Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ not a bleeping wooden ‘rad’ cover

who says’rad’ it’s not as if radiator is a long word for our best selling ‘author’

cringgee

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I have a small bingo for the reappearance of Alan after two recaps expressing concern for his sudden disappearance?

I honestly hate those "rad" covers though. They just look so weird and too industrial for a playroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bless Ron saying ‘good try’ but he learnt that from nursery and it’s lovely he’s making progress with his speech..She never ever has once said good try to Ronnie. It’s always ‘manic screaming and ‘CLEVAH BOY or Good boy Ron ’. Very limited vocabulary used by Sophie. But I’m so happy he seems to thriving . Shame on you Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Soph, I'll break it to you gently. It looks a bleeping pallet love.
Pop a couple of Dulux 10L and fit to send straight back to dulux warehouse. How has she managed to duck up her house like this. Wow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is going on with her decor!! I get the farm look but Jesus wept she’s probably spent more on panels to “recycle” (such a good environment advocate) she could have just bought normal wood!
What about those sliding doors too ….

Reactions: 16
IMG_20220715_153522.jpg

I'm christening her interior style as National Trust castle, Georgian manor panelled, industrial cuntry rustic, chain restaurant, spaff the cash chic.

Inspired by Pinterest™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Can I have a small bingo for the reappearance of Alan after two recaps expressing concern for his sudden disappearance?

I honestly hate those "rad" covers though. They just look so weird and too industrial for a playroom.
Hope ya like rusty nails and splinters, boys! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like I've said before she has utter tit taste. Not a bleeping clue. She's ruining it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.