Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was really distracted on LW today. She was supposed to show her thong at one point and she didnā€™t have a clue what they were on about. Pretty fishy if you ask me (thong) lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You'd think their management would have at least checked their ads before they went live to make sure everything matched up. What an absolute fail.

Reactions: 27
I can't believe the difference of her on LW and her Instagram platform. I know its said a lot on here but she is like a different person completely.
I really like LW Stacey, really wish she would be herself on insta

Reactions: 12
What an absolute mess for advertising a product, all that gurning and laughing and talking over each other. Pampers must be hard up for a bit of social media exposure

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another fail...

She says - ā€œWhile they are playing so many of you are asking....ā€

NOBODY WAS ASKING.... this is prerecorded right šŸ¤£
Yes I noticed that!

@Longtimelurker xoxox i canā€™t quote you as thread closed but spelling it G-d is standard for Jewish people so I presume thatā€™s why she does it. Had a quick look and apparently itā€™s because itā€™s forbidden to erase it so they donā€™t write it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.