Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All us awful haterzzzzz hating on her knife technique, totally ignoring the fact that it's "just the camera angle" and more importantly, the fact that Sezdawgz milfmum just attained GRANDMA status just by cutting a goddamn pear, right in her hands! Like the superhuman that she is! My goshhhh. It's a total achievement beyond anything us plebs can ever aspire to.

And here we are "knit picking" Knife skills and worrying about her injuring Malakai who is like basically the chillest bub of all time, he doesn't move, he's basically immobile. so stop fussing ya'll we have DJ grandma sezbot in the house. Her jobs done. And we would be NOWHERE without this valuable content she graced us with today.
Definitely looks worse because of the angle but HE FLINCHED! He clearly felt at risk too

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20221113-034113_Instagram.jpg

I've never seen M look so gorgeously happy and animated. Aunty Tahls is the spitting image of his mummy except without the scary bits - teeth/claw-hands/knife.
Also, can we just take a minute to appreciate the aesthetic skills required to create a child's room so beige, bland and devoid of colour, stimulation and fun. If the look she was going for was gynaecologist meets tax accountant in corporate office she nailed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine if you had no back story to Sarah and stumbled across this video. Not one maternal bone in her body.
I would genuinely assume she’s the immature babysitter, except for the fact she looks 50.
She also looks like the mentally unwell aunt who is pretending (and failing hard) to be Mum for a day while she’s out of the psych ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aside from the knife being right in his face, she’s giving him raw pear. Pear should be served raw before a year old due to being a choking hazard. Needs to be cooked and soft enough to squish between her fingers. Ugh her BLW “expertise” really drives me crazy.

Reactions: 28
Aside from the knife being right in his face, she’s giving him raw pear. Pear should be served raw before a year old due to being a choking hazard. Needs to be cooked and soft enough to squish between her fingers. Ugh her BLW “expertise” really drives me crazy.
I thought this too apple and pear needs to be boiled so it’s super soft because it’s a massive choking hazard but it looked super soft so it should be fine

Reactions: 11
Interesting how she hasn't mentioned church, her Bible, Sunday service, or shown them watching it online, or saying grace, in a long time now. I guess that performative experiment died without too many encouraging results. So she's moved back to the confusion of milfmum content and using her babies as props 24/7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Interesting how she hasn't mentioned church, her Bible, Sunday service, or shown them watching it online, or saying grace, in a long time now. I guess that performative experiment died without too many encouraging results. So she's moved back to the confusion of milfmum content and using her babies as props 24/7.
Jaysus didnt bless their wallets enough

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there a way we can find out her follower % based on country?? It seems like the majority of her comments are from US sissys (I can usually tell by the type of language they use, eg, mom, pint, soda)

Reactions: 7
Stoppppp my god she was only 6 days ‘overdue’ (i remember because I was exactly 1 week ahead of her)
Surely it’s a compulsion to lie this much for absolutely no reason? Just say almost a week over? Why exaggerate and make it 2? I checked and she was due on the 8th of march and had him on the 14th! So when she had this massage she was 5 days over..no where near 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Forecasting that next time Sezbot slices that slippery fruit with a sharp knife towards herself while holding it like a complete nincompoop she severs a tendon in her hand and cannot film any more crappy content and finally understands how difficult life can actually get

When I worked in ED I can’t tell you the amount of knife injuries from cutting fruit with poor technique. Avocadoes were the main culprit but the way Sezgoon is flailing around with the knife while holding the pear in her hand is asking for a sliced open hand and wrist
Don’t stress. This will never happen because sis has had many years experience cutting apples in the school playground

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Stoppppp my god she was only 6 days ‘overdue’ (i remember because I was exactly 1 week ahead of her)
Ewwwww ew ew ew ew, those toes 🤢🤮🤮🤮
Sarah genuinely has some of the grottiest, ugliest feet I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m like 90% sure you can’t take a knife to school Hahahahahaha
You 100% cannot. I work in a school because unlike sis I finished my teaching degree and a knife would be confiscated so fast even back in the 90s/00s when she was in school

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How nice of Sezzy to remind us all that she was SUPER sick during her last few weeks of pregnancy and still went to get an induction massage because who cares if the people giving you the massage get sick right?

oh and then she hosted a birthday party for Fox while they were all sick still
And decided the zoo is a fabulous place to take a baby who’s (in her own words) ‘turned blue’ just that morning
And then when he ended up in hospital she filmed a (sponsored but not disclosed) skincare routine and complained about not being able to poop and how she had to sleep on the blue fold out bed in her own private room.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR EVERYONE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
How nice of Sezzy to remind us all that she was SUPER sick during her last few weeks of pregnancy and still went to get an induction massage because who cares if the people giving you the massage get sick right?

oh and then she hosted a birthday party for Fox while they were all sick still
And decided the zoo is a fabulous place to take a baby who’s (in her own words) ‘turned blue’ just that morning
And then when he ended up in hospital she filmed a (sponsored but not disclosed) skincare routine and complained about not being able to poop and how she had to sleep on the blue fold out bed in her own private room.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR EVERYONE
The fact that she blew off Fox’s birthday party to make $$$ and host her fitness retreat, but then couldn’t cancel it when Malakai had just been in hospital… is just something I’ll never get over. And the fact M ended up back in hospital right after the party, and that the whole thing looked so miserable and completely set up to be Instagram worthy over actually fun for fox is just so 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.