Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even a real "tour" of the house really is it??!!!
Surely a house tour is when you film yourself( or are filmed by someone else) going from room to room, floor to floor and talking about said room 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️something like MTV cribs maybe??!!!😅
She's just showing photos and snippets of filming from the right angle so as not to show what she doesn't want seen 🤦🏼‍♀️
She didn’t even show what is going to be Lennie’s room, there is all the talk and inspo boards about their room, Ronnie’s room, bathrooms, office, even the dog’s room, but not her second born child? Or did I miss that?

Reactions: 12
To be fair. If she was glammed up she’d be getting slated. I think most of us dress like this when we’re chilling, I know I do. Also I’m so looking forward to kelvin fletchers new programme on bbc next week about his new life on the farm, ( a proper farm )
I'm really looking forward to Kelvin's farm programme. Also just watching This farming life on BBC and these farms have 200+ acres and work bloody hard and had the uncertainty of covid thrown in. Sophie would not be able to live that life.

Reactions: 12
She didn’t even show what is going to be Lennie’s room, there is all the talk and inspo boards about their room, Ronnie’s room, bathrooms, office, even the dog’s room, but not her second born child? Or did I miss that?
She sort of showed it on the walk round upstairs, said it’s going to be the same as his nursery is.
Mostly though we just saw his en suite. You know, like every baby needs…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell gang I've just caught up on the last 25 or so pages on the last thread and have jumped straight past the first 11 pages on this one to say that was paaaaaainful to read. We all do it, but next time @Alpacayourbags can you warn us you're on an at home bender so we can all just play along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.