Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the same sofas and carpet style is tactical. The huns will still feel connected to her and her decor.

Reactions: 38
You know, it wouldn’t surprise me if that house is a tax dodge of some sort for all her “work” and gifted tit but they never actually live in it. The house next door to us was gutted in April and they move in next week

I agree. They are certainly keeping the old house in case it all goes wrong. There is definitely something not right about taking nearly a year to move in. Waiting on freeboes
Frozen Weetabix actually makes me want to vom in my own mouth because it would taste better 🤮 also has she not heard of solid fruits? Her reliance on baby fruit pouches for her CHILDREN is baffling 🤪
Especially when she is home all day 🤷🏼‍♀️
(not sure why an old comment is attached - it got stuck)

I’m guessing the same sofas and carpet style is tactical. The huns will still feel connected to her and her decor.
And it’s free. I am doing well this week - 3 companies to avoid for future large purchases 🙄

Reactions: 16
Wow, what do we think of another set of gifted sofas for Slopha?

Well, I think I am so relieved, had been soooooo worried that the gifted sofas from less than 3 years ago would have to be moved to the farm, yikes! That simply can't happen, 3 year old sofas are vintage to Slopha and despite having a new found love for vintage books it's got to be new new new for the new tend farm. I'm sure all the Hinchers will be able to follow her lead and make the move from shiny crushed grey velvet to greige haysack for all their interior soft furnishing choices, no worries there about leaving your audience behind :rolleyes:

Reactions: 32
Just think though guyyyysssshh, the more gifts get gets the more hinchers will get pissed off and will come along here. Warm welcome to anyone new.

Reactions: 32
And she’s doing a giveaway with DFS for £2000 yet she’s been given sofas free worth £4000?

head.
I need a new sofa but I’ll be staying clear of DFS

Reactions: 36
I was more interested in the absolute state of her lawn.
I can’t believe she got the same sofa? What an off thing to do. Unless it’s a contract thing.
And a tray on the footstool? With two toddlers?? I’m guessing the living room isn’t for children to be in then.
Good Spot!

Reactions: 12
I could have cried the moment I watched her story and instantly saw sofas and the word ad. I don’t even know what to say this time, the gifted carpets were bad enough. It makes me so, so so so so so angry that she just takes, takes and takes some more. It’s absolutely disgusting. Honestly I’m so angry I’m almost shaking. What a world we live in 😪. X

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's making me so sad and angry that she's getting everything for free. She's such a greedy grabby horrible little bleep.

"ill put a tray on the footstool" you have 2 kids running around. What's she actually thinking? She shouldn't of had children.
Everything new and everything free for this pair of useless layabouts who never put their children first. Ever. Sickening.

Reactions: 20
What a show off? Be more relatable if she showed ppl how to save money. Not show what no one can AFFORD, Two toddlers eek can't see them having snacks in that room or drinks. Its very plain, boring, lacks character looks like a show house. Boring lady she used to have good tips now she just SPONGES freebies... New thread " i used to clean with sponges for the hunjeez now i spongee to fill my fake farm with tat thats shat 🤣"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually do fancy some new sofas and I've only ever used dfs. But I'm not now they're licking hinches bumhole, any recommendations?

Reactions: 21
Well DFS you have lost my custom. It’s a complete joke
Same. And I have just message them and carpet right to tell them that. They won’t care but one day someone might realise her account isn’t real people and isn’t actually reaching 4million viewers!

Reactions: 17
I actually do fancy some new sofas and I've only ever used dfs. But I'm not now they're licking hinches bumhole, any recommendations?
Don’t use “sofology” my son waited 5 months!!! They then randomly cancelled his order (which had been paid for) and then he had to chase them for weeks for his refund even though they had cancelled it!

Reactions: 14
Hey Sophie, maybe you could throw us poor peasants a sofa or two 🙄🙄 must be hard not to work a proper job and get gifted for doing nothing 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Or chose something a bit different?? Why would you want exactly the same carpet and sofa as the old house - just slightly different colour 🥱
Except it’s not a different colour?! “To me it’s more griege”….No. It’s grey. The whole room is grey again!! So what she could’ve actually done was move her ‘old’ sofas (let’s be fair she’s attached enough to them) like any normal not a braggy bleep person would do!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
And get to duck with your stacey inspired "I spoke to the guys at DFS about a giveaway for my followers"
Ooh you're so bleeping benevolent aren't you, it costs you NOTHING and yet you can sit there on your FREE sofas and polish your halo thinking how generous you've been?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.