Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a scale of 1-10 how much does Scuz love herself? Peep the last one trying to get the biggest thigh gal possible.

0FC9E777-FBFA-4AE4-97CC-D9DA040C3C1D.png
14CFEC0F-D671-437B-B281-0A9B41D6EF5D.png
EFD8E056-31A2-4A5B-8B3C-0173D288DDE3.png
0FB4D880-1A37-4CF1-B04F-A866DE57552F.png
6A2C5481-19A9-42CC-BC10-AC24C153489A.png
79F84DA3-4B03-4884-BE4F-02395F67D195.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It is insane to me how many of her followers are averse to even light hand weights. I know that not everyone has weights or other equipment at home. But it also just feels like she’s pushed the ~body weight and cardio~ aesthetic lies for so long, that she’ll never be able to break out of her content rut. I’d say a good chunk of her followers truly believe her physique comes from only body weight exercises, “light” Pilates, and cardio. I reckon they don’t know that those reformer machines can have some intense resistance and that some studios have you use weighted balls or small hand weights during class.

Reactions: 12
I”m going with mentally unstable.....😬
I vote mentally unstable too! I wonder if she'll film herself crying, saying, "I'm so overwhelmed, exhausted and my life is so hard" in the next week or two? I get whiplash trying to keep up with the rollercoaster of her moods.

Off topic a bit, but I feel like another scandal is on the horizon. I can't help but wonder if she's strategically planning these PR disasters in advance to increase engagement and support right before a launch of yet another crappy product. Can't forget the health scare or condition that will follow in order to deflect from all of the self manufactured drama. Speaking of which, I missed it, but did her laxative drink cure Kurt's SIBO? Haven't heard much about his health lately, but he still looks very ill.

Reactions: 13
Yeah you can see she's pushing extra hard her knees in towards the inside to intensify the thigh gap. Girl we know your thighs touch. Stop pretending.
Not to mention that position (heels out, feet apart), already makes you look like you have more than a gap, what’s with the need to desperately increase it? She’s honestly starting to remind me of Eugenia Cooney level body obsession. Everyone has moments where they do stuff like that (showing off a certain body area in the mirror for social media), but not ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Reactions: 14
I thought that was cauliflower 🤢
Same. I thought she'd made cauliflower balls or something and wondered how in the hell she managed that. Also, her stories show no filter but I really hoped there was one because damn, that colour was way off!

Yeah you can see she's pushing extra hard her knees in towards the inside to intensify the thigh gap. Girl we know your thighs touch. Stop pretending.
My knees ache just looking at that photo 🤣

And I have no words regarding Kurt's story. Just wtaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she’s still pushing the fat burning workout narrative?! And in a 15 minute workout. I thought she was all about loving your body the way it is and listening to it. Sez, explain what exactly in your work out makes it burn fat and how are you optimizing that in 15 minutes?

Reactions: 10
Im sorry WHAT IS THIS????

I swear she has manic episodes... Every once in a while she floods insta stories talking nonsense, jumping from one topic to another, talking fast in her teenage voice, looking so extra high on life, looking restless... WTF

I think we're eating each other alive here because she hasn't done anything we find universally horrific for like a week. Sit tight, ladies, she's overdue.

Can someone tell me what bottle of chemicals/glue/oil Focks is carrying round in her latest garage mirror selfies?

It only matters that he is NOT TOUCHING GLUTEN NO NO NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had that same chaotic manic energy in her christmas carrols signing stories a few weeks earlier😳. Hope someone saved them, it was pure comedy gold.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they high? Seriously they must be on something.
I kind of hope so because that's probably the only fun Kurt has had in the last 3 years :ROFLMAO: We all know Sarah would never. The munchies would totally derail her super flexible, balanced diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that in Kurt's stories of her pushing Focks in the swing, she is not just acting like her pre-adolescent self, but revealing her badly disguised and seriously troubling desires. What she says is, paraphrased, that Focks will tell his schoolmates that his mother wears tiny shorts and little bras and takes selfies for 'work', which apparently makes her giggle madly with joy. I just see this as a super gross and graphic display of her fantasizing about being a milf and all of fox's little friends thinking she is 'so hot and f-able' I cant possibly imagine how shameful this behavior will be when her child grows older, and of course how oblivious she will be to her child's embarrassment .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Plus everyone with an ED knows the goal is a thigh gap with your feet and ankles TOGETHER. God she’s an idiot. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.