Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been here for a few weeks,every now and again the monotomy of the women gets to me and I need to step away,
But did get a email from Rebecca today.
I would like to say I think this is why she's been quiet today,but honestly dont think she cares, she'll maybe have a neck scratch and a temper tantrum so proberly a woe is soph post,then leave it for gleam to handle then pop back with a cute video of the kids and then ad ad ad
That's the thing, she never seems to face the consequences of her own action. Still hasn't apologised to Eileen, never addressed putting Zoflora in boiling water, fabric softener all over her soft furnishings, taking apart her sink, putting that vase on her hob etc etc etc.... we've all read #thread500 She's a spoilt child who leaves it for others to clean up her messes.

Reactions: 38
I'm probably losing the plot on pain but I've now got this ridiculous thought of Inch singing the Penis Pīna Colada Song in that sleezy growly voice (to Fiddle), trying to be all Vom Lardy! 🤣🍹
Seeing as Sopha’s having another sulk day off, Henners asked if he could share a song he heard Jimbobcreepyslob serenading Fiddle with the other night 👛🤭 (volume needed)

Completely Inspired by Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I received a response from ASA today after my complaint about Hinch having a filter on while promoting Iconic. They have stated that further investigation is needed and have contacted Sophie Hinchcliffe (yes, they added the ‘c’ 😄) to ask for her response to the points of complaint being made. Once a reponse has been made, ASA will get back to me.

Looks like it’s being taken seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched her stories from yesterday. Why does the Easter tree when finished looks different to when Ronnie is decorating it. She’s clearly rearranged it all to her own way. My kids have done ours it looks very lopsided but they love it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh, guyssch!!! Anyone else get this from the ASA?

"Your complaint – Sophie Hinchliffe

Thank you for your patience while we carried out an initial assessment of your complaint. We have decided that further investigation is needed. We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe and asked for their response to the points of complaint that we are looking into, which are set out in the attached document. We have summarised your complaint in a way that reflects the advertising rules that we apply.

Next steps

There are two ways in which an investigation can be conducted:

· In many cases, an advertiser will agree to make changes to their advertising, which means we can resolve the issue quickly.

· In some cases, if the company wants to defend their advertising or if we decide it would be more appropriate to do so, we will refer the case to the ASA Council for their decision."

I got one from David!
Me too! 😂 But then again we got a load from Adam and nothing changed. Let’s hope they fine or ban her. She’s had years of getting away with sneaky advertising and so has Jamie Hinchliffe.

I
I love the sign off, not one word applies to Hinch.
Legal, decent, honest and truthful.
I feel that this may be the real reason for Soph’s last woe is me quote. Bet she has to sit down with management team to discuss her posts etc. she won’t be happy. How dare anyone question what she posts 😂

Reactions: 17
Seeing as Sopha’s having another sulk day off, Henners asked if he could share a song he heard Jimbobcreepyslob serenading Fiddle with the other night 👛🤭 (volume needed)

Completely Inspired by Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂
View attachment 1170596
😂 Fabulous! Cackling away in my sesshpitt - I really needed that! 🤣
Laaave ittttt schweet'arrrt! Hope you're ok? Wiv laaave from our house to yours to Saturn and back! 😉😄❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“We will contact you again once we have received a response from Sophie Hinchcliffe and decided how best to proceed. However, please feel free to contact us at any time to check on the status of your complaint.”

That’s what I’m talking about. You can’t ignore it this time, Dogpie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s not like we haven’t pointed it out to her. Those that will not listen must feel! I hope it is a huge fine, but probably won’t be.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else got an email from ASA? Mine says that my complaint about Hinch requires further investigation & they’re writing to her. Once they get a response they’ll contact me again. I genuinely can’t remember which undeclared ad I complained about as it was a couple of weeks ago but, FINALLY!!
ETA i’ve just seen that others have too, sorry. Mine was from David but signed from Rebecca. No attachment

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.