Australian fitness and health influencer aka "Youtube's Holistic Princess"
- Steals other creators and companies ideas without giving credit
- Silences BIPOC (black, indigenous, and people of color) regularly without consequence
- Held onto $400k AUD in donations for almost a month during the 2020 Australian bushfires
- Encourages her followers to develop disordered eating habits and exercise routines,
- Profits from fitness eBooks that were designed with minimal oversight from a certified personal trainer
- Receives personal training and coaching from certified trainers while claiming the results are from her own programs
- Promotes exclusively body weight/low weight exercises while weight lifting at various gyms
- Photoshops pictures to get a thigh gap or poses to totally alter the shape of her body in photos.
- Weaponizes her stans to dox and bully people who question or criticize her
- Harassing behavior often extends beyond her platforms and impacts people IRL
- Acts and speaks in racist and homophobic ways
- Perpetuates outdated gender roles and toxic masculinity.
- Criticizes companies that engage in the same business practices that she does (slow response times, low-quality-high-price goods, etc.)
Drama & Controversies - latest first
Click on the links for more info and screenshots about the scandal (work in progress)
• May 17 - On The Health Code Daily podcast Ep.143: How do you manage conflict?, Kurt talks about how Sarah gets angry at little things, saves them all up and then unleashes it all at once at him and every time she does that he feels attacked. His solution is to try and remove himself from the situation because, in his experience, whenever he “fights back” and tries to “defend” himself it makes the situation worse.
• May - Struggling mum narrative
Sarah was left to do the bedtime routine for both children for the first time in the 9 weeks since Malakai was born and she ended up having a breakdown. Fox wasn’t the problem, Malakai was. She said all three of them ended up in her bed crying until Kurt came home at 11pm after he was held up at work. Sarah said she blew up at him as soon as he got home because he wasn’t there to help her. The next morning Sarah had another breakdown because she missed her pilates class due to feeding Malakai. Two days later she talked about how she’s struggling to balance mum and work life, while storying from a park and getting takeaway lunch. She said she was vlogging these days but is anxious about how it’ll be received, potentially meaning she filmed her meltdowns and throwing shade at Kurt. (will update/amend once the vlog has been released)
• May 15 - Yoga controversy
Replied to a comment
on an IG post that the practise and foundation of yoga doesn’t align with her personal values or beliefs despite practising it for years, follows numerous yoga accounts on IG
, has many vlogs dedicated to it
, has released an activewear set called Vinyasa
, and uses a custom made Sarah’s Day Meraki yoga mat, a brand that is promoting the new pregnancy ebook
as their mats are featured. Sarah has also claimed she met Kurt at a yoga retreat (though rumour has it they actually met on Tinder). This comment has since been deleted.
• May 12 - Bounce Back drama
The Health Code IG posted the posed and edited white bikini picture of Sarah to advertise their latest podcast episode, Ep.139: Sezzy’s Top Tips To ‘Bounce Back’ After Pregnancy. The post received a lot of backlash which at first resulted in the standard block and delete, but later the entire post was deleted and an apology post was made instead. In this apology Sarah and Kurt agree that “bounce back” culture is toxic and has no place in 2022, that the episode itself was not at all about bouncing back despite the title, say in future they’ll personally cross check all titles and social media posts before they go live - insinuating that it was a member of their team that came up with it and not them. Finally, they say they’ve removed the episode from Spotify.
This apology was insincere for several reasons. First, Sarah has been talking about bouncing back since 1 week postpartum when she posted that picture in her jeans. Second, they absolutely knew what the title of the episode was called because they discussed it in the opening segment. Sarah says, “Now, before you send me hate, this title is called How I Bounced Back.” She says she racked her brain for a better title to which Kurt says “I don’t care if it’s too sensitive.” So this part of the “apology” is a blatant lie. Lastly, they said they removed the episode but all they’ve done is rename it to Sezzy’s Top Tips: Caring For Your Body Postpartum and edited some sections out.
The drama was covered by the Outspoken the Podcast which accused Sarah of being disingenuous on the topic and that the episode was a soft launch to introduce the new pregnancy fitness ebook she’s releasing with her physio. They also call out the fake apology post, especially the part where they say bounce back culture has no place in 2022 and go on to play an excerpt from the original episode of Kurt mocking people who find the topic offensive and labels them “too sensitive”. They also call out the fact the apology post didn’t actually apologise for anything and that they only issued it to save face with Spotify. The episode was released May 16 and is well worth a listen as they cover how toxic both Sarah and Kurt are about diet culture in general.
• Apr 22 - Claimed at the end of the long awaited and baited Fox’s haircut vlog that she doesn’t use her children as content. Sarah's IG feed after said vlog.
• Mar - Shared a selfie of herself 1 week postpartum showing off the fact she was back in her pre-pregnancy jeans.
• Mar - Throughout much of her latest pregnancy Sarah complained most days that she couldn't workout, or even walk or hold a blender some days, due to the pain of her SPD. However, since giving birth she's now adamant she worked out consistently throughout the pregnancy. The narrative change is likely due to the new pregnancy and postpartum exercise ebook she'll be releasing soon in partnership with her women's health physio.
• Mar - Gave birth to second child, Malakai Koa Tilse, on 14th March (40+6 - sooo early!). Sarah claims no one came close to guessing his name and that no one noticed when Fox said it on her stories on 3rd Jan (we did). While many thought it might be Micah, both Malakai/Malachi and Koa were first mentioned 4th Jan after she shared a Spotify playlist called MKT, likely as a distraction to ebook backlash.
• Mar - While Sarah has yet to publicly address the third ebook, she has responded to an Ad Standards complaint
. Sarah claims that "issues like this" happen because she has haters who like to twist her words simply because they don't like her. "It's exhausting trying to make my haters happy." She also makes a thinly veiled threat to get her lawyers involved. The complaint was unfortunately dismissed.
• Feb - In episode 78 of The Health Code Daily podcast they talk about supplements and admit they will get in hot water for this topic. Kurt says that a lot of the supplements he's taking at the moment are to try and prevent him from "getting sick from a particular virus that's going around". He says he's not a doctor but has done his own research. Says the "vid" is such a touchy topic and that the doctor on the Joe Rogan podcast is being "absolutely demonised". Sarah chimes in to say if they did an actual episode on *whispers* "the virus", she'll get a SWAT team at her house, she'll be scared and Kurt says they'll lose their platforms.
• Feb - Went on a 4 minute rant on her stories about Fox's sleeping situation
. In summary, Fox is having issues sleeping, "I not even gonna call it a sleep regression, he's almost 3, grow up." He keeps waking them up in the middle of the night saying he's scared which she proceeds to mock and accuses him of lying. Is annoyed she has to get up to attend to a CHILD when she's potentially days away from doing it for a newborn. Had a dig at Kurt for not handling it and says Fox's bed is ruining the aesthetic of her
• Feb - Still hasn't addressed, or even acknowledged the existence of, the ED promoting ebook.
• Jan - Released Sweat it Limitless. Sweat it Limitless is the third and final progression of the 'Sweat it' series. Sarah claims this ebook contains the workouts she "personally designed and completed" in the run up to her wedding for her 'wed shred' body. To announce the release Sarah posted a Reel to Instagram.
The ebook and the advertisement of it is problematic for a number of reasons. One
, it was released on Jan 1st, promoting toxic diet culture. Two
, Sarah has no qualifications in health and fitness. Three
, Sarah had been working with a Personal Trainer for at least 6 months to prepare for the Fitness Retreat and her wedding, which she is failing to declare. Her PT even took the credit for Sarah's peach butt
on her wedding day. Sarah hasn't mentioned or credited her PT at all. Four
, the text in the Reel itself
is targeting people with an unhealthy mindset to food and exercise. While Sarah goes on to say she no longer has this mindset, found balance and listens to her body, this is a voice over with no text/subtitles. Despite everything she says in the Reel the caption for the post reads "In 8 weeks you’ll have 8 weeks of excuses or 8 weeks of sweat & progress!!" This is a contradictory and potentially harmful message. Are you listening to you body by not working out for one day or are you making excuses? This ebook is also supposed to be the hardest and most intense of the three programs, which, considering Sarah lost her period while making the first "beginner" ebook, is alarming.
Initial criticism on Sarah's IG was deleted so people went to places like Facebook
and Reddit to discuss it. Sarah left one negative post up
, which she had replied to. Three days later it has almost 900 likes. Since then other platforms are starting to speak up and directly call Sarah out. [IG 1
] [YT video]
. The Outspoken Podcast is planning to talk about this
in an upcoming episode. Despite growing criticism Sarah is yet to address the situation.
• Dec - Admitted on a recent Health Code Daily podcast (Ep. 35) to regularly having sex while Fox is in the same room. They joked about this one time he woke up in the middle of them 'doing the dirty' and said "Daddy", to which Kurt responded with, "Yes, call me Daddy," thinking it was Sarah
• Dec - Announces she's releasing a 24 week pregnancy fitness guide
in collaboration with her physiotherapist
• Dec - Baited a medical emergency
on her stories but said we'd have to wait for the vlog to find out what's wrong. She did state her and the baby were ok.
It was just Braxton Hicks.
• Dec - The Health Code posted "To a guy, does it matter if a girl is a virgin?"
to their IG to promote their latest podcast episode. The post received a lot of backlash (200+ comments) which are surprisingly still up [1
]. THC defended the topic by saying the question was submitted anonymously by a Coder, and when asked to address the comments, Sarah said to listen to the episode for their response
(as if they had responded to the comments in the episode beforehand).
• Dec - Malibu Boats gifts Fox a life jacket
which Sarah posted to her stories but then deleted. Kurt kept his stories up. They went for another speedboat trip with friends and Fox wore his vest.
• Nov - Went on a speedboat trip and no one wore life jackets, including Fox. [1
] Both Sarah and Kurt deleted their stories within 10 minutes and the company who owns the boat deleted comments and blocked people calling them out. Sarah was also seen driving the boat which isn't allowed without a boating license, which she unlikely has.
• Sep - Was spotted having a picnic with friends
the day before lockdown was lifted - only the vaccinated were allowed at the time. Neither Sarah or Kurt posted to their stories, but Brenton and their Pastor, James, did before deleting.
• Sep - PCOS Drama - After announcing in a vlog she conceived baby #2 first try loads of people commented about her PCOS diagnosis. Sarah responded by saying she was misdiagnosed and that doctors are too quick to label women with fertility issues. For more information on her PCOS journey, check out the Deep Dive below.
PCOS Journey Deep Dive
- Google Doc (you need an account to view. Formatting not great on mobile)
• Sep - eBook Sale Scam + Pregnancy Announcement: On 20 Sep Sarah announced she was starting an 8 week challenge for her ebook. To encourage people to do it she offered a 20% discount on both ebooks and promised to do the challenge each day with them. She completed day 1 of the challenge but on day 2 she announced her pregnancy and therefore wouldn't be doing the challenge. People spent money thinking they'd be doing the 8 weeks with her but Sarah knew beforehand she she wouldn't be doing it as she was already 16w pregnant. The challenge was never mentioned again.
• Aug - Delicate Family Matter + MC Baiting
• Aug - In trouble for not declaring ads
• Jun onwards - Pregnancy Baiting
• Jun - Pink Ticket giveaway failure. Sarah and WF offered a 30% discount on Sarah's active wear collections and all purchases were in with a chance to win a Pink Ticket. Winners of a Pink Ticket won entry to a WF event in Sydney in July. Two out of the three winners were announced but nothing more was ever said. The event is thought to have been cancelled due to the pandemic, and as this was a clause in the T&Cs, WF do not have to follow through with the competition. It was never mentioned again.
• Jun - Sunee App Review Scam
• Jun - Traveled to Byron, got sick, didn’t test
for covid until they got home
• Apr - Admits to getting lip fillers - gaslights fans - [1
• Jan - Sunee App launched with numerous errors and spelling mistakes
• Dec - Posted a bible verse alluding to God protecting people from covid but non believers (the wicked) would die
• Dec - OTT Fake Tan or Blackface?
• Nov - Ruined small business Sabi & Soul
• Sep - Yidaki Scandal - Bought Kurt a Yidaki for Father’s Day
• Jun - Tokenistic BLM + Black Out Tuesday posts
• May - Cultural Appropriation Scandal & silencing BIPOC
• Mar - Posted about boosting immunity to protect you from getting Covid-19
• Feb - Went to Tasmania for Kurt’s brother’s wedding - bitched about his family
• Feb - Fragile Baby Bird Incident
• Jan - Australian Bushfire Donation Scam
• Dec - Hawaiian Airlines Meltdown
• Nov - $1 Bushfire Donation Backlash
• Mar - Ignored dr’s advice to induce Fox - put him in danger in order to have a natural delivery
• Jul - Says she cured her CIN3 by boosting her immunity
• Dec - Blames CIN3 on bad immunity due to evil antibiotics from staph infection and gut parasite
• Sep - Staph infection / Spider bit saga
• Jul - Bali trip - gut parasite drama
Past Actions and Problematic Behaviors
• Promotes and encourages disordered eating habits; shames family, friends and fans who do not eat according to her self-proclaimed 'healthy' lifestyle. Frequently fat shames Kurt, has called him a whale and said he now has a dad bod because he's no longer a "rig" in her opinion.
• Restricted her diet and over-exercised during her first pregnancy, risking her baby's health (Fox stopped growing towards the end of her pregnancy) and shamed other mothers who didn't do the same (they just sit around all day and eat doughnuts).
• Lies about her postpartum journey with Fox. She had a difficult birth which resulted in a stage 1 prolapse. She was told not to exercise for at least 8 weeks after giving birth. She claims she didn't exercise for 7-8 weeks but this isn't true. She had been back to the gym 3 times before Fox was 6 weeks old and she caused her prolapse to worsen to stage 2.
• Claims to be gluten, dairy and soy intolerant to avoid eating these foods. She regularly demonizes these foods and even created a cooking app promoting the abstination of these foods.
• Imposes a restricted diet on her child without having been to a doctor for testing. She also regularly feeds him smoothies with protein powders, despite it being bad for children, as well as other random supplements no child should need.
• Plagiarizes designs from other brands, including Cotton On, Lilybod, Slinkii, The Beauty Chef, P.E. Nation.
• Rarely discloses ads, despite most of her content being adverts for something. Sarah only tags or names a brand if she's getting something out of it. Otherwise she 'forgets' who the brand is when someone asks. This is terribly misleading to her followers who think she sincerely uses this stuff because she is real and raw.
• Claims to be a natural blonde, even when her hair was in foils getting bleached at the hairdressers.
• Claimed in the past to have olive skin because she's naturally tan but is actually white and gets fake tanned.
• Regularly gets lip fillers and botox injections yet claims her appearance is due to Body Bloom, her Tropeaka powders and whichever skincare brand she's advertising at the time.
• Claims she always listens to her body but regularly works out when unmotivated, tired, injured or sick. (She squatted a PB during the fitness retreat despite having a bad knee she could barely walk on and was strapped up by a physio beforehand because she had FOMO).
• Tells us every day how long it's been since she last worked out.
• Brags about how balanced her life is on staged IG grid pictures but will then say on her stories how stressed, busy and unbalanced her life is.
• Shares inappropriate images of her son (bath photos, peeing on head photo, etc.) even when we have sent her information about how these pictures can be embedded onto more nefarious sites.
• Appropriated from BIPOC three times (Gypsy sunglasses, coloured braids, Yidaki incidents). Then instead of learning and growing from the experience she silenced, deleted and blocked people from these groups, thus whitewashing the entire discussion by not letting their voices be heard. Then proceeded to flip the script and cry because she feels attacked and victimized *again* because people were trying to *politely* explain to her that her actions are offensive and considered appropriation. In the case of the braids, she undermined her forced apology by liking comments saying 'it's just hair' and others saying people complaining are being ridiculous, indicating her true feelings on the matter. She wasn't sorry.
• She has released fitness, diet and medical advice without ANY qualifications in any of those areas.
She always says she is doing research when she shares advice. But never discloses her sources. In one story she admitted to deleting them when she is done. That is not research. That is Google. And giving herself that fake science halo is a problem. It makes her sound believable and knowledgeable even though she has no back up for her claims. She also gets out of any blame by saying she's just telling people what worked for her, despite knowing she's an influencer with a large following who will copy what she says and does without question.
• Made her dog urinate and defecate on a plastic rug on their balcony because they couldn't be bothered to walk her regularly and then proceeded to not clean said rug on a daily basis. They also complained it always smelt like fish yet never kept it clean.
• She filmed, teased and monetized her grandmother's passing!
• She filmed, teased and monetized her unborn son's potential disability.
• Exhibits controlling behaviour towards Kurt. She's admitted to “checking in” on him when he's gone surfing on his own, met up with his friends, or was working on the house renovations without her. She claims she gets "FOMO" and has to join him.
• Exhibits manipulative behaviour to both Kurt and her fans.
• Claims she now has a good relationship with food and training in comparison to some years back when she was "the most shredded". However, even back then she claimed she felt "balanced" and happy. She has never truly acknowledged that she has had an eating disorder because then she would have to question her current behaviour (restricting, posing, editing). She admitted in a video she lost her period and was miserable from undereating/overtraining. Then used the photos from this time to promote her ebook workout ‘after shots’.
• Promotes homophobic behavior
- When Kurt freaked out about wearing a skirt in her one of her vlogs
- When they posted a photo of Kurt playing Scrabble with the word 'fa**ot'
- When Kurt talks about Fox grabbing his penis and goes on to call himself violated and then asks if this makes Fox gay on a Health Code podcast episode
- The church Kurt and Sarah belong to are openly homophobic. (I would link the church's manifesto but it's honestly disgusting and no one needs to read it).
• Deletes Comments & Blocks People
Sarah mass deletes comments on her socials that question, disagree, criticise or otherwise say something that doesn't offer adoration, validation or praise. She heavily censors her socials to appear as though no one questions her and that all of her fans adore her. She will also block people for posting such comments, even paying customers of Sunee. She is also known for blocking people who don't even follow her simply because they've liked a negative comment about her on another page and will block them on multiple platforms and accounts - i.e: The Health Code, Sunee, Kurt's account, TikTok etc
- Refused to self-isolate at the beginning of covid and flouted the rules daily, going for walks, the gym, coffee runs, hair salon, and picking up a surfboard for Fox when advised to stay at home.
- Traveled from a hotspot during a surge in covid cases, and then proceeded to complain the entire time because she had to tolerate Kurt's "boring" family. Not for one second acknowledging that everyone in the world does not have the ability to see their loved ones for fear or infecting them.
- Went to get a facial while she was feeling congested and had a sore throat during the pandemic.
- Saw an elderly family member in their nursing home (with all the family) for their birthday during the pandemic.
- Posted a Bible verse suggesting she would be spared from covid because of her faith and that the wicked (non Christians) would die.
- Traveled to Byron for an activewear photoshoot despite being advised not to travel by the government, and despite being in contact with her sister and Fox who were both sick with covid-like symptoms the day before. There was no social distancing on set, no masks, the whole crew got sick but they all still went out for dinner. Both Sarah and Kurt had covid-like symptoms while away but didn't do a covid test until days after they got home.
- They've regularly ignored local lockdown rules. i.e: only one person per household should go out for shopping or takeaways but all three of them would go out or Kurt would take Fox when he should have stayed at home with Sarah.
- Filmed Fox licking a lamp post, a climbing frame at the park and the window on a plane during the pandemic.
- Still worked out of their flat/office along with other members of the team when under stay/work from home orders.
- Photographed at a picnic with their friends before the lockdown was lifted for those who are vaccinated. When called out for it the photo was taken down and any comments asking about it were deleted.
- On October 10th lockdown was lifted for people who are vaccinated in Australia. Sarah has yet to acknowledge this has happened, causing people to further suspect she's not vaccinated. She hasn't even said she's looking forward to seeing friends or family at last indicating she's been seeing them throughout lockdown.
• Doxxes people to her 1mil followers
She doxxes people whose DM's or comments she doesn't agree with. (Doxxing is when you reveal private information about someone online. In this example that information is a person's account name that is advertised to her 1mil followers). Sarah does this to "name and shame", to use her own words. This results in her more hardcore followers harrassing the person who was doxxed, usually to the point of account deletion. Often these stans don't stop at the commenter but also find their friends, family and even their employer to harass them as well. Sarah doesn't see anything wrong with this.
• Eating Disorder
- Sarah has a very bad relationship with food and has a warped view of what health and fitness is.
- She exhibits orthorexia traits.
- She has admitted to almost developing an eating disorder back in 2015.
- Self-diagnosed food intolerances to avoid eating certain foods.
- Drinks most of her calories in the form of smoothies.
- These smoothies only consist of ice, water, protein powder and half a banana.
- First meal of the day is often mid afternoon and only after she's worked out.
- Claims to have a huge appetite but will then show a small plate or bowl of food. We also rarely see her actually eating.
- Drinks Body Bloom every morning in order to poop. She once drank some during a photoshoot to make her poop and get rid of her bloating, alluding to it having a laxative effect.
- Constantly body checking in the form of showing off how defined her abs are, posing her body in awkward positions to create a thigh gap or to pop her booty, always makes sure to have a collarbone on display.
- She constantly tells us she's a size XS in all of her clothes.
- Believes she is meant to be a small human.
- Is not happy unless she is shredded - i.e: has visible abs.
- Photoshops her body - thigh gap, slimmer arms, slimmer legs, more defined abs etc.
- Shames others for eating foods she avoids.
- Created a cooking app as a way of justifying her restrictive eating habits.
- Classes exercising as training.
- Trains multiple times a day, every day.
- These extra workouts are often called "sneaky" - a sneaky play on the reformer, a sneaky run, a sneaky walk, a sneaky weight session etc. They are only sneaky when she's already worked out that day but wants to justify working out again.
- Shamed pregnant women for "sitting around and eating doughnuts" all day when she was pregnant with Fox because she was still active.
- "Does anyone actually sit during the day?" Yes, she said this.
- Has a fear of gaining weight, even in pregnancy. Is already obsessing over her size with baby number 2 and she's only 17 weeks.
- She restricted her diet and continued to train into late pregnancy with Fox and caused him to stop growing. Doctors wanted to induce her but she refused because she was determined to have a natural birth.
- She's already restricting her diet this second pregnancy and is becoming extremely thin in the face.
- Does a 'Project Comeback' every few months. Her next one will be once she's had baby number 2.
- Said Fox ruined her body because her abs separated during pregnancy.
- Developed a stage 1 prolapse after giving birth which she made worse (stage 2) by ignoring doctor's advice on when to return to exercising.
- Claims she doesn't follow fad diets but has "tried them all" - keto, paleo, carb-cycling, vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan, in a bid to get shredded.
- Lost her period for 10 months due to undereating and overtraining while making her first ebook.
- Claims she doesn't count calories or track macros but uses MyFitnessPal and has the app on the front page of her phone.
- Says she never weighs herself but recently said she wished she weighed under 50kgs (while 16 weeks pregnant) and has been spotted weighing herself before and after gym sessions.
- Says she has binge sessions (likely due to her restricting).
The Sunee Cooking AppIn January of 2021, Sarah launched a cooking and lifestyle app called Sunee (pronounced "sunny.")
Development & Launch
- In September 2020, it was discovered that a newly created company called “SUNEE PTY LTD” was connected to another business entity called The Sarah Stevenson Trustee.
- Users realized that a trademark claim was not filed for the new business until July of 2020, despite Sarah making promises that her “cooking project” would be released in early 2020.
- Early versions of the website claimed that the app would cost $9.99AUD/month to access, or $94AUD for a year-long subscription. However, when the app launched, the price had climbed to just under $120AUD/year with no month-by-month subscription options.
- Ads for her project seem like last minute videos using her son for cuteness, they show no App content or her cooking anything from the app.
- With a monthly model out the window, would-be users can only subscribe in 3 month, 6 month, or annual increments. No prorated discount will be offered for attempting to cancel early. There are also conflicting statements in various parts of the website about whether or not the subscription auto-renews. (Citation needed.)
- The t&C state that Sunee can contact your employer if you show "disruptive behaviour" (whatever that is)
The Sunee Team
- As of launch day, the team consisted of Sarah, a nutritionist named Dee Zibara, and naturopath Hayden Keys.
- The recipes have only been approved by a nutritionist (who appears to be antivax) and her naturopath.
- She claims there is also a dietician involved, but they only write articles and have nothing to do with the recipes.
- The preview of the website is full of spelling errors and some recipes are labeled vegan/ nut free even though they are not.
- The research used for the articles is not quoted or linked anywhere and one article was already deleted because entire parahraphs were copies word for word.
- After the first week only 4 recipes were added, while two disappeared after people commented on their Insta page questioning if the quantities were correct.
- One of the new recipes was a vegan cheesecake (which was spelled Cheescake) that calls for 6 cups of cashew nuts and results in 600cals per slice. Someone commented on her insta and after she posted a comment saying "I'm thin and we don't believe in counting calories" the comment and a follow up were deleted.
List of random/pick me claims
Below is a list of weird pick me claims Sarah has made about herself
• Has a high pain tolerance (yet also said she tried to knock herself out during labour with Fox by banging her head against a wall due to the pain)
• Is a minimalist as a mother but is materialistic for herself (she thought this was a flex)
• Has a "naturally hyper curved back
• Pregnancy has cured her gluten intolerance
• Pregnancy makes her indestructible (ie: she can now eat "junk food")
• God made her to birth babies
• She always wears an XS
• Is meant to be a smol human
• Has a baby sized head - hats are always too big
• Has petite ballerina hands and feet
• Naturally red lips
• Has nipples like steel raspberries that are perfect for breastfeeding
• Naturally mousy brown hair
• Naturally light blonde hair
• Super long eyelashes
• Had a difficult labour with Fox because she was too fit
• She felt labour pain more intensely than other women due to having strong abs
• Is above average at English
• Has the world's fastest metabolism
• Has naturally olive skin (stopped claiming this after Bondi Sands dropped her in 2020)
• Could have been a professional ballerina
• When she said she was too skinny for a bathtub they were picking for their new house. Weird flex.
Health Problems & Food Intolerances
Sarah is a self proclaimed holistic* health princess and fitness guru. She hates conventional doctors and demonises western medicine, preferring to treat medical conditions holistically with her naturopath instead. For someone who is apparently extremely fit and healthy, she sure does have a lot of health issues and tends to get sick a lot.
*Dropped the holistic title from her branding in 2021
• PCOS - now claims doctors lied to her
• Stage 2 prolapse - exercised to hard too soon after Fox's birth and caused her prolapse to go from stage 1 to stage 2 (now back to stage 1 (Oct 2021))
• CIN3 - claims she cured it by boosting her immune system
• Perioral Dermatitis
• SIBO - briefly alluded to also having SIBO after Kurt was diagnosed
• Stomach parasite after trip to Bali
• Staph infection & Cellulitis (thought it was a spider bite) - tried to cure with honey, made it worse
• Hormonal acne
• Gluten intolerant - eating gluten puts her in hospital (now cured since having Fox).
• Lactose intolerant - back tracked several times on this claim
• Soy intolerant - but can eat tofu and other soy products
• Allergic to an ingredient in bubble bath
• Allergic to mango - causes a rash but eats them anyway
Her aversion to western medicine extends to her husband, Kurt and son, Fox.
• Before Kurt was diagnosed with SIBO by her naturopath, she confessed to sneaking slippery elm and diatomaceous earth into his smoothies
• When Fox got a UTI, she refused him antibiotics in favour of treating it naturally first. After two weeks of suffering she finally gave him the antibiotics but complained they would ruin his gut health.
• Has claimed Fox is gluten and lactose intolerant as he had a "bad" nappy once after eating some.
• When Fox had acid reflux as a baby she took him to a chiropractor instead of a doctor
• When Fox developed a fever and was unresponsive she prayed over him instead of calling an ambulance (luckily Kurt was more clear headed than her)
• It is believed Sarah and Kurt are anti-vax as they've never spoken of getting Fox vaccinated, delete comments and block people who ask, follow anti-vax accounts, are friends with vocal anti-vaxxers and have refused to talk about getting the Covid-19 vaccine. They also haven't talked about Australia coming out of lockdown for those who are vaxxed, or made any reference to finally being able to visit friends and family, go back to Church, the gym, hair salons, restaurants etc. Since lockdown ended Sarah has been making excuses not to go out (weather is too bad, she's too busy etc) when it's probably because she can't yet as she's not vaccinated.
You can contribute to this wiki by linking screenshots, web archives, and posts that provide context for the topics discussed above.