Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has made me absolutely fuming. That is so incredibly wasteful. Why couldn’t she even charity shop it? Or make contact with a local nursery to see if they privately want her extras/grown out of items???

Also I don’t mean this hurtfully - I know it’s not a nice topic - but this is exactly why I believe she is one and done. She gets rid of everything of his each time he out grows it. If she had any intention of more she would be keeping it up in the loft for the next child. My second born has barely had anything new!

I reckon most of the stuff in that skip came from her house.
If it was her stairgate in that skip it was brand new and unused as they couldn't fit it on the stairs. Why would anyone throw an unused stairgate in the skip, any charity shop would accept it, the local foodbank would probably know a family in need of one and could pass it on anonymously for her.

We kept ours for years, dug it out and used it when younger nieces came to visit then again years later when we got our rescue pup at 6 months who wasn't house trained. Slate and oak floors are a lot more forgiving than cream carpets so she stayed on the ground floor till we had her trained.

Reactions: 14
How many times do people have to watch her cleaning her dishwasher? Strip her bed and wash the sheets? It’s Getting so boring now, so boring, nothing is new, nothing.
I’ve noticed that we’ve not had any Shark Vacuum lines pictured on her Instagram or any Shark adverts etc!!!

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why it’s ronnies veg patch? What has she got growing in the plastic greenhouse? So many questions. My parsley didn’t grow like that after a drop of rain infact i was so pissed off with it i threw it out. I wonder if ronnieroos still playing with his mud kitchen or did all the wildlife eat all the cheerio crumbs?? Anyway as predicted, theres always a self pity post before a big reveal...the pergola!!!! I wonder if she loves it?
I doubt anything has grown she probs went out bought a bigger parsley & popped it in, hey presto one grown parsley🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she talk like a bleeping idiot on her stories but when she was on this morning she spoke normally and very well spoken whilst showing her “tips” 😂

She’s gonna be selling on QVC in a few years

Reactions: 13
I took a break from the whole big world wide web & bloody hell fire these Hinch threads move faster than RonRons feet to Whitney, I’m flabbergasted that Hinch has got another book out ‘this is Me’ when clearly it’s not who she makes out to be or look like. Also can anyone tell me if Hinch still does the Colllab with Very catalogue monthly???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it was her stairgate in that skip it was brand new and unused as they couldn't fit it on the stairs. Why would anyone throw an unused stairgate in the skip, any charity shop would accept it, the local foodbank would probably know a family in need of one and could pass it on anonymously for her.

We kept ours for years, dug it out and used it when younger nieces came to visit then again years later when we got our rescue pup at 6 months who wasn't house trained. Slate and oak floors are a lot more forgiving than cream carpets so she stayed on the ground floor till we had her trained.

I'm not sure if it was the stairgate extension but it does look similar so not sure.

Also as said earlier she got rid of the walker as well, that could be broken but looked ok and someone who is handy could have fixed it.

walker.png
walker1.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Reactions: 13
She hasn't gone out today, I bet now she's got the pergola seating and pub seats all the family will be around for a bbq, and to admire her new area

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain to me why she has a book of memoirs out when she hasn’t even lived yet! She is 30 for f sake and has been on Insta for a few years. What the actual f

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've missed a few pages. In the story of her talking about the shelf not giving her the right vibes or whatever BS she spouted, is that her beloved Gretel filter. did she manage to save it then? Or has it not been deleted yet? Also how wasteful is she. Eco friendly with her I wash at 30.degrees.

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've missed a few pages. In the story of her talking about the shelf not giving her the right vibes or whatever BS she spouted, is that her beloved Gretel filter. did she manage to save it then? Or has it not been deleted yet? Also how wasteful is she. Eco friendly with her I wash at 30.degrees.

No that video was from ages ago.

Gretal has died, Gaynor has taken her place

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s been a blissful day not seeing hinches repetitive stories, but thought I’d check tattle to so if I may have missed anything excited...
As predicted I have not 🤣 .....
also wasting your children’s toys like that, during such a difficult time for so many! That’s how she pays her hinchers back it seems!
She could have even put it up on her stories and done like a friendly competition or something, she will have a lot of young mum followers that would appreciate that and it be a nice opportunity to help those in need! But not she JUST LOVES the skip 😤😤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.