Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is speculation obviously and I could be taking this too far but it seems unusual to me that XXL sold out suuuper fast and then XL sold out next. Is it possible that they didn’t order/make as many of the larger sizes 🤔🤔
A very convenient coincidence from our ✨ ExTrA sMoL✨ gal....

Reactions: 17
She keeps reminding us that "Sarah's Day" is a business. So hows about keep those super fun family pics in your own album and like... be professional? For your business account?

The campaign is so half arsed and useless, who is she bleeping at WFB honestly 🙄🙄

(obv jokes, that pained me 🤢)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It really bothers me that they take the dumbest photos and then pat themselves on the back for being so CrEaTiVe. What is supposed to be going on in this photo? Are they baking a cake on the floor, as a family? Why are they sitting around a fully made gingerbread house with a container of flour? It makes no sense.

Also its sad to see Fox being made to play the role of naughty kid, yet again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
05C73887-C05C-40CE-BA5F-6383B908692C.png
Well then I guess it’s not Christmas considering it it literally impossible to get these in a “match PJ set”!? 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So many comments for this woman today
Firstly - we are so so lucky to live in a world where modern medicine is so easily accessible to us all. it is lifesaving medicine that we are lucky to have on every corner at pharmacies, children and adults alike die in other countries from infections where the antibiotics that could cure them aren’t available. Get over your bleeping gut bacteria or don’t take the bleeping antibiotics and stop complaining about it. I find it so offensive when people complain about modern medicine.
secondly - her complaining about the doctor not telling her the best thing to do with the probiotics, and saying “well I don’t know! That’s why I’m asking you” or something like that… you complain about the antibiotics but would be happy to trust her on the probiotics? Do you trust modern medicine or not?
Thirdly - stop passing the buck to WFB on this shipping fiasco. if it is truely their fault dont do business with them, say youll push them to next year or redo the design and launch to line up with Mother’s Day/cookbook or something. That took me 2 mins to think of and I’m a stay at home mum not a mummy buzinezz CEO milf so there couldve been other options. Or, if it’s your fault, WFB should’ve told her it’s too late and they wouldn’t go ahead. Neither are taking responsibilities, Jesus Christ.
She’s clearly really ground my gears today haha.

Reactions: 37
Hold up! She didn't just use a cute photo and mention in the caption that there are no kids and men's PJs. She litchurally captioned her story "it wouldn't be Christmas without match PJs" and miseld people into believing they can get matching PJ's?????????

And then she has the cheek to deflect in the comments?

What's this chic made of? Seriously. This must be that bUsiNeSs CoUraGe she was talking about. The big fat gall to lie through her big fat fake teeth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hold up! She didn't just use a cute photo and mention in the caption that there are no kids and men's PJs. She litchurally captioned her story "it wouldn't be Christmas without match PJs" and miseld people into believing they can get matching PJ's?????????

What's this chic made of? Seriously. This must be that bUsiNeSs CoUraGe she was talking about. The big fat gall to lie through her big fat fake teeth.
This is why part of me keeps coming back to the self sabotage narrative, though I don’t know why she’d do that? I just can’t wrap my brain around how someone can be as completely braindead as Sarah (then also have the gaul to say they’re a professional, CEO, above average, etc.). It’s honestly a daily miracle that she can get dressed (welp, I guess she barely does that with any sense, so another fail really).

Reactions: 24

This was Kurt’s post on his stories. You’d think that he’d be aware that there isn’t family matching set available but who knows.
clueless 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I have eyes on the White Fox x Sarah’s Day christmas packing team - it’s just one person, a freshly hired christmas casual, who drew the short straw…

She is crying in the corner while she refreshes her inventory gun waiting for just one order to come through, come on, just one order, surely one person might order it?

She’s wearing the free Xmas PJs they gave her to try to cheer her up, even though it’s only 23°C in Sydney she is swearing like she’s just done a Sezzy shredder circuit because of this bleeping 100% rayon nonsense

She’s choking down mouthfuls of Tropeaka poopy bloom and protein powder to give her the energy to keep trying, but she’s this close to quitting and burning down the warehouse.

“Just think of all the starving orphans in the sweatshops who had to make these PJs and all the potatoes that had to die to make this ugly print when they could have become something greater like french fries” she tells herself. As she waits for an order to pack. Just one order…

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yup, and I just checked again and 10 of each are still left in all sizes except for the XXL which is sold out. So they've sold 10 so far.

Is she wearing hair plugs?

View attachment 1803175
I CACKLED at the hair plugs comment hahahaha it seriously does look like it.

Just thinking though...I think there is no way that the XXL sold out before any others. I think more likely they didn't bother to actually make these in inclusive sizes in the first place. Or would that be too low even for the sez?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For those of us blocked can we have some updated screenshots of Sarah’s comment section?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is speculation obviously and I could be taking this too far but it seems unusual to me that XXL sold out suuuper fast and then XL sold out next. Is it possible that they didn’t order/make as many of the larger sizes 🤔🤔
Oop just saw this. I defo think this is the case. I also think they probably originally were going to make them in mens/kids but everything was so last minute they stripped it way back.

Reactions: 20
Passing the blame buck again. Is it your design/collab/campaign/idea or not? She’s an in-charge bawse in all aspects of the launch besides choosing the launch date? What a joke.
86FFDE3C-44EB-4659-A13C-FFA672E9EA72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Here’s proof that there’s no physical version of the cookbook. It’s meant to be coming out for Mother’s Day. Surely you’d need a print by now? Especially given that so many businesses close during December and January.
70BC11C0-7E45-438D-B556-F530AA50E46E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here’s proof that there’s no physical version of the cookbook. It’s meant to be coming out for Mother’s Day. Surely you’d need a print by now? Especially given that so many businesses close during December and January.View attachment 1803396
IT'S STILL A PDF
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Which is also a lie, because she vlogged something ages ago where her sister and her printed out all the spreads and she sat there making endless corrections and changes on it. Her giant teeth cant hold her "stories" in anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sezzy has confused a lot people with her photoshoot with the mens and kids pjs, what was the point in putting on display when they aren't selling them 🤨 good work sezzy.

Reactions: 22
Sezzy has confused a lot people with her photoshoot with the mens and kids pjs, what was the point in putting on display when they aren't selling them 🤨 good work sezzy.
Again and again and again, with the misleading ads, with the lies, with the cringeworthy high school project looking work they prove again and again that theyre so tit at literally the only thing they claim to be good at. Marketing, making content, social media. Everything is sooooo consistently ill-thought out and amateur.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As someone who used to be larger and wore XL or an XXL, for some reason when there is a popular clothing item that comes in larger sizes also they just sell out faster than the smaller sizes. Always noticed this, always used to happen with Kmart and target and sportsgirl stuff. I don’t know if they make less stock of larger sizes or all the larger girls just go crazy and buy them early

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.