Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet but wouldn’t her family of four in her caption actually be a family of five including Abby? Pets are a part of your family too. I know Georgie Stevenson included her two dogs in her family in her post on “family of four turning into family of five”, before her baby’s arrival. Is poor Abby already out of picture? ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet but wouldn’t her family of four in her caption actually be a family of five including Abby? Pets are a part of your family too. I know Georgie Stevenson included her two dogs in her family in her post on “family of four turning into family of five”, before her baby’s arrival. Is poor Abby already out of picture? ☹
Right? That just shows how "much" the sez cares about Abby.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet but wouldn’t her family of four in her caption actually be a family of five including Abby? Pets are a part of your family too. I know Georgie Stevenson included her stwo dogs in her family in her post on “family of four turning into family of five”, before her baby’s arrival. Is poor Abby already out of picture? ☹
This is so true. My husband and I have 2 dogs, no kids. I always refer to us as 'the four of us'. Unfortunately it's quite obvious that Abbey was a novelty for them, and merely another 'prop' for the gram. As soon as 🦊 came along poor Abbey became a shadow in the background 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What the duck does that have to do with health
And also why is it only seeing if it matters to the guy? What about girls? What about same sex couples?

Also... It's a tit topic but that aside the wording is so bad

ETA took one for the team and listen (on 2x speed) and that was such a clickbait, they barely mention it and just talk about how they chose to have sex for the first time

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
What the actual duck
What. The. duck?!
The use of the word "girl" alongside "virgin" is extremely fucked up.

The real question; should it matter if your partner displays narcissistic, misogynistic and sexist behaviour? Speaking experts in this field; your hosts, The Sez and Kunt.

Edit to add: snippet of this podcast;
Kunt: "well if your a virgin you (she) would be in a relationship, right.... you wouldn't have a one night stand?"

The Sez : "Well I know for ME I wanted to be in a steady relationship. My 'friend' in highschool just wanted it over and done with. I believe it should be with someone you trust and a special connection with someone,for the right reasons.
But I don't want to come here and start pointing fingers telling you how you should do it"

Quickly she adds; " oh but if a guy judges you for it then you deserve better"

Kind of sounds like you and Kunt are the ones judging here?

Absolute idiots.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Their podcast is absolute tripe. Sarah just loves the sound of her own voice and doesn’t think about anything that comes out her mouth. The labour delivery one with her sister was just absolute rubbish. Just a chance for Sarah to talk about how fit she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What. The. duck?!
The use of the word "girl" alongside "virgin" is extremely fucked up.

The real question; should it matter if your partner displays narcissistic, misogynistic and sexist behaviour? Speaking experts in this field; your hosts, The Sez and Kunt.

Edit to add: snippet of this podcast;
Kunt: "well if your a virgin you (she) would be in a relationship, right.... you wouldn't have a one night stand?"

The Sez : "Well I know for ME I wanted to be in a steady relationship. My 'friend' in highschool just wanted it over and done with. I believe it should be with someone you trust and a special connection with someone,for the right readons But I don't want to come here and start pointing fingers telling you how you should do it"
The ‘dream girl’ candy alongside this question is gross too.
You don’t lose value by not being a virgin.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The comments aren’t good. Let’s see how long until they’re all deleted!
I normally mind my Ps and Qs as I feel the need to follow the content to keep up with the drama!! but I just liked every single negative comment on that post. These guys bleeping suck. It's like Dolly Magazine circa 2003, but much much worse. (edited for typo)

Reactions: 39
It's absolutely a good topic to bring up, but from the OTHER viewpoint than that image/title implies - like just stating that it doesn't matter and shouldn't matter and anyone who thinks it does isn't worth your time. It's not really up for debate. I can't imagine that's what they're going to approach it as, though.

Reactions: 13
What the actual duck
This reminds me of the super cringy Dolly Doctor sections that you would giggle about with your girlfriends at high school... :rolleyes: This again shows how they have no clear target audience for any of their platforms. How can they think these cringy Q n A's share the same audience as the Midwife series they are doing with Em...???

Edit: I just saw someone else already mention it is like the super cringe Dolly Doctor...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Giving them the benefit of the doubt here. If this was submitted by a listener, they could have highlighted the question but handle it in a more mature and thoughtful way. This is not it. This is super cringey. Also, who are their target audience with this? Their topics are all over the place and don't have any consistency at all. Who is looking to these two clowns for advice?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.