea. I just so badly want her to be spotted somewhere she shouldn’t be or caughtonline commenting somewhere. I’m borrrreeed of my precious family 😂😂😂😂
I’m just waiting 🍿 Her and Stace are at it this weekend one way or another, up to something whether it’s together or separate, I’m guessing together not the entire weekend but maybe have some work thing planned, maybe designing some pillows together with ‘you got this’ on. Stace using her Grandma as an excuse 🙄 be lucky if it takes her a couple of hours to help her mum do some stuff for her Grandma in hospital, I know what she’s trying to say putting things in place for her but it doesn’t take a weekend it’s just an excuse, I thought she was a bit more decent than that. Hinch really can’t be arsed anymore I think she’s tired of lying too, it’s easier to say I’m off for the weekend than hide on her stories that she’s breaking rules left, right and centre. I can’t bare the manipulation with the Barmy Army as well making out she’s doing them a favor and is it okay with them, please someone tell me how they still fall for this bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 16
I seen her before in Home Bargains. Ronnie was down the candle aisle juggling the fake Yankee candles. Jamie was down the gym aisle looking at some new resistance bands whilst simultaneously eyeing up the vests and eyeing up young girls. Soph was wearing a big giant black hat trying to be incognito placing Chunderbland in to innocent peoples trolleys. Henry was tied up outside with Big Freda barking at the pigeons

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That clip Jamie shared of her running to the car is the same for me. She calls herself a giraffe too doesn’t she? I remember something at one of her photoshoots.
I hadn't seen that clip before when he posted it again.

It is rather telling that she shouts for him to stop filming her, however she films everyone all the time, he films her slyly.

Rather strange gruesome twosome actually.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I had to leave because I really couldnt cope with the stupidity of them. What finished it off for me was someone posting they had bought a shelf and what should they put on it :unsure:
That’s a bit like the slow cooker fb groups when they buy a gammon and ask what to do with it 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen her before in Home Bargains. Ronnie was down the candle aisle juggling the fake Yankee candles. Jamie was down the gym aisle looking at some new resistance bands whilst simultaneously eyeing up the vests and eyeing up young girls. Soph was wearing a big giant black hat trying to be incognito placing Chunderbland in to innocent peoples trolleys. Henry was tied up outside with Big Freda barking at the pigeons
Just can't break her of that habit! She's got a nice wet nose though.
It's when the neighbours hear here howling at night that the rumours start.
Trouble is the rest of us Maldonites are obeying rules and not going anywhere to catch her out🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw them in Tescos. Roorooronronron was climbing head first out of the trolley screaming Mummazzz nooo. Inch was helping a shelf stacker up a ladder by gently holding her by the ass cheeks despite her looking ill at him touching her. Grinchy was rocking back and forth in a foetal ball on the bottom of the shelf of empty mug shots. Ma Barker was trying to entice her out by dangling some bitty by her face (she didn't even have to bend down). Henry was sitting quietly in the trolley happily chewing on some fake ham his mammy gave him to keep him quiet while helping to shove Ronnie out of the trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Afternoon you lovely lot of pastry trolls!
Just doing a bit of catching up. I see our Zoph is on annual leave....again. What the duck ever 🤦‍♀️
Just checking to see if there was an update from @Handsomezz and her mini Tattler who I think was being evicted this weekend? 🤞 👶

If anyone is missing being “influenced” then I can highly recommend Tesco’s turkey and stuffing crunky bites - I LOVE them! Well, I did love them but Mr Doodle is currently smashing the packet so I guess I’ve had my lot!

ATFV dahhhhhlings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw them in Tescos. Roorooronronron was climbing head first out of the trolley screaming Mummazzz nooo. Inch was helping a shelf stacker up a ladder by gently holding her by the ass cheeks despite her looking ill at him touching her. Grinchy was rocking back and forth in a foetal ball on the bottom of the shelf of empty mug shots. Ma Barker was trying to entice her out by dangling some bitty by her face (she didn't even have to bend down). Henry was sitting quietly in the trolley happily chewing on some fake ham his mammy gave him to keep him quiet while helping to shove Ronnie out of the trolley.
I seen Big Freda trying to feed Soph some cow & gate follow on milk but Soph was screaming 'noooooo i want my itty bitty titty milk' 🍼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stace’s reason for not being on the gram this weekend is far from valid imo, her grandmother might be dying which I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
Soph just can’t be asked, she’s got her dollar and her sheep are stupid enough to be like “yes my previous angel, rest yourself!!”, she’s worked 3 days in the last week, that’s insane, also the fact she suddenly goes on so many walks is just suspicious, she didn’t go for this many walks when the weather was perfect in the summer, she’s obviously off to Ma’s, like do one you bleeping toss pot. She’s literally such a twit 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.