Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tractor storage makes me sad. Where is the colour??!! It's just 2 boxes with circles at the moment and don't get me started on those books/toys. Where's the creased spines the bent corners pages all wonky and a little torn/weathered?!

Everything is so glaringly obviously for "the gram" and not Ronnie it's sickening 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jesus I don't think mine ever had books that pristine, corners bent, spines creased, even a few scribbles in a couple of them. Puzzles boxes torn as they've struggled to open them by themselves. Does Ron actually have books and toys or does he get a few just for the gram and down the tip with everything else once she's done. I'm so angry for those boys.

Reactions: 28
More apple crate crap for Ronnie's shed bedroom.

1646153479465.png

So a bit of a Freudian slip there Soph with the omission of the 'and'.

Me Me Me Me.

1646153549289.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but that tractor looks awful,and it doesn’t even look like a tractor,duck knows what it looks like but that’s no tractor.
Oh look Hinch I started my sentence with ‘sorry’. Apologised yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The tractor storage makes me sad. Where is the colour??!! It's just 2 boxes with circles at the moment and don't get me started on those books/toys. Where's the creased spines the bent corners pages all wonky and a little torn/weathered?!

Everything is so glaringly obviously for "the gram" and not Ronnie it's sickening 😢😢
They’re all brand new, he’s not touched them. My son’s books have all seen better days and are worn and torn from being read multiple times a day, his eager hands pulling at the pages.
Even if they do read to him he’s probably not allowed to touch the books, she’s too controlling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She actually is a spoiled little child isn’t she? Dad dad dad mum mum mum. Seriously she’s 32. Pissing about building tractors when she’s meant to be moving? Grow the duck up you nasty witch! Can someone update me on the Eileen saga? Has she bottled it 😩

I'm the total opposite I hate everything and everyone one & most ppl are called cunts 🤣
Twin? 🥺

Reactions: 25
Is anyone still in contact with Come on Eileen? Has Hinch paid her off?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually is a spoiled little child isn’t she? Dad dad dad mum mum mum. Seriously she’s 32. Pissing about building tractors when she’s meant to be moving? Grow the duck up you nasty witch! Can someone update me on the Eileen saga? Has she bottled it 😩

Twin? 🥺
At first I thiught this was missing an 'and' then I realised it should be a comma;
Daaaaaaaaad, I want....!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More apple crate crap for Ronnie's shed bedroom.

View attachment 1096101

So a bit of a Freudian slip there Soph with the omission of the 'and'.

Me Me Me Me.

View attachment 1096104
how is this a tractor 🤣🤣 plz I’m decreased. Have they never seen a tractor? We’ve got a small massey and I can confirm that it most definitely does not resemble that. Anyone else have a tractor that can compare this shambles to😭

Guess that’s what you get when your a tend farm person

Hurry up and catch up sofa hunzzzz, you’re missing your apostrophes still, bless your art.
Just to clarify, the mural is done? Fabulous artist but really not suitable for a child.

It’s all about her isn’t it

Reactions: 17
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad.

duck OOOOOFFFF.

If your dad is that great, why isn’t he roasting Jimbob for being a lazy bleep and not having a job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m being trolled by Tiktok 🤣 Substitute Michael for Raymond.

But also, having had a mooch through the account, I think Hinch needs a Karen in her life.

Apologies for what appears to be an ipad spam session! No idea what happened there - serves me right for trying to post whilst appearing to pay attention on a works teams meeting 🤣.

Anyhoo, TikTok account, for those who haven’t blocked me for being a twit was @useless_farm - kinda apt really

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My little boy loves lift the flap books…. And there isn’t a flap left on his! Torn off with excitement…. If I have to buy Dear Zoo one more time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aggghhh no more creepy little snippets of Daddy and Daughter in the workshop 🤢🤢🤢
........And apple crates againnnnnnn 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.