Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @hinchlighting

Full is - She’ll anxiously clean the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance

New day, new thread Bitchilanties (thanks shady lol).

Last thread catch up

Saturday.
Zzzzzzz (this is the morning routine of Ron feeding Hen)
Another waffle meal concoction was made for them all.
A patronising post was put up about mental health day.
They went for a quick play date with a cousin, so quick she was back to wash the window sills with elbow grease, even though they were done last week.
She then stated she was having an anxious hour even though everything was ok, then proceeded to clean the kitchen handles and oven in a white lounge suit showing off her boney shoulders & a black thong. What a classy broad. A swipe up was added for good measure.
Her delicious dinner was soup and a cardboard looking waffle cheese toastie.
Sunday.
Zzzzzzz routine again.
Ron has joined a local baby ballers club; he is to go for 10 weeks on a Sunday morning so his/her whereabouts will now be known to his 4m aunts and uncles.
Later on the club posted FB pics showing her face constantly stuck in her mobile, while Jaymee and all the other parents joined in the fun, further more they weren’t wearing a face mask.
Laura Whitmore’s BBC radio show had her on. Boring content as usual, just like her life at the minute.
A re-share of her video cleaning the shark vacuum was posted, saves her having to think of new content.
Mum was at her house, the desert was made by Soph using #Just Rol and plonking in some of the fams fav choc bars. Fing yum. No mention of Dad’s though. Curious.
Tattle to the rescue for content. Ron and Hens adventures continued in Mad Ma’s fridge. Give it up Soph, it’s as boring AF zzzzz. Sorry fell asleep there. Ma made a roast dinner.
Henry had a sulk because he was only allowed chicken and not lamb as well for dinner, blimey those Hunchs know how to live the high life, Wow 2 meats at Sunday dinner, It’s not even Christmas ffs but the scrooge millionaire Soph complained it was an expensive piece of meat.
Hincher Paulabell knows for sure she doesn’t have a cleaner. Then she left as abruptly as she came.
Monday
zzzzzzzzz
She isn't feeling too good so is asking the sheep doctors for their flu remedies.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Additional reading

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When Ron and hen run out the kitchen you can see ronnies trying to look at he’s mam under the phone, poor lad man! It’s literally shoved in he’s face 24/7. It’s innocent constantly taking photos of your kid cause I know I do, but on her level I think it’s shocking it must be all he sees

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If I was her I'd be absolutely terrified considering she's now feeling "flu" symptoms and been around dear old maw (and possibly paw). I certainly wouldn't be announcing it to 3.8 million people after yesterdays stupidity. She really is as subtle as a brick isnt she?

Reactions: 73
Weren't she little Miss anxious about Covid a few months ago? Now she's got 'flu symptoms' aka a cold shes not bothered?

Reactions: 50
Lol! Flu is a cold soph!
Why do people call colds flu?

she won’t need a covid test unless she has a fever or cough....
Sorry, you’re mistaken. The ‘flu is not a cold. Flu is caused by the flu virus (commonly Influenza A) and can have more serious consequences than the common cold (usually a Rhinovirus). Yes, both viral infections, but caused by very different viruses. People often say “just a virus” when referring to the common cold, but forget that many viruses can be much more serious - e.g. influenza virus, coronavirus, herpes virus, hepatitis virus, Ebola virus.... Sorry to be pedantic about terminology, but flu is NOT “just a cold”

• Heart
Reactions: 61
ALSO I’ve just watched the morning montage, I’m now watching last nights towie and the bleeping songs on that aswel!
ITS LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she hasn't even acknowledged that she could possibly have Covid
Why would she? In her little world Covid isnt a thing! She's shown that right through this whole pandemic. BBQs, MUAs when they weren't allowed, meeting other households, list goes on and on and on. Be good to see how this pans out.

Reactions: 34
Why would she? In her little world Covid isnt a thing! She's shown that right through this whole pandemic. BBQs, MUAs when they weren't allowed, meeting other households, list goes on and on and on. Be good to see how this pans out.
Even yesterday at her little club where she wore her mask on her chin and followed no social distancing...

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If she's got Covid, will she be injecting disinfectant (Zoflora Astonish) into her in the manner of Donald Trump's 'advice' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Posting for those that can't see.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Considering Maldon has one of the lowest rates Soph probably reckons she has immunity to it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still wearing yesterday's dirty clothes! Won't be surprised if it IS covid. Get a bleeping shower and clean clothes on god she makes my skin crawl!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m off to hospital for an MRI today. Yuck. But it’s a new day and I’ve got this *vomits*

• Heart
Reactions: 36
imagine if she gots it from ma?imagine if social distancing rules ARE THERE FOR A REASON! throughout this whole thing has that woman kept 2m from her family!
and oooooh tit it would mean ballers have to isolate.ALL.THAT.WERE.THERE!

Reactions: 23
Bet all the hinchers are crying this morning thinking poor soph might have Covid 🙄 not to wish I’ll health on anyone but it would serve her right if she did have it 🤷🏻‍♀️ As she hasn’t followed rules from the beginning

she reminds me of a work colleague who got Covid (got it mildly) and then blamed work saying she got it from there when she was spotted numerous times breaking lockdown rules. When everyone else at work who followed the rules never got Covid or through the peak and she broke the rules and got Covid, so karma really was a witch 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If I'd woken up with 'flu symptoms' the day after being at a childrens class then visiting ma and possibly pa, I'd feel so guilty and worried.

I reckon she'll get all of her 'jobs' done today just so she can get messages off her army saying how strong and inspiring she is because she's been cleaning whilst she's felt tit.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.