Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is NOT going to be happy with her hunchers photos of her 😂😂
I predict her confidence will take a massive nose dive tonight and tomorrow when she sees these photos!

She's carefully project a flawless persona since the start. Now it's been blown out of the water. She looks regular, but high maintenance.

Reactions: 9
Confess! Who's been banned today from Hinch Army FB?

If you haven't get on this post the comments are comedy gold. The remaining squadrons are thick its like eggheads rejects anonymous out there.

Even tattle gets a mention infiltrate the group by being nice but dropping subtle hints about Tattle. Some will look at these threads out of pure curiosity and realise what crap they were drawn into and come over to the other side!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Check out carlbembridgehair - she's on his stories and the skirt has a massive slit at the front. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Definitely see the 10 year challenge resemblance now. Holy cow she looks day-glo in these photos. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest are suddenly cancelled, wonder if that's what the "crying" was for, a set up for people to feel sorry for her and not dislike her for cancelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll go nuts when she finds out Tattle can see those photos, whichever Hincher grammed the details of the website and password will find themselves blocked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Confess! Who's been banned today from Hinch Army FB?

If you haven't get on this post the comments are comedy gold. The remaining squadrons are thick its like eggheads rejects anonymous out there.
I wasn't banned - I asked to join TWICE and was refused both times. After that I thought F You and gave up. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Check out carlbembridgehair - she's on his stories and the skirt has a massive slit at the front. [emoji849]
She's so nervous and just like everyone else, regular girl, who just happens to have her hair stylist follow her around. I personally never go anywhere without my celebrity hair stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lols I couldn't understand why she'd choose a high crop top when she's 6 months pregnant.
Me either. She clearly has a style she thinks suits her even though when you're pregnant you should be dressing to accommodate your changing shape. I feel sorry for the baby being restricted in the tight clothing she wears.

Reactions: 5
Definitely see the 10 year challenge resemblance now. Holy cow she looks day-glo in these photos. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest are suddenly cancelled, wonder if that's what the "crying" was for, a set up for people to feel sorry for her and not dislike her for cancelling.
It’s like the before and after shots of Katie Price, natural down to earth pretty face before bearing no resemblance to the current one.

Reactions: 4
I'm embarrassed to admit I'm quite fancying Jamie in today's videos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Jamie addressed them as "Shoppers" as they walked past him to have their book signed. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like the before and after shots of Katie Price, natural down to earth pretty face before bearing no resemblance to the current one.
I prefer the before! She has a glow and looks natural. I think, personally, she had lost too much weight.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.